Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS (3797 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by mordsith: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
1. THE CURRENT INEC CHAIRMAN IS BUHARI'S RELATIVE AND FOR THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO IS FROM THE SAME REGION AS THE INEC BOSS.

2. THE DEAL BROKERED FOR THE FORMATION OF APC IS THAT TINUBU WOULD PRODUCE THE VICE FOR THE FIRST FOUR YEARS, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY THE SOUTHWEST WOULD PRODUCE A PRESIDENT (GOOGLE: BUHARI MAY NOT DO TWO TERMS: TINUBU). A SIMILAR DEAL WAS BROKERED (IN SECRET) WITH OKOROCHA TO BECOME VP IN 2019.

3. THE SOUTH WEST VOTES WOULD BE INCONSEQUENTIAL AS BUHARI WOULD WIN IN THE RESOUNDINGLY IN THE NORTH AND 40% IN SOUTH WEST WHILE 40% IN THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH......NEVER DOUBT THE EDO STRATEGY.

4. BUHARI IS NOT JONATHAN, HE WOULD NOT LOOSE AN ELECTION HE CONDUCTED.

5. A REALIGNMENT OF POWERS IS COMING. THE NORTH ARE SUSPICIOUS OF THE WEST (THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN).

6. NUMBER 6 AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ATIKU WOULD BE CAGED OR LOCKED-UP (NO PRESIDENTIAL BID FOR HIM).

THE NORTH IS TRYING TO WOO IGBOS AND THE NIGER DELTA. THEIR AGITATION IS PULLING THE COUNTRY DOWN.

ON THE OTHER HAND IF THE YORUBAS ARE MARGINALIZED THEY SIMPLY KEEP QUIET. HENCE THEY ARE DISPENSABLE. IT IS NOT WHO BUILDS APC THAT MATTER ANYMORE.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN .......2019 ELECTIONS IS NOT BY VOTE COUNT. BUHARI WOULD WIN AND HAS WON.

THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR DRAGING NIGERIA BACKWARD.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by recievesense: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
U re right
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Zikavirus(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chai !... God do not let the Economic recession to tamper with the useful parts of my brain just like this useless o.p

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Pharmoscandy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mere propaganda
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Topestbilly(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
7. Rigging
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Sibrah: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pharmoscandy:
Mere propaganda
Palmwine joint politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by afanide: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dont even go there cheesy
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Africonji: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Even if he manages to win his party's primaries (hopefully they will conduct one and all Nigerians would not have died of hunger by then), Nigerians are waiting for him at the polls. The Du.l.l.ard MUST fall !!!!!!!! angry

10 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by acenazt: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Feedeefee fawa
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by mordsith: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
FOR ALL THE COMMENTATORS ABOVE........

THIS IS NOT SPORTS SECTION.........

STILL LET ME USE SPORT TERMINOLOGY......

GIWA FC OF NIGERIA WILL WIN BARCELONA UNITED OF SPAIN IF AND ONLY IF THE REFEREE IS BRIBED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...

CHIKENA

7 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by mordsith: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Africonji:
Even if he manages to win his party's primaries (hopefully they will conduct one and all Nigerians would not have died of hunger by then), Nigerians are waiting for him at the polls. The Du.l.l.ard MUST fall !!!!!!!! angry

DEY THERE PANT GO SOON WEAR YOU

11 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Arjeeni: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
There was a country where olodo and uneducated fellow aware of all.

There was a nairaland where every mugu had opportunity to display the best of their mumu.

There was a Nairalander who is not mature enough to deduce sense only in good write up but in garbage.

There will always be nairalanders, who are informed, believe not in folktales and scrutinise all post before pen a comment and seize to comment if the need arise.

