Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Re: When You Fight Corruption, Corruption Will Fight Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: When You Fight Corruption, Corruption Will Fight Back. (468 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Fight Corruption, Corruption Will Fight Back. by Kagarko(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Let's not forget the message sent to President Buhari
and Nigerians by anti-corruption brigades via "men
of God" in the person of #Kukah and his cohorts that
corruption will fight back, don't be naive to think that
corruption will not fight bullets and bombs to stop the
corruption crusade.

Corruption will fight back, and it has just started, to
refresh our minds, let's ponder why should there be
multiple bomb blasts in Maiduguri and Abuja the very
day the arrest of a co-president was announced in
London, sorry for being conspiratorial but that's how
alert and sensitive we became in a country where
service chiefs (former) were part of conspiracy in the
prolongation of terrorism for personal aggrandisement.

Was the Abuja (Kuje) bomb blast a warning from the
"goats" to the corruption crusaders that they will fight
back, was it a notification of war they decided to start in
order to survive the corruption crusade, do you think the
"goats" and their foot-soldiers are so lame, tame and
meek that they will allow themselves to be arrested,
bundled to unsawllowed the eaten "yams" and jailed,
definately they will not trying fighting and to me, they
have just fired the first shot last night at Kuje, call me
"conspiracy theorist", it is an honour.

1 Like

Re: Re: When You Fight Corruption, Corruption Will Fight Back. by Oladimejjy(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Then don't fight corruption, kill corruption.....

1 Like

Re: Re: When You Fight Corruption, Corruption Will Fight Back. by HARDDON: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmmm..... cant somethings be coincidental? If no, why is d word in d dictionary?

On another tot, when i read d news, i said d nomad called d bluff of d ex miniter's husband only to for bombs to start rocking towns n who suffered it?

D common man on d streets
Re: Re: When You Fight Corruption, Corruption Will Fight Back. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2015
corruption can only try, if Nigerians (read Some Igbo peeps and SS peeps) stop supporting corrupt people irrespective of tribe, then the new sheriff in town will do a good job of cleaning out the stables.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Dumb As Spokesman Jets To Italy En Route Dubai While Nigeria Boils / HOT: APC Sacks Kebbi LG Boss Over N10m Corruption Saga / Enyeama, Musa Nominated For 2015 CAF Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.