Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting (38698 Views)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by wiseoneking: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and embattled Senate President, Olusola Saraki had a private meeting which lasted for almost two hours. Though details of the meeting were not made public, LEADERSHIP Weekend gathered that aides of both the Senate President and the Vice President were not allowed to be part of the meeting.

The meeting which held immediately after events that marked the nation’s Independence Day at the Presidential Villa took place at the Guest House of the vice president in the Villa.

It is thought that Saraki might have used the opportunity to explain and complain to the Vice President about his current travails since emerging the Senate President. President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, have treated Saraki with cold reception.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki is being prosecuted for alleged false declaration of his assets by the Code of Conduct Tribunal, a trial, he and his supporters say is a witch-hunt.

A presidency source who divulged the meeting to LEADERSHIP Weekend stated that the he was sure that the Senate President’s visit had the trappings of a private meeting.

“I think the Senate President came to sound out and complain to the vice president of the unfairness in his trial since he was not getting the ears of President Buhari, more so that vice president Osinbajo was the lead counsel when former Lagos governor and APC’s national leader, Bola Tinubu was being prosecuted on the same offence of false assets declaration,” the source said.

It was unclear whether Saraki got the deal he wanted as even the vice president himself appeared helpless at the end of the meeting. Both men however departed the venue of the meeting full of smiles.

http://leadership.ng/news/464909/osinbajo-saraki-in-two-hour-closed-door-meeting
Journalists sha, you were not present in the meeting which was hold in closed door but you will analyse to your ignorant readers all that traspired in the secret. Are you now a spirit or witch?.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by 4C2215131: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
I wonder if Saraki has ever heard the term 'Clutching at straws'...
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by asamaigho(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
olatunji21:
Fake News... Vice President left Abuja almost immediately after the Independence Celebration for Lagos to attend "The Platform"..

yours is fake cos d vp couldnt make it to d platform.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by deolumike(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:
Saraki consulting the Pastor SAN, protector/defender of looters since 1999.

The SAN defending the king of looter (Tinubu) since time immemorial.
Try to sound intelligent. Whose fault is it that during the PDP years, they couldn't convict your perennial nightmare, Tinubu of the looting so gleefully accuse him of?

I'm tired of hearing Tinubu name being mentioned by you and your likes even to matters unrelated to him.

We know he's your nemesis. But stop making him appear invincible by your relentless mention of him. You can rest now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahaha Barcanister why are you not supporting Saraki anymore? you and Chukwudi44 did not agreed on this ba
Well, my position on Saraki is that he should sort himself out with the judge. However, I respect the position of my fellow comrades-in-struggle though I disagree with some of them on Saraki issue. grin
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by wiseoneking: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
So Saraki can now talk to a Commissioner? He should learn to purse himself of greed and arrogance. A stitch in time will save him 19 not just 9
You even believed this journalists yarns. They told you it was held in closed door and not even their close pals was there. Are they spirit to hear what was said in the secret chamber. Now you even believe their yarns more than the journalists. Tomorrow Osibanjo will come out to denied this report. Just tell Naija the things that they like hearing and you will see them raking.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by arireirede: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2015
it is all about politics ,they can settle among themselves
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
macolino:
Is that truly you?
My oga na me o. How was ur nyt?
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by Mufasa27(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I only pity all those that thinks anything will happen to saraki, all this is politics and as it stands saraki will scale through. The problem is that nigerians thinks that these people have us in mind, saraki meeting with osinbajo is to collect tinubu's terms and conditions about the ministerial list. You believe that anything will happen to saraki, you must be a mad man". Quote me anywhere
Tell them bro, Tell the gullible ones...
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by sirTesco(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2015
luvmijeje:

grin grin grin
and who told u that PYO is anybody's puppet.
Una tin nor just dey finish, u don't knw anytin about what is going on in this present administration.
I would have enlightened u on matters on ground but this is a public forum.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by stephenlokpe(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2015
olatunji21:
Fake News... Vice President left Abuja almost immediately after the Independence Celebration for Lagos to attend "The Platform"..
hmmmm
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by stephenlokpe(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
just watching
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by lekan29ice(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Wailers won't like this ... .
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by macolino(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My oga na me o. How was ur nyt?
I thank God oo,you don see as naija scatter na..
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by bashydemy(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Even while i think the CCB messed up its own case against Saraki by failing to adhere to the guidelines,It would take more than just the CCT judgement against him to remove him.

Only the judgement of the supreme court will automatically remove him from office and i dont even see us getting close to that in 4 years time
Remember the judges that will be appointed i FHC and Supreme court are gonna be incorruptible and will follow rule of law.... let see how Saraki will bribe his way out of this under PMB... I know you just don't wanna accept defeat think everything will be like it is under GEJ.... Mind you a new sheriff is in town..
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by bashydemy(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, my position on Saraki is that he should sort himself out with the judge. However, I respect the position of my fellow comrades-in-struggle though I disagree with some of them on Saraki issue. grin
Oh... glad you did not tag this as witch hunting...
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
macolino:
I thank God oo,you don see as naija scatter na..
My brother, na Buhari o! The guy just scatter naija with reckless abandon grin
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2015
bashydemy:
Oh... glad you did not tag this as witch hunting...
I will always support the anti-corruption war
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by luvmijeje(f): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2015
sirTesco:

and who told u that PYO is anybody's puppet.
Una tin nor just dey finish, u don't knw anytin about what is going on in this present administration.
I would have enlightened u on matters on ground but this is a public forum.

