Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Coming War Over Fulani - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming War Over Fulani (23856 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Arode, beware the silent agility of a tiger because it does not indicate cowardice but tact.

The fulanis are not robots that don't feel pain neither are they invincible or unassailable.
A spontaneus reaction will not do. A meticulous spadework needs be carried out on their modus operandi, strenght and spread for a comprehensive blow that will have far-reaching effects.
Do you remember Zagon Kataf ?
Yeah, the natives absorbed years of provocation, refused a rash reaction but made a good counter plan and by the time they sprung an attack, we all saw what happened.
Those people were permanently put in their place.

For our leaders to make the recent statement after the Falae issue, i know they must have an ace up their sleeve as it seems to have got to a head.
The fulani herdsmen' action will be curtailed otherwise, it will dismember nigeria.

Alcatraz002, will not agree with you,like some muslim/Apc yorubas he believes Olu falae was to senile to recognize his captors, and that the Igbos actually kidnapped him?
What are your thoughts on Olu falae's senility? grin

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by lawrenceunaa: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
U just proved me right. The only power yoruba have got is their mouths. We fought we our weaponry while yours and the arewa ur slave masters was from una colonial masters. All countries against Biafra read about the sorry state they are in. We are blessed thats y no matter the fustrastion a useless yoruba man may put a Biafran in lagos we end up being their land lord in the 'no man's land' and nothing you will do and can do. Biafra is strong imagine if it was your useless tribe na prostrate una go use beg f.ools.
PenSniper:

Your forefathers certainly proved your bravery in 67/68 didn't they.
Hairy herbivorous gorillas from the oriental jungles.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by laudate: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aufbauh:

[b]I hardly respond to my quotations but when it is necessary especially from a presumed reasonable mind then I'll have to come in. You've made a lot of senses in your defense or otherwise of my write-up so i deemed it necessary to put the record straight.
I see myself as a nationalist, an ardent believer of the Nigeria project and a die-hard patriot, so i see it as a duty to defend the unity and indivisibility of this great country Nigeria.
I might be temperamental in my write-up which is highly regrettable but it's not an intended diatribe as you may observed. My grouse was borne out of frustrations and irritations from the daily antics of certain people to divide us along ethnic and religious lines.
For those who sees me as a fulani man or their apologist, I bear no ill against anyone.
Again, i also see it necessary to state this that, my dad is Idoma from Itabono Owukpa in Ogbadibo local govt of benue state and my mum is an igbo from Odumogwu in Isi-uzor local govt in Enugu state, so for those who have patriotic mind should judge my stand point from my origin to see that i have nothing personal against my people the Igbos except their continous bitterness and divisive antics for GEJ lost[/b].

Thanks for your response. Like you, I am a firm believer in a united and vibrant Nigeria, as its potential for growth is really astounding, if we all get our act together (i.e. both the leaders and the followers). I now understand better, where you are coming from and I urge to keep doing all you can to keep the Nigeria project alive, without letting those who do not share your dream, get to you. undecided

May the Good Lord grant you peace in your region, and subdue all those invaders causing unrest in your community. All the best, my brother! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by laudate: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
xtrorse:
I understand your plight that the same people you betrayed by colluding with the enemy to annihilate in cold-blood to remain in this cesspit with you are back strong and doing superbly well in Lagos than you.

The Igbos do not operate at the same level with bile-filled, hateful, greedy, selfish, lying, unrepentant backstabbing and ritual-killing minded folks.

*yawn* Pot calling the kettle, black. sad undecided
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by PedroJP(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

True. Let them abuse each other, but we must deal with this public menace together.

Blaming each other widens the gap between Yoruba and igbos. If the tribalist warlords, like myself, could tackle this each together, nothing is impossible.

Ilikeh, any heavenly being visit u ?
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ikechu1278: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
We will wait for them to overrun the SW then we will take them serious - Right now it is a case of dog kill dog.

ROTFLMFAO this nigga has my mindset on this matter
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by PenSniper: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Alcatraz002, will not agree with you,like some muslim/Apc yorubas he believes Olu falae was to senile to recognize his captors, and that the Igbos actually kidnapped him?
What are your thoughts on Olu falae's senility? grin

Illogicality is for only the primitive and/or the mischievious.

When Olu Falae was kidnapped, people reported that the Fulanis were responsible. This was while the
victim was cut off from communication with the outside
world.

