Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released (36252 Views)

Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / Oladunni Churchill Has Reacted To The New Video Released By A Ghana News Site / Prince James Uche Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by demsid(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Money bag. Baba God bless me too. Make my children no hustle much before dey shine.

1 Like

Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
He has class I agree but I still could not find any meaning in his song
...don't expect Nigerian artists to dish out any meaningful songs...
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Bondesniger(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
HUmmmm kai
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by goldenone(f): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Things you do when you are rich but you don't know the trade to go into!

1 Like

Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by DJEhimond(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
I will never comment on a thread like this.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by AhmadMind: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=18pt]I Think he rushed to HALA on the back of PAPA

They call this one HALA because of PAPA[/size]
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by pleiades45: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
walahi this boy wan spoil hin papa name

4 Likes

Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Pidggin(f): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is how the riches of the wealthy will flow to the poor. Please continue wasting money shooting videos at least producers will be benefiting.

1 Like

Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Geesarki(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
strawb:
Another OBO in the making.
Remove excess fat from the tummy, arm or thigh within 9 days using our natural weight reduction therapy called CLEAN 9.
For more info, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2572413/natural-way-reducing-tummy-fat

Just like Davido. Their music doesn't make sense bt bcox of thr father's influence, they still shine. Not fair
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by BTT(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Not impressed.

The game is far far gone beyond what this guy is offering.

Inter alia, one shirt for a 5 minutes video? Come on.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Emekamex:
I guess he had a different dream and direction than his father's.

Honestly I was scared you had been secretly picked up by agents of this govt becos of those your memes especially the infamous dullardin.ho
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by litetias(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by anonimi: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
justino57:
Na so make em flex but thunder go soon fire am

After im papa go don chop our money finish na so British police go helep us arrest am too since we are mentally LAZY to do such.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by ggirl4real: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
I wish him well
I wish myself well too
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Emekamex(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Honestly I was scared you had been secretly picked up by agents of this govt becos of those your memes especially the infamous dullardin.ho
I still dey kampe o. Why should I be arrested? There is freedom of speech.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by kel4soft: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
justino57:
Is allowed, is allowed, is allowed.
#Badbelly.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by livinbygrace: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls,what profitable business can someone do with One Million Naira in Lagos State ,Festac precisely?Your advice and information would be highly appreciated.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Memphis357(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Make my prick nor stand again for the remainder of my life if I click the link for that video.......

1 Like

Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Memphis357(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotolu:
...don't expect Nigerian artists to dish out any meaningful songs...
True dat!!!!
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by pipz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
justino57:

Na so thunder go fire your generations as well. Die broke Omo ale
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by ril19(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
AND NOW HIS FATHER'S RISE WILL FACILITATE HIS OWN SPEEDY RISE TO FAME
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Kkmola(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
justino57:
jelousy wetin e do u?
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Braindav: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Showing his father's wealth, when millions of Nigerians are suffering in abject poverty. I won't be surprised if some folks still shower praises on him though, that's what happens in the jungle we leave in.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by braveheart99(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dis dude should do the remix of the song with burnaboy. It will be a great hit! Just know
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by picknstake: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS YOU COULD CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0203.html
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
kingarizona1:
Waiting for someone to post that he's using NNPC money to show video

I have full evidence.. His musical budget was drawn from NNPC coffers, how is that for a fact Brah? angry
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
As Yoruba people will say "omo osan lo ma n ko ponpo ba iya e"
Buhari neva see this one,let him finish wv Alison Madueke. ur papa go explain wia u get that kinda money to lavish.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by barcaboi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Towncrier247:
He released his official single titled “Get Up" last year and it was produced by the popular Wizkid's producer Sarz. He also did another song titled "Red Light" featuring pretty songstress, Lami Phillips.

Well, Uche Kachikwu A.K.A Kach ,Son of the newly appointed GMD is back again as he releases the musical video to his new song "Olol". Dr. Kachikwu is widely glorified for his sense of style and for his love for entertainment I.e writing. He is the owner of the highly recognized Complete fashion magazine and was also the creator of the Hints" franchise. 
It seem the Apple has not fallen far from the tree, with his son showing similar traits and an apparent passion from music in this catchy song Olo.
The video features a Rolls Royce, an immaculate mansion and other luxurious items, which illuminate the extravagant lifestyle of the GMD's son. All in all it seems like he has a talent for music and has all it takes to really make an impact on the Nigerian entertainment industry . Look forward to hearing more songs and watching more videos from the Signature record signee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1glti31BbOE

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/son-of-newly-appointed-nnpc-gmd-ibe.html
sarz aint Wizkids producer
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by moshino(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
justino57:

The THUNDER go first fire you and your entire family!
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Rastamann: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
He has class I agree but I still could not find any meaning in his song

This kind of song is what majority of the youths want to hear and buy. How many of the singers that we have currently sing songs that have meaning? You have to sing what the people want to hear and this is what the youths (majority of whom are the ones that buy the CDs) want to hear and buy.
Re: Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released by Republlican(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rastamann:

This kind of song is what majority of the youths want to hear and buy. How many of the singers that we have currently sing songs that have meaning? You have to sing what the people want to hear and this is what the youths (majority of whom are the ones that buy the CDs) want to hear and buy.

Adah's songs no

Food for thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai / Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.