I'm shining my teeth for a different reason..... The guy I quoted is abnormal...... He needs help.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by macolino(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, na Buhari o! The guy just scatter naija with reckless abandon grin
We really entered one chance..anyway am not surprised
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by wallex1983(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:
Fake news!! Saraki would never condescend to meet a mere commissioner and Tinubu's puppet!!

Siddon there. Person we don prostrate for mere commissioner. In saraki's word...... Baba Ossie. E jobs e gba mi o. E waye mi lode o. Oro ijosi, ere ma ni mo n se.....
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by bamac(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I only pity all those that thinks anything will happen to saraki, all this is politics and as it stands saraki will scale through. The problem is that nigerians thinks that these people have us in mind, saraki meeting with osinbajo is to collect tinubu's terms and conditions about the ministerial list. You believe that anything will happen to saraki, you must be a mad man". Quote me anywhere
i will be your witness if nothing happened at the end.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by Change2015(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
So Saraki can now talk to a Commissioner? He should learn to purse himself of greed and arrogance. A stitch in time will save him 19 not just 9

You mindlessly repeat and extend a lie. He never said such.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by nightmile: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
APC SEARCH FOR VP.

GMB: I want a vice from south west.

Jagaban: I have a candidate already for you

general.

GMB: You know I don't like kwarraption, so the person must be clean and discipline with great love for our country walahi. I will also prefer a retired soldier. Oh oh I miss my Tunde, May his soul rest in peace.

Saraki: former governors are the best persons to assume that position and I'm the most qualified and only one interested the position also my contribution to the party speaks volume for me .

GMB: Ahmed Ahmed Bola, can you remember what happened to OBJ? Me I no get power to quarrel and monitor my VP. I need person with moderate ambition walahi.

Saraki: General , what is that suppose to mean?

GMB: You know your father is from the North.

Saraki: politically, politically sir..

GMB: Ahmed who is your candidate? Fashola ko?

Jagaban: Nigerians will not buy a Muslim Muslim ticket. But the Vp cover what ever lapses you have.

GMB: Kai Bola, you think am not capable. Remember I was head of state before that Ibrahim snatch power from me.

Jagaban: you are now a politician, we have to be strategic in our decisions . My candidate is Pastor , professor Osinbajo.

GMB: Who is Osibade?

Jagaban : My former commissioner for justice and Anthony General of Lagos state.

Saraki: professor Osinbajo! A mere commission! When we have former Governors like me. Bola Bola Ahmed you can't be serious.

Jagaban: Buki , did you just refer to me as Bola? You even had Ahmed .

Saraki: are u God? Who the hell do you think you are? Count me out, I can't worship you the way others do. You will do me nothing.

Jagaban: Keep it in your left hand, you must regret this. General general, if you want to sleep with 2eyes closed as a president them you will take my candidate as your V.p

GMB: Ahmed! am ok with that but he has to bring his grammar to my level. And ready to send kwarraption people to jail.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by amokemi(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
olatunji21:

The Vice president was not at the platform. What was aired that day was a pre-recorded interview.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by Yinkay: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2015
olatunji21:

VP didnt attend the Platform forum, we were only shown recorded video of his interview where he spoke on the economy,foreign policy, JP Morgan issue,Treasury Single account....etc
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by favourlove1: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
seconded. Cuz all politicians are corrupt. None has us in mind. We keep killing ourselves over them. Yesterday deziani was arrested n bf you knw it she was released on bail. Waiting for Apc saraki season two.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by seyola(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2015
olatunji21:
don't say what you don't know. His platform appearance was a recorded interview.
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks all for the Correction..It's duly noted
seyola:
don't say what you don't know. His platform appearance was a recorded interview.
bigerboy200:

In as much as I don't believe d authenticity of d news, ur own evidence to disbelieve it is very weak.. The interview session of d VP on d platform was Pre recorded..double sure of that one..
seyola:
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2015
bashydemy:
Remember the judges that will be appointed i FHC and Supreme court are gonna be incorruptible and will follow rule of law.... let see how Saraki will bribe his way out of this under PMB... I know you just don't wanna accept defeat think everything will be like it is under GEJ.... Mind you a new sheriff is in town..
Illiterate the allocation of cases to judges is simply the prerogative of the CJN and the state CJs,your illiterate president has absolutely no powers over that
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by bashydemy(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Illiterate the allocation of cases to judges is simply the prerogative of the CJN and the state CJs,your illiterate president has absolutely no powers over that
Are you this daft? who appoint CJN? and mind you CJN will work under AGF.. Just don't pray for the like of Falana to be AGF your paymaster are gooner....
Re: Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2015
jaymichael:
If the police arrests and prosecutes a thief, and successfully secured a conviction, will the state wait for the Supreme court judgement to send the thief to prison?
Prison first, appeal later.
The CCT has no powers to send anyone to jail dear!! The CCT is just like the election tribunals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.