Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest (1021 Views)

"I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians / FG $29.96bn Loan: Saraki Must Not Join FG To Ruin Nigeria Ekiti State Governor / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by Mrbllymer: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2015
sunnewsonline.com/new/saraki-must-forget-leaving-apc-for-pdp-in-nigerias-interest-gadi-former-bauchi-deputy-gov/

Alhaji Mohammed Garba Gadi, a chieftain of the All Progres­sives Congress (APC), was
former Deputy Governor of Bauchi State who was impeached by the State
Assembly in a controversial circumstance in 2009, two years after he was elected into office along with former
Governor Isa Yuguda. Gadi’s sin for most watchers then was his refusal to leave the
ANPP with Yuguda to join the then ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) shortly after the governor
took the daughter of the late President Umaru YarAdua as
his fourth wife. In this inter­view with Saturday Sun’s PAUL ORUDE in Bauchi, Gadi
says the dislodgement of the PDP by the Nigerian people at the 2015 polls has vindicated his stand to remain loyal to his party and the people of Bauchi State.
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by chocolateme(f): 2:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Was he planning to defect to PDP before?
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by gunpoint(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2015
chocolateme:
Was he planning to defect to PDP before?
U no dey sleep? U no get bf? Haba!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by chocolateme(f): 2:52am On Oct 03, 2015
gunpoint:

U no dey sleep? U no get bf? Haba!!! angry
hahahahaha.. U nko?
Nairaland is my bf. guys don finish for Nigeria. grin
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by gunpoint(m): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2015
chocolateme:
hahahahaha.. U nko?
Nairaland is my bf. guys don finish for Nigeria. grin
I be man na so i no fit get bf. Besides, its morning here. I had to comment cos i dey see ur hand for every thread i open since i wake men angry
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 03, 2015
I am hungry.
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by Sanchez01: 3:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Which Saraki abeg The one that has been practicing forum shopping or another
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by bewla(m): 4:16am On Oct 03, 2015
do and u be died
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by Warlord3000(m): 4:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Is it just me the topic and the write up just don't tally shocked
Re: Saraki Must Forget Leaving APC For PDP In Nigeria’s Interest by Mrbllymer: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Warlord3000:
Is it just me the topic and the write up just don't tally shocked
Click on the source and read details.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The London Court Where Deziani Madueke Will Be Arriagned / See What Sen. Dino Malaye Says About Tinubu / US Considers Visa Ban, Financial Sanctions Against Alison-madueke, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.