Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Yar Adua The Zombie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua The Zombie (1012 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Of Bayelsa State Picked As Yar' Adua's Running M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua The Zombie by blacksta(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
Yar adua who has not been sleeping over lack of electricity in Nigeria is also losing weight rapidly.

Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by mazaje(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2009
this guy is gradually loosing the battle. . .
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
Deadman walking.
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Pataki: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2009
Even without reading the comments here. . . . . . the first thing I did when I saw this picture was to shout-out: ''Goodness Me!"

This guy is a walking dead-man!
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by SisiJinx: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
We can't all have OBJ fat bull dog cheeks can we?  undecided

Seriously, what is the deal with you guys??!!

You act like he is the first "bad president we ever had.

When OBJ was climbing on cars, telling people who just lost family and friends to be quiet or he won't help them. . . no one said anything.

So what gives? Is it the Hausa factor or what? You know what. . . never mind.

Far be it from me to ruin your fun!! 

So carry on, carry on wink
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by kaypumpin2(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2009
Any one seen the movie Gremlins?or Mac and me? shocked
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by asha80(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Any one seen the movie Gremlins?or Mac and me? shocked

grin
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Sagamite(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

When OBJ was climbing on cars, telling people who just lost family and friends to be quiet or he won't help them. . . no one said anything.

What rubbish?

I have not seen any President of Nigeria as criticised as much as OBJ by all Nigerians of all creeds.

Even on things as silly as his looks, when by-and-large the man did faaaaaaaaarrrrrr better than any other previous Nigerian leader even though there were still a lot of things wrong with the country.

Yaradua has done NOTHING in regards to the MAIN issues affecting the country. If anyone is asked what Yaradua has done that is positive, I don't know anyone that can point to anything.

Even their due process is pathetically poor, when Igbinedion is asked to pay N3m in fine when he stole billions (that is just the ones we could trace), Ibori is no doubt a free man, Iyabo Obasanjo is free, Hairdresser senator is free, power probe is dead. But yet people like Ribadu are assaulted in front of senior government officials under this stuuuuuuuuuuupid administration. Basically, EFCC is dead and buried in water.

He has turned the "fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom" to the "fear of EFCC is the beginning of losing your marbles".
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Pataki: 12:48am On Apr 21, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

So simply because we cannot have a fat bull like OBJ implies we must be cursed with a sickly and dying president? Tell me, one laudable achievement has Yaradua accomplished so far? OBJ was recently pelted with eggs and rotten tomato in London, where were you to cry on his behalf? Till tomorrow, newspapers and NGOs are still vilifying the person of OBJ for his bad administration, most esp. from the South-South and South-West region of Nigeria.

Does the picture displayed above of Yaradua portray he is truly OK? Compare and contrast this picture with that posted above of him. And tell me whether his health is not deteriorating. . . . .>>>>

Yar' Adua is dying and it is best everyone tells him so. Must he wait till he collapse and kicks the bucket before realizing his time is up in Aso Rock? undecided
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2009
is that the president or a hospital patient?
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by OneNaija(m): 1:12am On Apr 21, 2009
He look like a Lost Ape. hahaha haba
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by tpia: 1:20am On Apr 21, 2009
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Hauwa1: 1:29am On Apr 21, 2009
maybe he just lost weight. too much fat men/pple in nig govt. here we have a slim one and you pple are complaining undecided.

stay slim Mr. Pres wink
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by bawomolo(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

besides our dear st.funmi, the NL doesn't discriminate in its mockery of nigerian politicians

yar'adua is lepa to the bones. I've seen fatter people at a darfur refugee camp
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2009
The man is really sick. Sources say he would rather die as president than resign.
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 21, 2009
stillwater:

The man is really sick. Sources say he would rather die as president than resign.

Exactly who are these "sources"? Naija people sef.
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 21, 2009
davidylan:

Exactly who are these "sources"? Naija people sef.

Some senator told me. grin
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by tpia: 1:48am On Apr 21, 2009
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 21, 2009
stillwater:

Some senator told me. grin

Can we come and "eat" too? grin
Re: Yar Adua The Zombie by Becomrrich: 3:23am On Apr 21, 2009
why dont you people have human feeling for this man. You see, it is hard to resign. he want to finish the northern term. And it would hard to do.

What we ask for his to remove the yoruba, bendle and bayelsa into benin republic. we would have dual citizen , nigeria and benin. while Jonathan would be out of the way, he would offer a new position in benin. we would still have people in the senate.

Pray for this man. alway remember yar adua in your prayer. Look you dont have to like him. But you could be sick too. Anyone can be sick. Just leave him alone please.

(1) (Reply)

N’delta: Federal Troops Intensify Bombing:over 200 Dead / Gen Garba Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident / What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.