Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. (5369 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by MrSinister(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
exotiqueify:

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........u again?! Mark ur words.... CONTENTIOUS!..U have changed ur moniker? Or used ur other phone to log in with ur other account?....sorry i dnt stay in face me i slap u!......If u & I have lived in the same compound, i DARE U to share my address & pictures of me in d compound and link to my fbk account or else, SHUT UR GUTS! u are even more regretfully dumb than i thought u were. Its only people as gullible as u that would believe this tale....Are u pained that i aint giving u d attention u seek? U think i dont know its u?.....Lamentations of an ignored funny dude....Always seeking attention where there is none...

its me Eric! I believe you know who I am and where we've met before. remember when you called me a small boy, saying I would amount to nothing? well guess what?! I am now bigger than you can imagine
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by MrSinister(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
exotiqueify:

U would be surprised & disappointed at d same time.....

undecided
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by benjanjo1: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
exotiqueify:

U would be surprised & disappointed at d same time.....

Hi! Its me again wink what's up?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by benjanjo1: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

don't mind her jor! angry she's just a short, fat, black, fugly troll. she'll leave a bad taste in your mouth. I and ifeoma have stayed in the same compound before. she too like quarrel! very contentious person!

@exotiqueify is this the moniker that has been disturbing you? Hmmmm....

Bros! You won't believe that she has been accusing me of being behind this your moniker. Abeg take a chill pill bro! Whatever she has done in the past that is offensive to you just let it slide. Forgive and forget. Pls stop attacking my exotiqueify online. Its actually driving her crazy. Pls stop. Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by MrSinister(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
benjanjo1:

@exotiqueify is this the moniker that has been disturbing you? Hmmmm....

Bros! You won't believe that she has been accusing me of being behind this your moniker. Abeg take a chill pill bro! Whatever she has done in the past that is offensive to you just let it slide. Forgive and forget. Pls stop attacking my exotiqueify online. Its actually driving her crazy. Pls stop. Thanks in advance smiley

angry
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by benjanjo1: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

lol! you wan dey form lover boy! she will just suck you dry and hang you out to dry! she's a harpy! angry she prefers older men. men old enough to be her father. just run from this chick! you won't enjoy her one bit.

E don do! Abeg free the babe, let the past remain where it is. Stop bringing it up. Whatever offense she has committed pls forgive and let it go!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by MrSinister(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
benjanjo1:

E don do! Abeg free the babe, let the past remain where it is. Stop bringing it up. Whatever offense she has committed pls forgive and let it go!

angry
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by benjanjo1: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

OK! just because you seem like a reasonable person, I'll let it slide and sheath my sword. but she dare not quote me or I'll give your exotiqueify the bashing of her life angry

Thanks bro! I also knew you're reasonable!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by benjanjo1: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
@exotiqueify let's meet at our usual corner smiley wink i'm waiting grin
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

job/vacancies section ke?! do I look like a jobless low lifer like you? my dear! I am gainfully employed with a healthy pay check that you could only dream of.

Ozuo! ...and ur profile dare reads u are usually on jobs/vacancies section.....Who needs ur paycheck? Have u fed urself?....Try harder nigga grin grin
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

OK! just because you seem like a reasonable person, I'll let it slide and sheath my sword. but she dare not quote me or I'll give your exotiqueify the bashing of her life angry

Lol....U know well im better than u....U will just die of heart attack grin grin grin
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

lol! you wan dey form lover boy! she will just suck you dry and hang you out to dry! she's a harpy! angry she prefers older men. men old enough to be her father. just run from this chick! you won't enjoy her one bit.

U will die soon, just watch & see
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

Ranting gets u nowhere. IF U DID NOT HEAR ME D LAST TIME, I SAID I DARE YOU to post my address on NL and my pishures with it!!!! and me in d compound! or just shut up already! If you have d leftovers of brain fragments, link that picture of me to my fbk account...U are d one who thinks from ur fart.....Attention seeker!..believe me, u will die from heart attack soon! Eric kor, eric ni! cheesy cheesy
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

its me Eric! I believe you know who I am and where we've met before. remember when you called me a small boy, saying I would amount to nothing? well guess what?! I am now bigger than you can imagine

Oga, anything u say is worthless without those pishures and my address if i might add. I see u need a peddler. I am not ya type, look elsewhere....Kai! funny dude
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

you haven't changed one bit! I was spot on when I guessed with was you. your writing style and the way you drag issues gave you away. listen I will make your stay here uncomfortable. scared little girl that is all mouth and no brains!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Titiladeolu(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gojack:
Hi am searching for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage,

Sir,This may be helpful
https://www.nairaland.com/1882501/nairaland-professional-hookup-stream-1#down
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

Kai!.... Nothing to accuse me of?......see d way u type sef.....just run from dis chick? i am not d baby to a hen, do me d favor and type appropriately, haba! I taught u well nau grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

you haven't changed one bit! I was spot on when I guessed with was you. your writing style and the way you drag issues gave you away. listen I will make your stay here uncomfortable. scared little girl that is all mouth and no brains!

U are inconsequential to even make a little part of my life unbearable....
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by candyjames22: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin[color=#770077][/color]

2AB259D1... female,christain and chubby... serious minded please and No dirty Talk...
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by charlsbob: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Husband Ooooooo! / Akwa Ibom Singles Hookup Zone. / If You Live In Lekki, Vi, Ikoyi, Ajah: Introduce Yourself!: Lets Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.