Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Khana Women Declare 100 Percent Support For Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khana Women Declare 100 Percent Support For Apc (458 Views)

Lenee Neebani Buried In Khana, Rivers (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khana Women Declare 100 Percent Support For Apc by Tinablack: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
The women of the All Progressive Congress(APC) in Khana Local Government has faulted claims from some quarters that the party's loss @ Election in the state have divided them..

Khana APC women during a meeting with the woman Leader of the Local Government,Uzor Abueh @ Beeri Community, Nyokhana maintained that they are intact and indivisible and committed to the party.

The women who lamented over indiscriminate intimidation by the ruling party vowed to remain with the All Progressives congress.

Speaking @ the meeting the State Women Leader of the Party, represented by The local government woman leader, Uzor. Abueh advised the women to continue to build a stronger force united

She however reiterated the women's resolve to support to the party adding that the victory of the ruling party in the state is transient.

Our correspondent reports that the women who came out enmasse to attend the meeting were filled with optimism that their stolen mandate will be reclaimed.
Re: Khana Women Declare 100 Percent Support For Apc by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Khana ko khona ni
Re: Khana Women Declare 100 Percent Support For Apc by YungMike(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=14pt]Please i need help to win a contest on instagram!

Kindly follow @quicktellerng you will see my entry as shown in the below image.

Please and Please, just help me Like the entry and tag one or two friends to do same. Thanks

The competition will end by 12am tonight....Please help me win this 100k. Thanks

You can drop your IG accounts so i can tag you to the post too....Thanks

[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity/abuja Bombing:will Our Tears Forever Flow / Sad Day At Church Today / UK Officially Request Legal Assistance From Nigeria On Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.