Check my signature........ This is a scrap

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2016
We are not backward, If buhari contest again, I will still vote and mobilize votes for him. its not about where you come from, rather it should be about the character of the person and the capabilities.
I will rather vote a more capable buhari from another region than a selfish, greedy, corrupt and backward politician from my zone.
Buhari is God sent and no amount of hate message or sponsored messages will stop person like me from supporting him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by otukpo(f): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2016
So the struggle for 2019 has started.
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by lusegbiz: 1:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Op, the time has come for you to know that like sports, 'hunger' unites Nigerians than religion and ethnicity. If this trend continues, Buhari would face more revolts from the north than witnessed in. 2011 when he lost to Jonathan. Then no much hunger o! Food for thought.

Meanwhile read my piece on why he won't return to AsoRock at https://www.nairaland.com/3388318/reasons-why-buhari-not-return

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by recievesense: 1:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Pharmoscandy:
Mere propaganda

Sibrah:
Palmwine joint politics.

Zikavirus:
Chai !... God do not let the Economic recession to tamper with the useful parts of my brain just like this useless o.p

Can't we analyse simple hypothesis. That why oyibo beta pass black man

6 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by JoBabs(m): 1:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Ok, make I book space first because of the promise land...
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Macwytt(m): 2:16am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
We are not backward, If buhari contest again, I will still vote and mobilize votes for him. its not about where you come from, rather it should be about the character of the person and the capabilities.
I will rather vote a more capable buhari from another region than a selfish, greedy, corrupt and backward politician from my zone.
Buhari is God sent and no amount of hate message or sponsored messages will stop person like me from supporting him.

Mr man go nd seat down. God sent and the country is facing recession ahbi.... Mtcheew

14 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by TPAND(f): 4:19am On Oct 05, 2016
If you are a youth and you posting this garbage... Kindly know you are worst than a NFA.

Not in my time will I allow an old hag who has become a numbskull be my president. Our time as young people is now. 2019 we will demand and take our place

2 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by stev120(m): 4:23am On Oct 05, 2016
she yoruba want apc.. wen reccession finish wit them even amala them no go see chop..

2 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by coccoduck: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Africonji:
If Bubu rigs the election, what will you do? The era of free and fair election is gone! Is it difficult to understand?

2 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by buhahaha: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Zikavirus:
why can't u APC supporters bring out a rational argument from ur head, instead u make mockery of every sensitive political argument.. when Obj was presido, it was prof.iwu an Igbo man who ran INEc..time of GEJ was Jega an Hausa man..ApC is a calamity.
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2016
I piri you embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by bennyann: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari is not God That's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Macwytt:

Mr man go nd seat down. God sent and the country is facing recession ahbi.... Mtcheew

I am seated na, am not standing. We are facing recession because we fail to plan and save. Remember that anyone that fails to plan is planning to fail.
Don't put failures of our past leaders on this guy's head abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Igboid: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2016
2. THE DEAL BROKERED FOR THE FORMATION OF APC IS THAT TINUBU WOULD PRODUCE THE VICE FOR THE FIRST FOUR YEARS, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY THE SOUTHWEST WOULD PRODUCE A PRESIDENT (GOOGLE: BUHARI MAY NOT DO TWO TERMS: TINUBU). A SIMILAR DEAL WAS BROKERED (IN SECRET) WITH OKOROCHA TO BECOME VP IN 2019.

shocked shocked
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by nawebco(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2016
mordsith:
1. THE CURRENT INEC CHAIRMAN IS BUHARI'S RELATIVE AND FOR THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO IS FROM THE SAME REGION AS THE INEC BOSS.

3. THE SOUTH WEST VOTES WOULD BE INCONSEQUENTIAL AS BUHARI WOULD WIN IN THE RESOUNDINGLY IN THE NORTH AND 40% IN SOUTH WEST WHILE 40% IN THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH......NEVER DOUBT THE EDO STRATEGY.

4. BUHARI IS NOT JONATHAN, HE WOULD NOT LOOSE AN ELECTION HE CONDUCTED.

RECESSION: FG Advertises Sale Of Two Presidential Jets http://naija4web.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=94

5. A REALIGNMENT OF POWERS IS COMING. THE NORTH ARE SUSPICIOUS OF THE WEST (THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN).

