Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (53254 Views)

Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. / 21 Overwhelming Images Showing The Effects Of Humans On Earth / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth (2) (3) (4)

Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by ukelament(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks for the information.

Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by juman(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kai, praises to God the creator of everything.
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by paix(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Do people in the cold weather region still use refrigerators and freezers?
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by lilreese: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Interesting
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by eazydon(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Godforbid!!! Na Nysc carry me go there oh

Lol! You dey shout God forbid like say no be human being dey live for that side, undecided grin

Anyway, I Go like get in touch. I know you forbid PMs, I need you closer, but no be for 'head' sha o. lol. How we go take do am na, baebae
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Explorers:

Hot like kilode grin...Northern Nigeria is hot but not as extreme as these places.

Maiduguri has recorded 45ÂșC several times during the Dry season.

Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by perloomey(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wen even borno dey hot pass 40degree celsius
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by Burger01(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Just can't live in Russia...NO WAY! smiley
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by khemmy20(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm wonderful! Keep it up smiley
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by lovely17(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Teeboy22:
lovely
Yes you called me

Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
bobkezel:
Where is jos? My jos my jos. Op put my jos there before i feed you with congealed hypo.
come to obudu cattle Ranch, u will forget ur jos, or go to clappa waddi, Taraba State
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by bobkezel(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
emperorgoke:
come to obudu cattle Ranch, u will forget ur jos, or go to clappa waddi, Taraba State

i have been to OCR it is not as cold as my jos. I have been to gembu in taraba, but not wadda. I guess gembu and ur wadda have same climate. Them try sha, but can not be as lively as my jos even with the cold. You will be cold and lonely in ur wadda but not in my jos.
Re: Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. by umbo: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
jta

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)