Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (996 Views)

"Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by 247frolic(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bGDDT2sgqPQ/Vg9mC8MVyOI/AAAAAAAB-yw/jzK_P5pxSjo/s400/Ayoola-Adebayo.jpg[/img]
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos have arrested a Nigerian grocer based in Pretoria, South Africa with 3.920kg of substances found to be methamphetamine.

The drug was concealed in two bags the suspect identified as Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo wanted to check in at the departure hall. The arrest took place during the outward screening of passengers on Ethiopian airline flight to South Africa.

NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Mr. Ahmadu Garba, said:

“A Nigerian living in South Africa by name Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo was found in possession of 3.920kg of methamphetamine on his way to South Africa. The drug was
found in a false bottom of his luggage while he was trying to check in the luggage. The case is being investigated” Ahmadu stated.

The suspect, who holds a Higher National Diploma in Estate Management, said he made a mistake getting involved in drug trafficking.

“I sell food and small household goods in Pretoria and I have lived in South Africa for over three years. My friend in Pretoria asked me to bring the two bags to him. He bought my return ticket and gave me N150,000.

I thought the drug would not be detected because it was neatly concealed. This is a big mistake on my part because I have sustained my family with the grocery business. It will not happen again if I can get out of this problem,” he said

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photo-ndlea-arrests-south-african-based.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by realtestament(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2015
undecided

Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by PassingShot(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
This one na omo Yoruba.

At least, a welcome break from the usual suspects.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by Agbgift(f): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
He was only been greedy.
Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by echobee(f): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2015
See his face like pitbull angry. Yeyenatu angry
Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by ELTON123(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2015
I was expecting to see another name cry but yorubas have disappointed me sad
Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by refreshrate: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun.

Prove to us youre not tribalistic

FP fast!
Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by goldiam(f): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2015
now since he is not from the expected tribe.I hereby address him as a Nigeria.smh
Re: PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Came here only to check his name grin. Guess what, seems the usual suspects are turning a new leaf.... But must they always come from SOUTH?

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs(photos) / Ministers Without Portfolio..... IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. / Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.