Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja (999 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / NTA Blog Used My Post On Nairaland And Im Not Even Aware Nor Contacted. / "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by dayomike(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Di’ja, a fast rising act with Mavin has said she loves her music family and does not intend to leave any time soon.
According to her, Don Jazzy chastises them, but that does not mean she will leave. He chatoses us, because he wants the best for us, she explained. She also spoke to Saturday Beats about her relationship, stating that she is single, but selectively available.
“I am not in a relationship but I am selectively available. If a guy should do the right thing, be himself, if he is kind and nice, then we are good to go,” she said.
On her music family; “I have not left my family yet so I do not think I would leave a family that I just adopted. Mavins is my family and I feel like I am home when I am with them. You don’t leave your parents because they shout at you or flog you. I have come to a place where I feel happy and that is all that matters. I am contented with what I have. “We are always recording music day and night. Don Jazzy normally teases us by asking us if we think we are successful yet. He says it to motivate us. If you feel you have achieved a great level of success, it would work against you so we are always working hard and recording in the studio. We just hope that whatever it is we put out, the world would love it,” she said.

Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
But this girl fine pass Tiwa sha
Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
I wish you success lady!
Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by Raiders: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
prettysolid:
The only problem with her is that she is too thin. If she add weight she will be very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by bustykasa(f): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ur business
Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dija na me go marry am,ehhh,I suppose 2 marry am,even if Don baba no like me eheeehetonguetonguetongue
#TEAMAgbalumo grin if u knw watamin.
Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na dija matter you carry come politics nawa to you op
Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
selectively available?

who get her number?
Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by Trut(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
prettysolid:

Bros na make up
Re: Im Not Leaving Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja by meccuno: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Raiders:
The only problem with her is that she is too thin. If she add weight she will be very beautiful
Lolz.......Nigerians sha.......can kill a dead man all over again........

(1) (Reply)

Iara And Adams Oshiomole Pictured Checking Out Some Yams / Photos: Fatal Accident This Afternoon Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / PHOTOS: Ben Murray-bruce At His Brother-in-law Burial Ceremony Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.