Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) (5234 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Whizzcute(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) operatives have ransacked the Abuja home
of a former Minister of Petroleum Resources,
Diezani Alison-Madueke , following her arrest in
London.

Premium Times reports that the agency invaded
the former minister's Asokoro district home a few
hours ago and placed the property under lock and
key - with EFCC 'Restrained' sticker hanging on the
walls of the property.

Deziani was said to have been arrested in London
on Friday, October 2 alongside four others who are
yet to be identified.

http://pulse.ng/local/breaking-news-efcc-seals-deziani-alison-maduekes-abuja-home-id4225082.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=art-breaking-news-efcc-seals-deziani-alison-maduekes-abuja-home-2015-10-02&utm_term=-&utm_content=-

1 Like

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by akins56(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
we must get back all of our yams from the goats, even if they have eaten it, they must vomit it, DeGOATiFiCAtiOn of Nigeria's yam barn must be achieved

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by deeabdul: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
da tym is now grin
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Make other looters they prepare for PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
The other fake video said it happened in the night. Now this one is showing morning or afternoon time? I dey laugh

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by HerexG(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
J
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
So this arrest story is true??

That would be good.. They should make sure she vomits all our money and our govt should make use of the money let's see it oo.. Not what they did to Abacha's loot

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by mormoni(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyyah! E no good oo
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by sirvic01(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Real huh? smiley
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by ab1x: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice move
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is great. shocked

I expect EFCC to swoop on all of them from Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Lagos, Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Benue, Ondo and Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by sammyj: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
All the goats that has stolen our yams must return them otherwise monkey will go the market and not return back.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
lesson learnt: do not act like you owns the road act like you owns the car. they once run this country like the company.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by phlemzy: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is the fullness of her time. But when they say the men of EFCC ransack the house of Diezani,do they expect that they'll find something indicting

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Another yoruba OP. As usual obsessed with SS and SE. Focus on your criminals...Tinubu, Akilaja, Fashola, Aregbe, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Bern1992(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
d house mehn
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Whizzcute(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
new2020:
Another yoruba OP. As usual obsessed with SS and SE. Focus on your criminals...Tinubu, Akilaja, Fashola, Aregbe, e.t.c.

You n who be Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by wecan: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Foolish people shouting our money, while they're totally broke and will not even see one dime from the money the EFCC will recover from the woman
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Republlican(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Abegi I know she is so corrupt but she ain't the only Judas in this country
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by J4justice: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Keneking:
This is great. shocked

I expect EFCC to swoop on all of them from Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Lagos, Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Benue, Ondo and Ebonyi.

Na wao,,,! It does appear that corruption is synanymous with the Southern because I could not see any Northern state in your corrupt list!
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
new2020:

Hahahahah. Today reminds me of march 30th. U guys will die of heart attack todaygrin.

So my question, how is Alakija a criminal? Because she is richer than ur women?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by alaoeri: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
E don red for opolo eye.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmm what a life
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Abeg anybody wey knw mama piss personally should inform her that this is the best time to take a serbatical!

then don cook full pot for her! and bliv me the pot is very big! infact her own them don preparam with enuf evidence that even her best friends will scream crucify her!

in fact the evidence thick well-well that even jonaboy will ask her "peepee bet why?" embarassed

i will advice her to take off now! she should take a medical serbatical to sweden for the next 4 years! lipsrsealed

make she no go UK or Americaooo!! bc this 2 countries will easily extradict her so that they will commandeer all the big! big! dollars and assets wey she dump for their country!

The thing wey dem cook for her big so tey her niger deltans will acuse her of being the reason why their youths are jobless!!

PEEPEEE RUNOOOO!!

HAUSAFULANI NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR CALLING THEM BORN THROWAYOO!!! INFACT THEM NO DEY FORGIVEOO!!

RUNNOOOO!!! THEM ARE COME FOR U REAL SOON!! WAY MUCH SOONER THAN U WILL EVER KNOWOO!!

the agreement they had with ur husband not to send him to jail no include youooo!![/size]

i will make reference to this post seven (7) months from now.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by muheewa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
googlepikin:
The other fake video said it happened in the night. Now this one is showing morning or afternoon time? I dey laugh
I tire ooooooooo
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ok
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
new2020:
How alakija tak b criminal?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by WHOcarex: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Correct
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whizzcute:

You n who be Yoruba?

That's how the flat.heads try to do attaché by force with SS....in the name of oil and access to sea......from their landlocked disastrous zone..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
WeedSeller:
How alakija tak b criminal?

Does the oil blocks in her possession in Biafraland belong to her or yorubas?
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whizzcute:

You n who be Yoruba?

Fool deny your heritage...common trait of yorubas.
Re: EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
These fight against corruption shouldn't be partial. All corrupt politicians and technocrats should be jailed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu / INEC Chairman Resigns / Shocking Similarities And Differences Between Prof. Salami And Prof Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.