Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Happy Birthday Ishilove! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Ishilove! (2780 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! 31years Of Mercy & Grace / Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / Happy Birthday Jaybee3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Ishilove! by naptu2: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2015
☆HAPPY*√*¨`*BIRTH√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.DAY♥.•°ISHILOVE°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆HAPPY*√BIRTH*¨`*DAY☆*»ISHILOVE”¤'”~«

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by bandely(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Happy Birthday Ishilove. Age with grace.
But, Baba Naptu2 too like you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by shaiba(f): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Congratulations cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Happy Birthday madam Ishilove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Hannysmilez(f): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Happy Birthday! Wishu loads of blessings and happiness.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by emmanuel596(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Booked till further notice
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by LarrySun(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Oh Naptu2. You beat me to it! angry

Happy birthday, Ishilove. People like you should have two birthdays in a year.

You are a great person. You've shown how wonderful you are in more ways than can be counted. Many people, yours truly inclusive, are indebted to you. You've turned me into a true believer in humanity.

Today is Ishilove's birthday! Let the mountains tumble into the sea, let the rivers overflow their banks, let the stars come out in the day to celebrate with us.

Happy birthday to you, Ishilove dear. Permit me to borrow these prayers from the Bible:

May God give you from heaven water on the grass in the early morning, and the riches of the earth, and more than enough grain and new wine. May nations serve you, and the people bow down in front of you. Be the ruler of your brothers/sisters. May your mother’s sons/daughter bow down in front of you. Cursed be those who curse you, and may good come to those who honour you.

Many happy returns. I wish you a sip of the elixir.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by redgem(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Happy birthday ma'am Ishilove
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Sveen: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy belated birthday ishilove, llnp in health and wealth.
GGMUB
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Caracta(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ishi-darling! Happy birthday to you.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy birthday Aunty Ishilove. LLNP IJN
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by elantraceey(f): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy Birthday Ma'am . More grace. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by zyzxx(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy birthday ma'am WULLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by r231(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy birthday!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Gboliwe: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
bandely:
Happy Birthday Ishilove. Age with grace.

But, Baba Naptu2 too like you! cheesy

I thought it was only me that noticed. tongue

I am waiting for the wedding bells. I promise to buy Asoebi if informed on time.

Happy birthday babyboo.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by An0nimus: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy birthday Ishilove smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by simdam500(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
How come she's not here yet? undecided

Happy birthday damsel
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Eyaah!

Where is the birthday girl?
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Mintayo(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Happy birthday...
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy birthday baby gal kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oh Naptu2, you are a darling. You're the best thing to have happened to me on Nairaland and never ever doubt that I love you very very much smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks, you guys. I would have commented earlier but now that I'm here, I really appreciate the wishes.

Bendely, shaiba, Idowuogbo, redgem, Obiagelli, Hannysmilez, r231, elantraceey (I hope I got that right grin), Sveen, Caracta, zyzxx, advania, MoltenMagma, Mintayo, sindam500, An0nimous and Gboliwe, thank you so much for the birthday wishes. It maketh me to be all tingly inside cheesy

LarrySun, you are a fantastic writer and a even more beautiful person, and very few people know me as well as you do.

I multiply your prayers ten-folds and gift it to you. Thank you so much for that wonderful piece. I really appreciate it. God bless you. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by shumuel(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ishilove:
smiley

Happy Birthday, i know it was yesterday, but better late than never.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by redgem(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ishilove:
Thanks, you guys. I would have commented earlier but now that I'm here, I really appreciate the wishes.

Ben dely, Shai ba, Ido wuogbo ogbo, red gem, Obia gelli, Hanna's milez, r231, elaborate ceey (I hope I got that right grin), Sven en, Caracta, zyzxx, advania, Molten Magma, Min tayo, since ndam500, And nimous and Gb oliwe, thank you so much for the birthday wishes. It maketh me to be all tingly inside cheesy

LarrySun, you are a fantastic writer and a even more beautiful person, and very few people know me as well as you do.

I multiply your prayers ten-folds and gift it to you. Thank you so much for that wonderful piece. I really appreciate it. God bless you. smiley

Thanks ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured / Onitsha Is World's Most "Polluted" City / My Igbo Friend Saved This Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.