When he was released, he claimed he
was kidnapped by Fulanis.
So if anyone is senile here it can only be those whose cognitive reasoning is terribly flawed but certainly not Olu Falae.

5 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by PenSniper: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
U just proved me right. The only power yoruba have got is their mouths. We fought we our weaponry while yours and the arewa ur slave masters was from una colonial masters. All countries against Biafra read about the sorry state they are in. We are blessed thats y no matter the fustrastion a useless yoruba man may put a Biafran in lagos we end up being their
land lord in the 'no man's land' and nothing you will do and can do. Biafra is strong imagine if it was your
useless tribe na prostrate una go use beg f.ools.

Go back to school, dummy if you wanna get into a debate and don't pollute this forum with your trash and jargon. Go back and learn english to qualify for intellectual brawl.
This standard of this forum is way above your english mastry.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by lawrenceunaa: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Go back to school, dummy if you wanna get into a debate and don't pollute this forum with your trash and jargon. Go back and learn english to qualify for intellectual brawl.
This standard of this forum is way above your english mastry.
Mr dummy dunce the illiterate prof. I salute . coward
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Fulaman198(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2015
MayorofLagos on one of his bigoted rants against Fulani people again. Nothing new!
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

Both of you need to stop addressing the non significant. Be civilized.

In fact it wouldn't be a bad idea for you both to log off.

That's why northerners don't take these kinds of thread seriously.

Imagine a national protest turning into a Yoruba/Igbo vendetta.

God bless you. This nonsense between Igbos & Yorubas on nairaland is our biggest challenge in the South.

The northerners like it.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Fulaman198:
[s]MayorofLagos on one of his bigoted rants against Fulani people again. Nothing new[/s]!
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2015
nduchucks:
Sorry to say that the OP is barking up the wrong tree.

The OP might serve a better purpose by raising alarms regarding the thousands of citizens killed in our roads due to poor management.

This attempt at fueling hatred against the Fulani falls flatly on its face.

What is your opinion about the killing, raping and destruction of farmlands by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell (aka Tse Tse Flies aka Parasites and Leeches) in Yorubaland and Nigeria in general?

5 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Fulaman198:
MayorofLagos on one of his bigoted rants against Fulani people again. Nothing new!

What is your opinion about the kidnapping of Chief Olu Falae by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell aka Tse Tse Flies aka Leeches and Parasites aka Rapists and Destroyers of Farmlands?

Also, what say ye about the killing of farmers, raping of women and destruction of farmlands by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell popularly known as Tse Tse Flies, Parasites and Leeches?

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Aresa, the enslaved yorrober muslim. I'm sure you'd love to have an Emir in Oyo. grin

muhehehe grin grin LWTMB
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nice description, especially the way she cited meat and other crap to buttress the idiocy her post is about. All she cares about is the food - not her fellow Yorubas who are being maimed, raped, and killed for no reason.

Her name is morabó a.k.a For food only grin grin FFO.. lol.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

Luvmijeje must be some obese Yoruba woman running around the streets of Lagos. When folks are trying to run away from meat and move to fish due to how unhealthy it is - she is crying about meat while her folks are getting killed everywhere.

What a glutton she is with no sense of humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Zeus777: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Akintola was the Yoruba tool, that Balewa and co were using to subjugate the Yorubas back then. So it should not come as a surprise to you that he was a target. You must really be demented for not seeing that connection. Bola Tinubu is the modern Akintola, but you guys are so myopic to see that.
hehehe chief Akintola subjugating the Yoruba race back then? Hmm revisionism at its best! Meanwhile since u are obviously so uncultured and uncouth that u can not make ur point without throwing insults,Pls desist from quoting me further.Even if u do i definitely wouldn't grace u wt a reply. U definitely do not worth it
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ffo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

sad sad sad sad
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Chiaka(f): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
......and how do you explain the destruction of peoples farm lands on in the names of grazing.....Normadic grazing is becoming extinct in other parts of the world...we should be talking of improved ways of farming. You should go about your own business without affecting other people.....that's the principle of 'Live and Let Live'. I don't know when we will go beyond petty talks in Nigerian this is why we have remained stagnant as a nation. Instead of addressing issues ones and for all we keep beating around the bush....

amsad19:
Why is all this allegations against fulani alone? ur report is biased and full of hatred to the fulani's. A fulani only fights for revenge he cannot fight just like that. The case in Jos for instance is the people of jos that started by killing their wifes,children and cows.
When a fulani man wins the chairmanship election in 2007 in jos, how many hausa's and fulani's are killed just because one of their own won the election instead of the native jos people? Why didnt u include that in your write-up?
we all have problems and we just have to understand our difference b4 this will end. This will never end by just criticizing one tribe and the other we are 1 let us unite.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by nduchucks: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
zimoni:

What is your opinion about the killing, raping and destruction of farmlands by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell (aka Tse Tse Flies aka Parasites and Leeches) in Yorubaland and Nigeria in general?

