Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: (2331 Views)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / I Fear Ambode Will Not Win 2nd Tenor In Lagos / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by shizzy7(f): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
luvmijeje:
I don't want to complain........ But Fashola have done the difficult job, so what's hard in following his template.

This is not a case of Buhari taking over from a failed administration which by the way Nigerians have started feeling his impact.......... He took over from Fashola - Mr excellent.

As far as we've started feeling the impact of the President.... Ambode who's closer to us have no reason to fail.
Thank you... Fashola already laid the platform for him all Ambode needed to do was follow the scheme and put Some Modifications....

But he's Currently STAGNANT and CLUELESS
when I heard he borrowed #200m, I was angry 'Cos Lagos is the Most Indebted state and they generate the highest IGR compared to other states....
Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Dbboy post=38633901][/quote]

Learn to take corrections and act mature this man.
Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by luvmijeje(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
Thank you... Fashola already laid the platform for him all Ambode needed to do was follow the scheme and put Some Modifications....

But he's Currently STAGNANT and CLUELESS
when I heard he borrowed #200m, I was angry 'Cos Lagos is the Most Indebted state and they generate the highest IGR compared to other states....
I tire o..... shebi in his CV, he came out with first class. What's difficult in following template?
Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by ibedun: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm ....... Leaving Ambode aside for a moment, how come all these bloody non-indegenes particularly those requiring 2nd Niger bridge, have the template for the development of Lagos but nothing on the development of their home state?

Na dem mouth loud pass, anuofias.

1 Like

Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by adconline(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
magicminister:

The bolded got me laughing. Igbo people supported jonathan out of teibal semtiments despite his abysmal records within the past 6 years.

If agbaje couldn't handle a campaign, na lagos state he wan handle?

Besides, agbaje could've been worse off.
What's tribalistic in Igbos supporting a Yoruba candidate to win in Yorubaland Why are young Nigerians willfully ignorant??
Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by shizzy7(f): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
luvmijeje:

I tire o..... shebi in his CV, he came out with first class. What's difficult in following template?
Have you checked FP??
dem say na night club the man dey gooo...This is the real One Chance..
Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
ibedun:
Hmmm ....... Leaving Ambode aside for a moment, how come all these bloody non-indegenes particularly those requiring 2nd Niger bridge, have the template for the development of Lagos but nothing on the development of their home state?

Loool... any citizen of Nigeria residing in any part of Nigeria has the right to complain about or commend the performance his/her state government.
Afterall, we are one Nigeria.
Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
adconline:

What's tribalistic in Igbos supporting a Yoruba candidate to win in Yorubaland Why are young Nigerians willfully ignorant??

Loool....as in ehhh... help me ask that guy loooll
Re: I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: by jaymichael(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
ibedun:

Just as They know the history of every tribe but they don't know their own history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Osagie Ehanire, Edo State Ministerial Nominee / I'm Not A Happy Man / Spy Recording Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.