Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,375 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (53910 Views)

Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by nortcentrallord(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
grin if her arrest will make the price of dollar come down then am for it.

Na today the same nigeria can someone tell me what happened to abacha's stolen loots that was sent back to nigeria.

Abegi

It's a welcome development. If they find her guilty, then she should serve her term but she didn't commit that crime alone. The white men that helped launder the money as well as the country itself should serve their term in jail too because they knew it was stolen money yet they collected it. Oyinbo's always playing blacks as fools. Am proud of my black skin though because it's the best but am not proud of most blacks brains because they think backward. We are truly salves of the white.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Flips:

Niqqa...can't you find other things to do with your life than to spark off e-fights everywhere. Must you always fight around? You are a local street agbero. Always fighting and bullying without sense.
If you need a cheap job, please let me know..
bloody wan.ker

I will expose you....

www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-asewo-joints-area/675#36430939
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by unclejb2(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Heheheh. For ur information today is one of my best days. Very soon gej will join her
. Pls go and join ur Boko Haram Brothers to fight The Nigeria Army.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by abduljabbar4(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
unclejb2:
. Pls go and join ur Boko Haram Brothers to fight The Nigeria Army.
Uncle Seun this boy needs to be banned
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by onatisi(m): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2015
This government is making blunders and I just hope they limit their blunders to buhari so called anti corruption crusade and they shouldn't import Buhari cattle farm mentality and clumsiness into our nation economic situation
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by SUBWAY101(m): 1:25am On Oct 03, 2015
bloodkiller:

who's is this bastard Product of dog's sperm?

dog's sperm is a rare fluid don't let your mother waste it- TY Danjuma

Grow up.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by SUBWAY101(m): 1:27am On Oct 03, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
This government is making blunders and I just hope they limit their blunders to buhari so called anti corruption crusade and they shouldn't import Buhari cattle farm mentality and clumsiness into our nation economic situation
[/s]

Old agbaya like you want doom and downfall of that country since you are hiding in Ghana. You will just kill yourself over nothing. Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by justmenoni: 2:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Chai see oyinbo language... Jesu mi ooo

quote author=Dottore post=38610543]Let them jail her corrupt.thieving arse, we don't care is she marries Ibori in jail.[/quote]
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by FirstCounsel(m): 2:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Yomieluv:
k
grin never live a champagne life on a beer income
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by playtheblues(f): 2:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Akwa Ibom Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Have Not Been Paid A Dime by playtheblues: 9:00pm On Oct 02
It is with deep sorrow that I write this.
We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.
While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.
Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.
It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.
Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.
Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.
Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.
My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.
The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.
Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.
I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commuting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.
We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
sunnyb0b0:
Nigeria's former petroleum minister Diezani Alison-Madueke has been released on bail after she was arrested on allegations of money laundering in London on Friday.

Alison-Madueke, who was arrested by the United Kingdom National Crime Agency is however mandated to report at Charing Cross Police Station on Monday after her passport was confiscated
It is understood that the Seizure Organised Crime Agency within the National Crimes Agency of the UK arrested Alison-Madueke and are probing the allegations against her.

Similarly, operatives of Nigeria's anti-graft agency the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) were in a massive search of Alison-Madueke's house in the capital Abuja on Friday.

- Source: http://tvcnews.tv/?q=article/nigerias-former-oil-minister-madueke-released-bail#sthash.3h5yWTHi.dpuf
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Lhanre(m): 2:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:

Na today the same nigeria can someone tell me what happened to abacha's stolen loots that was sent back to nigeria.

Abegi

So what's your point

She should be freed and left with the loot
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by bloodkiller: 4:35am On Oct 03, 2015
kropotkin2:
chei! oga bloodykiller come see as these yoruba boys don dey finish you o grin grin tongue

son of a rabid dog how far
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by bloodkiller: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Grow up.