1)What is your opinion about encroaching, by you people, on the grazing paths and areas they've used for hundreds of years. This encroachment is quite inhumane, you'd agree.

2)What's your opinion about the looting of the treasuries by your Governors and past ministers which have resulted in the deaths of 167,000 people on roadways which could have been built and maintained with the looted monies?

let me stop here for now. dolo
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
nduchucks:

[s]1)What is your opinion about encroaching, by you people, on the grazing paths and areas they've used for hundreds of years. This encroachment is quite inhumane, you'd agree.

2)What's your opinion about the looting of the treasuries by your Governors and past ministers which have resulted in the deaths of 167,000 people on roadways which could have been built and maintained with the looted monies?

let me stop here for now. dolo[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
nduchucks:

1)What is your opinion about encroaching, by you people, on the grazing paths and areas they've used for hundreds of years. This encroachment is quite inhumane, you'd agree.

let me stop here for now. dolo

No 1. This is 2015. We never had any agreement with the Fulanis on eternal grazing path on our ancestral land in Yorubaland. Population of our people is increasing, there's increase in demand of food by our people. Which means, we need to open up more farmland. It's our ancestral land, we need not go to Sakwoto to seek for permission before we farm on our ancestral land. Meanwhile, those Marauders encroach both grazing path and non-grazing path. Abi, you want to tell me it's the encroachment of grazing path that led to rape, killing of farmers and destruction of farmlands by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell in Middle Belt and Kidnapping of our Elder Stateman Chief Oluyemi Falai?

2. You can not use that to justify killings, raping of farmers, destruction of farmlands and now adultnapping by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell. Corrupt politicians should be investigated and jailed. Chief Anenih embezzled billions of naira meant for construction of roads and he's still walking free. Government should investigate, prosecute and jail our corrupt leaders. We are talking about loss of lives and properties here caused by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell not accident on roads caused by corrupt politicians. I'm surprised you are comparing the two. I'm baffled you are justifying the death of farmers on their farmlands using death on our bad roads caused by corrupt politicians as comparision. O ya mi l'enu.

A Northerner Is A Northerner, I'm Not Surprised. Pele.

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Fulaman198(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
SovietBomber:

God bless you. This nonsense between Igbos & Yorubas on nairaland is our biggest challenge in the South.

The northerners like it.

More like the Northerners pay zero attention to it
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Fulaman198(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
zimoni:

What is your opinion about the kidnapping of Chief Olu Falae by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell aka Tse Tse Flies aka Leeches and Parasites aka Rapists and Destroyers of Farmlands?

Also, what say ye about the killing of farmers, raping of women and destruction of farmlands by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell popularly known as Tse Tse Flies, Parasites and Leeches?

And you are 100% sure without a doubt that the kidnapping was done in an organised fashion by Mbororo'en herdsman? This thread is quite laughable at best.

It shows the level of reasoning (or lack thereof) of many individuals. Yep, it's all the Waynaabe fault (sarcasm).
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

And you are 100% sure without a doubt that the kidnapping was done in an organised fashion by Mbororo'en herdsman? This thread is quite laughable at best.

It shows the level of reasoning (or lack thereof) of many individuals. Yep, it's all the Waynaabe fault (sarcasm).

Chief Oluyemi Falae said he was kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen.

Abi, the Elder didn't recognize the people who kidnapped him?

Meanwhile, you never commented on atrocities carried out daily by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell (aka Tse Tse Flies aka Leeches aka Parasites). What is your take on Rape, Killing of Farmers on their farmland and Destruction of farmland?

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by nduchucks: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
zimoni:

No 1. This is 2015. We never had any agreement with the Fulanis on eternal grazing path on our ancestral land in Yorubaland. Population of our people is increasing, there's increase in demand of food by our people. Which means, we need to open up more farmland. It's our ancestral land, we need not go to Sakwoto to seek for permission before we farm on our ancestral land. Meanwhile, those Marauders encroach both grazing path and non-grazing path. Abi, you want to tell me it's the encroachment of grazing path that led to rape, killing of farmers and destruction of farmlands by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell in Middle Belt and Kidnapping of our Elder Stateman Chief Oluyemi Falai?

