Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) (31190 Views)

South African Court Sentences Nigerian To 20 Years For Human Trafficking [pics] / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured) / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by edward1984(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Look at his picture.. he is pleading for what ? you do the crime you do the time.. simple fact of life

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by fresherdanU: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
nairalandist:
The vietnamese woman got 3 years and the nigerian man got 12 years. . . It's orrait!

what do u expect? the Vietnamese is in her country and the Nigerian cldnt mind his boundaries. serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by uboma(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Good for him , it will serve as a lesson to other lazy, hungry mofos like him.

See the young man wasting away his future because he believes in cutting corners to make it in life.

Serves him right though.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by juman(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
See our nigerian man in distress.

Hmmm, this is disheartening.

As if we do not have our own country.

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by j4sure(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
ok.now. thou shall not lie!
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by imsuboi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
all4naija:
Ugly face! Look at the slowpoke pleading like a baby. This animal is messing up the Nigerian image. Jeez! cry cry cry cry cry cry

Does your zoo even have an image?
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Kestolove(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
I knw sae e no go pass yeebohs...criminals
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by emmanuel596(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ladies don't be quick to dive unto men that has cars and look rich be sure if their source of wealth.......

80% of nigerians expecially youths made their money through dubious and diabolic means beware be warned

Even our soo called celebrities and pastors/ politicians

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
He who without Sin should Cast the first Stone!
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by levelszik(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
kramer:

The same person that asked you to question me
grin weyrey
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Ibime(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
dre11:
A Nigerian man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison in Vietnam for duping women with the promise of love.

http://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/2015/10/nigerian-sentenced-to-jail-for-conning-women-with-false-promises-of-love/

This ninja got 12 years for only €3.5k? SMH.
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
With all those humongous sum all he's getting is 12 years? Hmm.. How would they get their cash back should be the iss. I'd rather they make him work for x number of years without pay; since he's computer literate, he should possess some lucrative skill. Hm... He really got lucky!
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by t2luv1: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
levelszik:
grin weyrey

Thanks you immensely for letting me know how to spell that word.
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Ayo001: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
I tire o. How much is the money self.

Ibime:

This ninja got 12 years for only €3.5k? SMH.
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by azzima(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
nairalandist:
The vietnamese woman got 3 years and the nigerian man got 12 years. . . It's orrait!
it is very ALRIGHT. He knew better that he was a Black African Nigerian in FOREIGN Vietnam before coming these crime. He wish they gave him life in prison .

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by azzima(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
teasel:
Aren't Nigerian guys tired of this bullshit?!
Can't you guys even advise each other instead of wasting your time whining about women on the internet?
Don't you guys even feel embarrased?
So pathetic.
which elders will advise them when elders and musicians are hailing them as Businessmen in Asia.
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by frisky2good(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
I almost fainted when I first saw 400 million. I think say na dollars grin
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by JuicyStar: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
dre11:
A Nigerian man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison in Vietnam for duping women with the promise of love.

http://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/2015/10/nigerian-sentenced-to-jail-for-conning-women-with-false-promises-of-love/

Wetin these countries want sef? Them carry drugs, Una jail them; them show love una jail them again. Why the guy dey beg sef? U see where "too much" love put u now? Idiot!!!
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by famola(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
THIS IS NOT TRUE WE HAVE CLEAN NIGERIAN WORKING HARD TO MAKE MONEY
emmanuel596:
Ladies don't be quick to dive unto men that has cars and look rich be sure if their source of wealth.......

80% of nigerians expecially youths made their money through dubious and diabolic means beware be warned

Even our soo called celebrities and pastors/ politicians
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by famola(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
IT IS PAINFUL TO SEE THIS[OUR GOVT NEED TO WAKE UP]
juman:
See our nigerian man in distress.

Hmmm, this is disheartening.

As if we do not have our own country.