Your harlot mother tongue should stop forking dogs then I'll grow up

useless bastard
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by pepelini: 4:39am On Oct 03, 2015
If she is involved in the crime, then she must face it.
But am really worried about the mind set of most Nigerian youth by reading through most of the comment on this thread. Ya'll have to look at the big picture. Calling her all sort of names and recovering whatever money is alleged "stolen" is a blind quest to restructure the economy. This lady did a lot of good things in the oil and gas industry that made her step on some evil toes. Do you all bother to know them and what that could mean to the industry?. She drafted the PIB bill, and most cabals who are uncomfortable with it, who are the main thieves of our oil money thwarted the consideration and passages of the bill. That is a bigger picture. That is where it affects the common man, that's where fingers should be pointed to. No investor will come in without the bill. I have been to oil and gas seminar around the world, that's the only question asked by investors.
Most of you just sit here using your employers time to write rubbish. Point your fingers at the right direction with constructive criticism. Ours mindset expressed through our thoughts and opinion in social media predicts the future of the country. It's really pathetic.
Read through the PIB and her recommendations then you will know what direction we ought to be heading now in the petroleum sector.
I am a consultant in the oil and gas industry outside of our country, I have nothing against this lady unless she is found guilty, then she has to face it. But her moves and one objectives back then was in the right direction, sorry it never saw the light of the day.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2015
pepelini:
If she is involved in the crime, then she must face it.
But am really worried about the mind set of most Nigerian youth by reading through most of the comment on this thread. Ya'll have to look at the big picture. Calling her all sort of names and recovering whatever money is alleged "stolen" is a blind quest to restructure the economy. This lady did a lot of good things in the oil and gas industry that made her step on some evil toes. Do you all bother to know them and what that could mean to the industry?. She drafted the PIB bill, and most cabals who are uncomfortable with it, who are the main thieves of our oil money thwarted the consideration and passages of the bill. That is a bigger picture. That is where it affects the common man, that's where fingers should be pointed to. No investor will come in without the bill. I have been to oil and gas seminar around the world, that's the only question asked by investors.
Most of you just sit here using your employers time to write rubbish. Point your fingers at the right direction with constructive criticism. Ours mindset expressed through our thoughts and opinion in social media predicts the future of the country. It's really pathetic.
Read through the PIB and her recommendations then you will know what direction we ought to be heading now in the petroleum sector.
I am a consultant in the oil and gas industry outside of our country, I have nothing against this lady unless she is found guilty, then she has to face it. But her moves and one objectives back then was in the right direction, sorry it never saw the light of the day.

Stop writing what you dont know. She did not give birth to PIB bill. PIB was drafted under Yardua. When she became minister, it was reviewed several times. Up till now, there is no head way in d PIB.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Nigeria's former petroleum minister Diezani Alison-Madueke has been released on bail after she was arrested on allegations of money laundering in London on Friday.

Alison-Madueke, who was arrested by the United Kingdom National Crime Agency is however mandated to report at Charing Cross Police Station on Monday after her passport was confiscated
It is understood that the Seizure Organised Crime Agency within the National Crimes Agency of the UK arrested Alison-Madueke and are probing the allegations against her.

Similarly, operatives of Nigeria's anti-graft agency the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) were in a massive search of Alison-Madueke's house in the capital Abuja on Friday.

- Source: http://tvcnews.tv/?q=article/nigerias-former-oil-minister-madueke-released-bail#sthash.3h5yWTHi.dpuf
She'll definitely face the music. Good luck to her in prison. And say hi to James.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by SUBWAY101(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2015
bloodkiller:

Your harlot mother tongue should stop forking dogs then I'll grow up

useless bastard

OAM4J, Afam4eva, lalasticlala, Seun

Come and do the needful or I do it myself. Waiting.....
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by banio: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2015
All I see in PMB's anti-corruption campaign is jail southerners and free northerners
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by pepelini: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2015
atbu1983:

Stop writing what you dont know. She did not give birth to PIB bill. PIB was drafted under Yardua. When she became minister, it was reviewed several times. Up till now, there is no head way in d PIB.

Have you read through the bill and her recommendation after review?, what are your thoughts?, Did ya'll care to know why it wasn't passed?...it's personal and regional interest. She cried several times that she will be stepping on some evil toes, Oil licenses will be expired and renewed, new blocs will be allocated all coming in 2017/2018...that's where the interest lies.
This period of oil crisis should be a lesson for our leadership, if there will learn, to convert the wealth of our limited diminishing resources into a more sustainable value {invest massively in Agriculture with control measures, massively in Education and technology also with control measures, Health care facilities and Infrastructures}, like other developing countries have done. It's a simple logic. I am a living example, working for few years in the oil industry, made lots of money from it, invested in myself and outside the industry, if the industry flatten out as it's wobbling right now, I have a massive investment to fall back to graciously and keep things going. That's what our leaders should be thinking not chasing shadows, as this is not the first time money has been recovered, and will be recovered and not accounted for, if we still have the same people with the same ideals in power.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by erico2k2(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Sauce don land on top there
Fake news we dey UK no mainstream media carried it.the never mentioned any names.nor nationality or of they where men or women. Anything to tan ish GEJ is a good store for the Nigerian press and Mumus as usual will buy the stories
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by erico2k2(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2015
RockMaxi:
The process has began, passport confiscated. cool

