Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. (3863 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Fash20: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Any corrupt individual my be punish either from irrespective of the region the offender is from . In other countries corruption is a serious offense you can even be executed for it.

Op is a fool. Hw can you building a great biafra if it is founded by corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Fash20: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Any corrupt individual must be punished irrespective of the region the offender is from . In other countries corruption is a serious offense that you can even be executed for it.

Op is a fool. Hw can you building a great biafra if it is founded by corrupt people.
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by Nature129(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2015
AfricaMagic:
How did she steal the money? Because the APC/Yorroba media said so? Do you need a prophet to tell you the grand conspiracy? Why are FFK, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, IBB et al walking freely while they've stolen money worth billions. We're not stopping them from probing Diezani but also those people that Buhari is protecting because they funded his campaign.

Tinubu and FFK were tried under GEJ and were never found guilty. GEJ did not probe Obj, Atiku and IBB which quickly suggests he found them to be "saints," but if you feel otherwise write petitions with proof to EFCC. Yes, they are encouraging people to do that. Moreso, I do not care where a corrupt govt official comes from, all I care about is that Nigeria should be sanitised. If we keep encouraging corruption and treating it with kid gloves, we will wreck this country. Even though I notice that many Igbo youths wish to wreck this country by constantly saying "the zoo must fall," I can't be a party to that. If we wish to secede, it must be peaceful and what becomes of Nigeria should not be our business - we can't ruin people's country and expect them to smile at you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
fr3do:
People asking what Allison did for the SE, I'm not asking that you support her if she is found guilty, but I want you guys to be aware of a certain trend in Nigeria.
A trend where technocrats and politicians of SE and SS origin are so easily rumoured and accepted to be corrupt but yoruba and hausa-fulani politicians are given full benefit of doubt and are hardly accepted to be corrupt. Tinubu, Fashola and Nyako comes to mind.

A thread on front page describes the music video of Kachikwu's son as lavish, and subtly suggests that the music video was made possible by Kachikwu's position, forgetting that Kachikwu has been a senior man in NNPC for ages.
Oga, kachikwu has NEVER worked in NNPC before 2015, get your facts right, and regarding his son's music video, if I may ask, how much does it cost to make one?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by disumusa: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
jimi4us:
It's all rumors as usual. No shaking yorubbers are always fooolish.that's why fulanis are now kidnapping and killing them everyday. quote me anywhere.
ibo wan gumbody with delta state again.
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by abdul123(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
new2020:

You are a useless, shameless idiot. Nobody is against arresting and prosecuting her if she is found guilty however if we are against SELECTIVE ARREST AND PROSECUTION. Let them go and arrest Fashola, Tinubu, Aregbe, Fayemi, Akilaja before they can arrest her. She is a saint when compared to these.
You re a useless ibo boi.. Get out of nairaland.... Stupid cockroach

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by globalresource: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Hatred would lead us no where... Has she be found wanting in financial deals? If yes, then she has to prove herself innocent in the court of law.
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by larryUG(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
jimi4us:
It's all rumors as usual. No shaking yorubbers are always fooolish.that's why fulanis are now kidnapping and killing them everyday. quote me anywhere.
you are stupid. I am an Ibo guy buh diezani ought to be jailed. lets keep calm say wetin happen? will she share the money she stole with me? anuofia

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by hope4nigeria(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
jimi4us:
the last time i check, igbo constitutes the poorest nigeria during Jonathan regime, because of 1k they gave you, your brain got damaged comletely ode
Re: Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. by hope4nigeria(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
jimi4us:
the last time i check, igbo constitutes the poorest nigeria during Jonathan regime, because of 1k they gave you, your brain got damaged comlpletely ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS / BREAKING: Aso Rock Cabal Blocks Osinbajo From Signing 2017 Budget / I Issued Buharis Waec Certificate -- 86 Year Old Alex Ajayi. Ekitis 1st Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.