Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed (1363 Views)

A Female Business Partner Needed / Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment For Graduate CRM Of / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
So much has been said about this ancient and very lucrative business idea from critisms to praises but some of us still find it as a means of generating regular income on a daily basis.

I use this opportunity to reach out to any individual still interested in this venture to partner with me because whatever you have passion for, definitely you will succeed. What am looking for is an individual or a business oriented person to finance the purchase or might already have a very sound vehicle, a mini-bus to be precise and then we can enter into a discussion on how the business would be run on a daily basis.

I have not been so successful thus far because of the inability to finance the venture but I know that out there, there are still buoyant nairalanders/nigerians who can help out. For further discussions you can whatsapp on 08098791557.

I am very serious and passionate about this business. And well also, if you have a mini-bus for hire purchase as well, you can contact me for further discussions.

God bless Nairaland, a land of opportunities indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please Nairalanders, help a brother in need
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by Xxpress(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Are u looking for a vehicle or a partner?
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2016
My brother its tangled in a way. A partner sort of is more like an investor who is willing to put his/her cash down to help me purchase the vehicle needed. So in a way either or both is what I need at the moment because after purchase and even putting the vehicle down on hire purchase, I still av to do returns back to the investor/partner. So u understand now? Both is highly needed.

Pls help spread d word or assist in any way u can. God bless
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Am thanking all who reached out, extending their hands of support, God grant ur heart desires this new week as well.

Av not seen any offers but am keeping d hopes alive. Pls help spread d word. God bless u as u do and if ure reading this now, chances are u can do something for me, we cld work out something 2 also pull other nairalanders in need up.
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by wine4dguy: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2016
as much as possible I have discovered that Nigerians who mention Gods name in their affair do not abide by ubirrimae fidea quote me anywhere am not referring to the OP though
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2016
@wine4dguy even though ur belief and statement exonerates me, it is needful 4 u 2 understand dat all favors as received individually comes from God who judges and apportions irrespective of ur stand or status wif Him. U cld b right but in my sayings above, am using God's name to xpress appreciation and 2 seek 4 favor nt directly involving Him in my matters. At least He (God) wld nt leave His throne jus 4 my sake, He will send someone my way
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Still reaching out 2 all concerned Nairalanders, pls assist
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by hijodedios: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
funso77:
Still reaching out 2 all concerned Nairalanders, pls assist
i have a fiat ducato mini bus,container body,so where is your location,we might make things work.
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2016
hijodedios:
i have a fiat ducato mini bus,container body,so where is your location,we might make things work.

Thanks my bro. U know inter-state passenger transportation has greatly evolved also in Nigeria just like every other industry so break-even quicker one needs to move with the trend. D fiat ducato might not really work for this purpose unless u want to make me a slave 4ever. What u c mostly on trips, parks and on tours dis days r d siennas, d sharons, alhambras, hiace buses and so on.

Don't get me wrong brother, but by trying to carve a niche in d industry and also as an entrant, d packaging has 2 b complete and convincing to win customer's hearts. Thanks for reaching out and pls do still try 4 me
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks 2 everyone who has reached out so far, I really appreciate d efforts but am still looking for suitable offer. Pls help spread the word.
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2016
I'd like to use this opportunity 2 thank each and everyone who has either contacted me directly or commented on my thread so far.

In some views, I have bn critised, appraised of my passion and career move, misjudged and misunderstood. But am still not relenting on my efforts to start up dis inter-state passenger transportation biz.

As I av explained in my previous posts, am looking for an investor in form of a partner who is willing to give out his/her 3 seater row mini-bus on a hire purchase for dis business purpose. Though I av received considerations from a number of people which shows and explains my genuineness and passion, please do not be offended if I'kd turned down ur offer, I simply do not want to be hooked with a prior arrangement while what I wanted later shows up.

Please everyone, help spread d word and if u can invest in hire purchase deal, my contacts are given above, do not hesitate to contact as am still seriously seeking. And if u av any reservations, pls air ur opinions.

Happy Sunday 2 u all.
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
And you are not even willing to contribute any money? You just want someone to invest everything so you can use the vehicle anyway you like or it gets damaged or missing?
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Its totally sad and very disheartening how pple av lost interest in dis ancient and yet very lucrative industry which well, significant to our every day lives. No thanks to dishonest, distrustful and bad inhuman animals calling themselves 'drivers'. Words are not enough to qualify and quantify how they have succeeded in running pple's investments and efforts down over the years thereby making potential investors and other entrants seeking opportunities in this industry to always see the negative sides and wouldn't want to trust no one.

I still use this opportunity though 2 appeal to any interested individual out there to come to my aid. I av expressed my interest, zeal and passion 4 dis industry but I have not been successful. I do appreciate all who has reached out so far with advices and inquiries. Pls help a brother still.
Re: Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed by funso77(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
A warm goodafternoon to all Nairalanders. Well been a while but my silence on this topic over a year now doesn't mean I gave up though it has been challenging. Tough times build tough people they say.

Still reaching out to any interested individual/corporation o investors out there, certainly transportation as a business is still weathering the storm and pulling through in this economic change in Nigeria. My interests are still very much keen an please do reachout at any opportunities I can explore.

Am willing to work as well if need be for any interested individual corporate or private investor aside the hire purchase term and all negotiations and arrangements will be worked out. Please help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Invite For Job Interview / ### / Vacancy For Immediate Employment At M&d Holdings Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.