Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? (629 Views)

Police Arrest Redeemed Pastor Involved In Burial Of Murdered Boy / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect / Police Foil Plot To Blast 3rd Mainland Bridge With Dynamite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? by FunkyABK: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2015
The gentleman posted on Facebook yesterday that bombs will go off in Abuja and Lagos. As prophesied, bomb explosion did occur in Abuja this evening.

Whether he was being speculative or it is by a stroke of 'genius', I believe strongly that the young man has some explanations to give.

I do hope that the relevant security agencies will take this up.

This is the Facebook TL with info of the guy who posted would Bombs going off in Abuja yesterday.

https:///j3rwdv10td

Re: Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? by 7agaza(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2015
keep
Re: Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? by realtestament(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2015
The relevant security agencies should also take up all the men dat prophecies about bomb blast.

#Biafra cool
Re: Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? by olumide81(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2015
The funny thing about internet/online presence is the ability to create a different personality from the original you....he may be bluffing or what a view, as the case maybe he should be made to explain how much he knows or scapegoated!
Re: Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2015
No b small tin ooo... dis is interesting
Re: Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? by sambisa5: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Is anybody perceiving what am perceiving?

When i took a critical look at the happenings,,,,,during this Buhari regime,,,,,i pray we don't see war...

Cos the cloud is changing,,the rain of war is gathering and about to drop.....
Re: Abuja Bomb Blast: Is Biafra Involved? by lawrenceunaa: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Because he is igbo

I knw their must be mayhem do to population I predicted it too. It's just a knw fact just like Christmas knockout and fireworks grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Inside Secrets Of Millionaires Under The Age Of 29! / Photos: Former Nimasa Boss Akpobolokemi, 3 Others Arraigned Over N2.3bn Fraud / Borno Hunters Begs Nigerian Army To Allow Them Enter Sambisa To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.