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by tpiander: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
garrarahia mehn shiiiiit

I guess he didn't hear or see that. . . . . . . . .
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
imsuboi:

Does your zoo even have an image?
At least, he is messing it further. Why is he crying like a baby though? He should face the crime squarely. Hahaha...
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by olatunji390(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
ijustdey:
is he begging the judge to be lenient on him for the crime he had committed ni with the way he puts his palms forwardundecided

Noo. He want to dance Atewo
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
juman:

Instead, the useless "leaders" are the one that messing up the country's image.

Useless "leaders" fucckk up the country thereby forcing many many people out of the country. Peoples that has no reason to be out of the country.
I agree the useless leaders are to blame to a large extent but this dude messes up!
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by tpiander: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
JuicyStar:

Wetin these countries want sef? Them carry drugs, Una jail them; them show love una jail them again. Why the guy dey beg sef? U see where "too much" love put u now? Idiot!!!

na wa o.
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
azzima:
it is very ALRIGHT. He knew better that he was a Black African Nigerian in FOREIGN Vietnam before coming these crime. He wish they gave him life in prison .

think before you speak bro. . . nobody is perfect. search yourself well and you'll realise that you have also committed one offense or the other in the past. . . that's not what to wish a fellow countryman. . . surviving in this country without help is hell. . . you know that.
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Justicealh3(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hafirica self.

Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
fresherdanU:

what do u expect? the Vietnamese is in her country and the Nigerian cldnt mind his boundaries. serves him right.

well sha, na una no dey jail oyinbo for una country. . . wetin concern me
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by moshino(m): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
mowah:
Nigerians just disgracing our country sha. Who has noticed too that we hardly hear good news from nigerians in asia.. Why?

Do you hear good news about Nigeria in Nigeria
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by adekunle0000: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hidentity:
Just before you pick his name and insult his ethnic group, read this.

I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even till tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings of a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has led to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

I am a proud Yoruba and a Christain, but I know that in my formation process, I became human first before becoming a Yoruba or a Christian and as long as the next person is human, I should be fair to him. Why can't we just live and let live? The leaders of tomorrow are just more terrible than the ones of today.

If an Igbo person is caught for doing drugs, it is not because he is Igbo- it is because of the inherent criminal nature in every human which he didn't curb. If one Hausa man is caught for terrorism, it is not because Hausa people are terrorists, it is because of the inhumane part of every human he did not restrict. If a Yoruba man is caught for raping, it does not make Yoruba people rapists, it is because that particular Yoruba man failed to control the animal instinct in him. Committing crime is never an identity of any tribe or ethnic group because speaking English does not make one a Briton.

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks
HYPOCRISY!!! Get it into your thick skull that WE ARE NOT UNITED OOOOO! the sooner we stop pretending about it, the better for all parties involved. I cannot pretend to be in unity with a group of nomads who thinks that it is their divine right to rule and lord it over others Or those that considers themselves the fountain of knowledge (products of Free education, aimed just to mass produce school attendees) as well as the most hospitable host to a fellow Nigerian. imagine. SAY NO TO HYPOCRISY NOW.
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by 4stylz: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
When will our fellow Nigerians stop painting us BLACK? Are we not BLACK enough?
I remember working in a warehouse with NEXT, a white guy approached me, asking me where I come from originally, I told him am Nigerian, he became so excited, and he was asking me for credit card numbers, laptops, phones etc. Saying a lot of Nigerians sales such to him.
I was sooooo soooo embarrassed that I went to the toilet to weep.
But I gave the young man the warning of his life, threatened to call the police on him, and he gently walked away.
Will never forget that day in my life.

Shame on you, you are telling us you cried?? What Happened to your sense of humor?
Re: Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
USAutoBuy:
So going by the simple maths, if he only nets 15% of $17k, that translates to about $2,600 and he ended up with 12yrs!

All these "fast boys" should have stayed in school. The math is against you especially in a foreign land which you did not speak the language. You are playing an already lost game. why even bother?
True..... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Retired Colonel Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Murder. Photos / Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.