Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage (48806 Views)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Thandiubani(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Moment Davido Stormed Cubana Chiefpriest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage

Superstar musician, Davido was the cynosure of all eyes after he stormed the new mega club being built by celebrity barman, Cubana Chiefpriest.

Recall that Chiefpriest is putting finishing touches to the club.

In the new video, Davido who went to chill at the club could be seen having a good time as Chiefpriest showed him around.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK_EjJWTNyM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
This boy's life has been in disarray ever since Chioma left him.Just wandering about

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by ObaKlaz: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
This boy's life has been in disarray ever since Chioma left him.Just wandering about
And yet, your life keeps taking a turn for worse.
From Zzor to Roscol and now this one.

You're suffering identity crisis.

363 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by andysmith123(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2022
I think cubana chief priest need those six packs more than davido..........just saying!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Skillsnigeria: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin hmmm

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Qatar2022: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
ObaKlaz:
And yet, your life keeps taking a turn for worse.
From Zzor to Roscol and now this one.

You're suffering identity crisis.
Mad ooo

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Providence2020(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by dodoatirice: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Davido better be careful,
Inside him squad,
E sure me say another squad dey wey him no dey

12 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Authoreety: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
See face like "na who dey blow da ganja 4 yonda?"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by God1000(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Who cares, I almost got robbed by armed robbers early this morning when they invaded my house.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by babyfaceafrica: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Super Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by slawormiir: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar
From the pictures

Nothing classy about the club

And for Davido ..he should stop gallivanting like a baby.
Sit your ass down and come up with a song that can compete for Grammy

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Crusadee: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmmmm big boy is in town

3 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Slynation(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
We already know the outcome...balling is assured, drinks and partying with oloshos!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by TheABOMINATION: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
How is Cubana chief priest related to Obi Cubana? Are they from the same family?

Dikaveli:

Try and know who is obi cubana is first

Do you have an answer to my question?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by aikyg(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Dikaveli(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
His house not club

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by JackStephans(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
You need help...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Dalil8: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
500k or 0.031 btc for whoever spots me in the video...

Offer expires in 2hrs

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
I think obi cubana need those six packs more than davido..........just saying!

Where did you see obi cubana?

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by ManIzHot: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
@Melvin56 hope you now see as the thing goes??

Key into the advice I gave you on your thread and see wonders

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by tutudesz: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nightclub popping up and down thanks to Yahoo boy's undecided
This is why ritual killing is increasing O! All this small small boys want to drink champagne and

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Dikaveli(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
I think obi cubana need those six packs more than davido..........just saying!

Try and know who is obi cubana is first

4 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Gistville: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Baddest and his gang

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by NaijaCover(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Money Is Really Good

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by chatinent: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Make e sha no open drink comot.

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by LaSenior: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by dodoatirice: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, I almost got killed by armed robbers early this morning when they invaded my house.

They almost killed God??
Unbelievable!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by dapolaw(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
You and mumu comments are like 5 & 6

Iyaebe:

5 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Dikaveli(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, I almost got killed by armed robbers early this morning when they invaded my house.

A house is not a home

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by eteba(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok...o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.