I was expecting a well thought-out, intellectual response as opposed to the crap up there. Resolving a serious national problem requires a more thoughtful response than the childish one above. No offense, you are simply not cut out to be engaged at this level.

2. You can not use that to justify killings, raping of farmers, destruction of farmlands and now adultnapping by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell. Corrupt politicians should be investigated and jailed. Chief Anenih embezzled billions of naira meant for construction of roads and he's still walking free. Government should investigate, prosecute and jail our corrupt leaders. We are talking about loss of lives and properties here caused by Fulani Herdsmen From Hell not accident on roads caused by corrupt politicians. I'm surprised you are comparing the two. I'm baffled you are justifying the death of farmers on their farmlands using death on our bad roads caused by corrupt politicians as comparision. O ya mi l'enu.

Once again, the thoughts you expressed up there are a bit myopic, if you were somehow able to deduce that I was justifying the killing and raping of anyone. Your tribalism and racism will not help you at all. biri kawai
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
nduchucks:

I was expecting a well thought-out, intellectual response as opposed to the crap up there. Resolving a serious national problem requires a more thoughtful response than the childish one above. No offense, you are simply not cut out to be engaged at this level.

Once again, the thoughts you expressed up there are a bit myopic, if you were somehow able to deduce that I was justifying the killing and raping of anyone. Your tribalism and racism will not help you at all. biri kawai

Intellectual response?

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

What is your take on the killing of Farmers by Fulani Herdsmen?

You got the question now?

Pele.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by knowledgeable: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

"Mr man, STOP reacting and change your narrative". I can help you.

I command you to do some research on ranching and how the fulani herdsmen can position themselves to benefit from it.

I also command you to research and write about climate change and nomadic life in the 21st century.

Fulanis in most part are pulling every body backwards.

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by nduchucks: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
zimoni:

Intellectual response?

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

What is your take on the killing of Farmers by Fulani Herdsmen?

You got the question now?

Pele.

so you sabi laugh, ko?

Anyone found guilty of killing any Nigerian should face the full wrath of the law. shikena

How many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested and successfully prosecuted for these killings? You do yourself great injustice by wrongfully accusing a whole race of people and calling them criminals without any aota of proof.

When your villagers dress up like herdsmen to perpetrate their crimes so that they can blame herdsmen, did you raise up your patriotic voice in condemnation?

You people better get your acts together, investigate, and find out who the real abductors of Falae are. Herdsman do not drive getaway Jeeps, abi ode niyin ni?
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
nduchucks:

so you sabi laugh, ko?

Anyone found guilty of killing any Nigerian should face the full wrath of the law. shikena

How many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested and successfully prosecuted for these killings? You do yourself great injustice by wrongfully accusing a whole race of people and calling them criminals without any aota of proof.

When your villagers dress up like herdsmen to perpetrate their crimes so that they can blame herdsmen, did you raise up your patriotic voice in condemnation?

You people better get your acts together, investigate, and find out who the real abductors of Falae are. Herdsman do not drive getaway Jeeps, abi ode niyin ni?

Only you can speak Fulfulde, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. No wonder you are an Abobaku for Nigeria.

Rara, emi ki i se ode.

Just like Chief FFK, I never accused the whole Fulani race. I have been bashing the Fulani Herdsmen From Hell who attack farmers on a daily basis, not Fulani Race. Kaji ko?

Anyone found guilty of killing any Nigerian should face the full wrath of the law. Magana yakare.

I concur.

Lobatan.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by nduchucks: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
zimoni:

Rara, emi ki i se ode.

Just like Chief FFK, I never accused the whole Fulani race. I have been bashing the Fulani Herdsmen From Hell who attack farmers on a daily basis, not Fulani Race. Kaji ko?

Anyone found guilty of killing any Nigerian should face the full wrath of the law. Magana yakare.

I concur.

Lobatan.

Not a single herdsman has been successfully prosecuted for any of these killings. You need to look at your neighboring villages for competing farmers who are destroying your crops. Until you've arrested and sent a herdsman to jail, back off! embarassed

P.S. For the sake of your own integrity, please stop quoting the bastard FFK

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fuel Stations Sell Fuel In Daura, Jibiya Border Towns Despite Ban / Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate / Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.