Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,268 members, 7,860,625 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss (831 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss by sweetmum(f): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
would you go out with your boss for any reason?
he is handsome,rich, nice but married shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boss by NoWee(m): 2:30am On Apr 21, 2009
The reason a girl would consider a married man she has no future with would be greed and/or poverty.
Re: My Boss by Jkcarz1: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2009
Why should you go out with him? His he threatening you?
Re: My Boss by abulara2k6: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2009
I wonder what you see in your boss that will make you abuse your priorities. Hope its not greed and unwarranted immorality?
Re: My Boss by Cecegrace(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2009
Watch it girl, dont even nurse the feeling of going out with him. Remember he has tied the knots. Nemesis may occur if you try.
Re: My Boss by lapaz: 10:56am On May 08, 2009
When you go out with your boss, you loss your dignity on the job. Besides that spoils the working relationship that exists between you two. I can bet, you won't even last on the job!
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 7:50am On May 10, 2009
sweetmum:

would you go out with your boss for any reason?
he is handsome,rich, nice but married shocked shocked shocked
and then after, women wonder why some men try to sleep with all their secretaries?!
what attracts you to this man?! is it the RICH Part, HANDSOME part or MARRIED part?!
whichever it is, ITS WRONG and dont be sorry for yourself when he dumps you like a soiled handkerchief.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On 2nd Spring Mortgage Interview? / Forget All This Low Paying Jobs And Learn How To Make Money On Your Own / Hr Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.