6. NUMBER 6 AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ATIKU WOULD BE CAGED OR LOCKED-UP (NO PRESIDENTIAL BID FOR HIM).

THE NORTH IS TRYING TO WOO IGBOS AND THE NIGER DELTA. THEIR AGITATION IS PULLING THE COUNTRY DOWN.

ON THE OTHER HAND IF THE YORUBAS ARE MARGINALIZED THEY SIMPLY KEEP QUIET. HENCE THEY ARE DISPENSABLE. IT IS NOT WHO BUILDS APC THAT MATTER ANYMORE.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN .......2019 ELECTIONS IS NOT BY VOTE COUNT. BUHARI WOULD WIN AND HAS WON.

THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR DRAGING NIGERIA BACKWARD.

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by tuniski: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I have been following the USA presidential election and never heard a candidate being referred to as God sent! God sent my foot. The man is incompetent only bigots will still vote him after seeing the disaster he has turned to!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by rhymesnoni(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2016
we ol av our opinion, bt as for me baba ol da way.

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
tuniski:

I have been following the USA presidential election and never heard a candidate being referred to as God sent! God sent my foot. The man is incompetent only bigots will still vote him after seeing the disaster he has turned to!

You are entitled to your own opinion. We are religiously incline in Nigeria but in USA they are not.
He hasn't failed me, He is doing what I expected of him, that is competence to me so I will still vote him.

#The "Competent" once brought us here, mtcheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Of all factors, the incumbency factor remains superior.

2 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by fulanimafia: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2016
You forgot the 7th and most important reason:

PMB will be re-elected based on PERFORMANCE.

Only the shallow/gullible/bigoted can be deceived that PMB is not presently putting in sincere and great efforts to pull Nigeria out of this recession that we were led into by PDP's 16 years of looting, mismanagement, misgovernance and failure to diversify. The machinations of voodoo economics, reckless fiscal policies and shocking pillage of the public treasury the country, were the order of the day during past PDP administrations, are all well known. Months back, the immediate-past finance minister and coordinating minister of the economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, confessed to what she described as the “zero political will to save” under the immediate-past administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari will win the North and SW again in 2019 with or without Tinubu; because from antecedents the majority in that region vote based on performance not emotional sentiments, which PMB will surely deliver.

PMB is doing all the right things that will ensure that Nigeria becomes an exporting country once again that is no longer dependent on crude oil alone for revenue. He is doing everything to ensure that the Naira appreciates in value in the nearest future and that Nigeria's power problems will become a thing of the past. PMB has mobilized contractors back to sites all over the country so he is also doing everything to ensure our infrastructural needs are filled. In fact, In line with the critical infrastructural focus of the PMB administration, an unprecedented 30 per cent of 2016 budgetary provision has been committed to capital projects. Since the 2016 National Budget was signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari in May, the Ministry of Finance has released more than 400 billion naira for infrastructure spending — more than the total amount spent in 2015.

Contrary to the opposition’s pessimistic narrative on the country’s economic stresses, the strategic measures being put in place by monetary and fiscal authorities have the potential to turn the economy around, such that the economic recession will soon be over. Investment’s share in gross domestic product is at its highest since 2010. Inflation is slowing; manufacturing confidence is rising. According to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) projections, the Nigerian economy would rebound by the fourth quarter of this year, arising from government’s determined efforts to stimulate and reflate the economy.

The latest world economic forecast released just YESTERDAY by the IMF indicates that Nigeria will be fully out of the recession by 2017. This is the IMF not 'Tinubus newspaper' talking.

Take it from me, Nigerians will overwhelmingly re-elect PMB by the time the fruits of our current sweat begin to emerge by the other half of this administrations tenure.

At that point all his haters can do is hate in distant admiration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) / 2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir / Where In Lagos Are You From? David Hundeyin Asks Tunde On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.