So no news house in london thought it was good enough to write about it.can't yoy see the writing on the wall?EFCC has used this as excuse to seal her house.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by azzima(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2015
This one will try to dress like a man in order to escape UK this time. Lol
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by favourlove1: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:

Abegi
my dear don't mind them. Efcc just dey arrest quiz n release just so america go say buhari dey fight corruption. What happend to all d monies recovered so far? From abacha obj etc. D economy hasn't improved no new jobs we are still import dependent.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by softvio(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Tosinayoko:
PDP is behind boko haram... Diezani was arrested in d morning, bomb detonation in d nite. 'The witch cried yesterday,the baby died today... Who doesnt kno dat its d witch dat cried dt killed d baby'

when people has nothing reasonable to say. They result to hallucinated-stupidity just to please their fellow low minded fellows.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by 989900: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2015
EbukaFran:
A lot of these people rejoicing because she has been granted bail do not understand the British judicial system

Before you are arrested in the UK [/b]and most organised societies, especially for a crime like Diezani is being accused of, they must have done their homework for months and maybe years. [b]They have the evidence and they are ready to either prosecute her or send her back to Nigeria. I can bet you that she would have almost thrown up with the amount of information they have about her personal life.

The UK is not a zoo or a lawless country. They cannot detain her indefinitely. This is just the beginning. They have confiscated her passport which means she cannot travel out of the UK. Dont be surprised that she might seek political asylum which will be turned down very quickly.

Diezani is in a lot of trouble. This is a multi national investigation and it was well planned. None of us had a clue , not even the over zealous Nigerian media. The best she can do now is to start singing like a parrot and name all her co- thieves.

You've said it all.

The irony is, she can be jailed in the UK on different charges, then deported back to Nigeria with the EFCC waiting for her on some entirely different indictment -- depending on what they find. shocked sad
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by ezirimvictor(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2015
How can people suffer in the expense of another, that is why I recommend this importation business to all who wants to be financially free... VISIT www.wealth2cash.info
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Fundango: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

release on bail ke #Alamieseigha thing come to mind#they #Uk should better put eyes on her before she dress like Segun Arinze or Chines man leave the Country in Alamieseigha's way..#World interpol and immigration Watch out! grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2015
erico2k2:

Fake news we dey UK no mainstream media carried it.the never mentioned any names.nor nationality or of they where men or women. Anything to tan ish GEJ is a good store for the Nigerian press and Mumus as usual will buy the stories
Chai! you dey UK? If true you are in UK as claimed, with this kind of write up i will not go to UK again.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Hm if that woman should walk free that means somebody is a fcking bastardo!! cos them go dey flex muscle for small boys when chop for streetz and bend yansh for real scam kings and queens.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Have you been punting/betting and had never profited from it before?
Have you been experiencing streak of losses ?
Do you want to take football as an investment rather than gambling ?
Do you know that with three matches and above 10 odds per day your story can change ?
Have you lost thousands while betting online before ?
Note this offer is only available to you if your answer to the above question is yes for at least 3 of the questions.
Inbox me or call me on +2347065118087.
Add me on BBM for FREE betting tips/predictions: 5600F24C. IMBOX ME YOUR NUMBERS TO JOIN AN ULTIMATE WINNING WHATSAPP GROUP.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by geosilbert: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2015
BabaNath:
Hope she won't tow the same line with Alamieseigha. Meanwhile London Met should stop witch hunting our witch. Let local hunter do the job. Live Deziani alone. She has contributed imensaly to Nigeria grin
when will slave trade end in this country UK police only know how to arrest nigeria corrupt or accuse of corruption but never arrest their very own who are involve in corruption why can't they ever face their own problems , well I don't blame them o its our leaders who gave them such power and very soon benin republic, niger, will soon start arrest our ex-leaders
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News by Bigtt: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2015
she is reaping the consequencies of her actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.