Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics (3748 Views)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
It was surprising that a person in the calibre of Governor Nasir El rufai will abandon the governance of Kaduna state to share an illogical opinion by a certain Dr Peregrino Brimah, where the said doctor made some statement against a section of Nigerians, the media and supporters of Goodluck Jonathan.

For a start, when the said report was first released by Trent Newspaper, I never took it serious because it wasn't backed with a reputable source that one can confirm its veracity or otherwise. However, the moment the APC released statement and an attaching make-to-believe pictures, they gave the impression of one trying so hard to hide an already exposed flaws. Few days ago, Vanguard released a report re-echoing the position of Trent news. Because the APC and Él Rufai apologists couldn't find a perfect way to make Nigerians not to see the obvious, they instead played the blame game by denigrating patriotic Nigerians and also insulted our collective sensibilities.

It is on record that the pro-Biafran advocacy by Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio Biafra group did not start from March 28, 2015. It was there even before the election. A sensible government would sit-down to strategise on how to quell the message of Kanu's Radio Biafra group by orientating and empowering those people that are targeted by the Kanu group instead of deliberately marginalising them. What the government instead was to show these people that they aren't needed in the administration through his pro-northern appointments. Shamefully, Dr Brimah and El Rufai made attempt to justify such unpatriotic act by terming it 'few trusted position'. Was it not 'few trusted' when Dr Jonathan appointed Jega as INEC boss and Aliyu Gusau as National Security Adviser? When did being a pro-Jonathan translate to pro-Biafran? Are Fayose, Jerry Gana, Nuhu Ribadu etc also pro-Biafrans?

Nigerians are very wise to know that Governor Él-rufai is looking for face-saving scheme to cover his assault on the person of Yemi Osinbajo and the denigration of the Vice President's office. It is advisable that Governor el Rufai cease from these unnecessary and childish drama and face the job of providing democratic dividend to Kaduna people, who are regretting the singular decision of bringing him to power.

As for Dr Brimah, I want to advice him to live up to his title. If he's a Medical Doctor, he should be concerned with providing solution to the field of medicine. If he's a Doctor in a field of learning, it will be better for him to be more concerned with contributing to the growth of his chosen academic field. However, if he's a native doctor, it will do him good to strengthen his service to the oracle that he serves. The content credited to him is undeserving of the title he carries.

Finally, I wish to remind the APC that they are now the party in government and should start acting like one. I understand that they miss their opposition role, by the grace of God, Nigerians will revert them to their default opposition status come May 29, 2019.

May God Bless Us All

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by SeverusSnape(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Some Nigerians can be fooled, and those Nigerians are their brain dead zombies.

Their damage control mechanism can't work on us, We're too enlightened to be deceived be their antics.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by PentiumPro(f): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
The moment a Tanoid is in defense of an APC man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by HungerBAD: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Let me quickly Barcanista(Google) my reply.

Be right back.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Lordave: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Brace yourselves, Afee-cee soldier ants are coming to attack the OP and ignore the article.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
The hallmark of effective opposition is not in frequency but the quality of criticism ~ Lai mohammed 2015

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by hucienda: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Same thought here OP.

I also took the initial news as propaganda... but seeing how the Veep & Gov staged that photo op and the watery rebuttal posted on the Gov's page laid credence to the story. A pity.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Some Nigerians can be fooled, and those Nigerians are their brain dead zombies.

Their damage control mechanism can't work on us, We're too enlightened to be deceived be their antics.
They can only deceive their Sai Buhari crew

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
The hallmark of effective opposition is not in frequency but the quality of criticism ~ Lai mohammed 2015

That moment when someone cite Lai Muhammed as her authority angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by klodike(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Y
Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by shammah1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nice one @TonyeBarcanista

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by StOla: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
It seems there's nothing contentious to write today, still the quota must be attained.

What a boring belaboured topic.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Jwhizzy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Two things to take from this article.
1. It is not enough for two people to say they are not fighting. Once vanguard and Trent say they are, then they are.
2. Barcanista might just be pro-biafra

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by shortgun(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Barcanista I've come to realise that why fraud has become a lucrative business in Nigeria is because the average Nigerian is gullible they can believe anything.

If Nigerians were deep thinkers, APC will not be in govt today. A party without idealogy, plan and men and woman who can move the nation forward succeeded in scamming 200m people cos they can be easily deceived.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That moment when someone cite Lai Muhammed as her authority angry
The soon to be minister of information of the federal republic of Nigeria. What better authority

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
hucienda:
Same thought here OP.

I also took the initial news as propaganda... but seeing how the Veep & Gov staged that photo op and the watery rebuttal posted on the Gov's page laid credence to the story. A pity.
Their rebuttals only but confirms the whole story. I think el Rufai never believed that the whole thing will be leaked

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Mogidi: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

The soon to be minister of information of the federal republic of Nigeria. What better authority
Wow!
Being a minister now makes you an authority on intelligence.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Their rebuttals only but confirms the whole story. I think el Rufai never believed that the whole thing will be leaked
How does a rebuttal confirm a story? Btw what does this wishful Feud do for the loosing party? you want el rufai for your northernization agenda for 2019 cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Wow!
Being a minister now makes you an authority on intelligence.
I would suppose but a manner of people made ministers under the last administration so i will spare you.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

How does a rebuttal confirm a story? Btw what does this wishful Feud do for the loosing party? you want el rufai for your northernization agenda for 2019 cheesy
What concerns me with el rufai when we all know that he'll never be president and a PDP man will be elected President in 2019.

As for lai Muhammed being information minister, hahaahahha... I only feel pity for him because his Lies will one day find him out grin

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What concerns me with el rufai when we all know that he'll never be president and a PDP man will be elected President in 2019.

As for lai Muhammed being information minister, hahaahahha... I only feel pity for him because his Lies will one day find him out grin
Lol @ the bolded, just like Buhari abi?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Mogidi: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

I would suppose but a manner of people made ministers under the last administration so i will spare you.

Some of those maligned ministers have gone to greater heights though.
Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Olamitisoji(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
shortgun:
Barcanista I've come to realise that why fraud has become a lucrative business in Nigeria is because the average Nigerian is gullible they can believe anything.

If Nigerians were deep thinkers, APC will not be in govt today. A party without idealogy, plan and men and woman who can move the nation forward succeeded in scamming 200m people cos they can be easily deceived.
They only scammed 15million people and also added threats.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Some of those maligned ministers have gone to greater heights though.
Like Diezani?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by hinwazaka: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
SHORTLY AFTER THE INAUGURATION OF THE PRESIDENT, THE CCTV COVERED THE CEREMONY AND THE CHALLENGES AHEAD, IN THEIR NEWS PROGRAM. IN A FOOTAGE DONE IN KADUNA, SCORES OF APC SUPPORTERS WERE SHOWN JUBILATING IN THE STREETS. THE SUPPORTERS WERE HOLDING UP THE POTRAITS OF ONLY THE PRESIDENT AND THE KADUNA STATE GOVENOR. IT WAS AT THAT POINT, THAT I KNEW THAT THE ACN WAS IN TROUBLE. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT FROM THE FIRST DAY, THERE HAS BEEN A CONSCIOUS AND DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO DENIGRATE AND BELITTLE THE OFFICE OF THE VICE-PRESIDENT, AND MOST ESPECIALLY, ITS OCCUPANT, PROF OSINBAJO. THIS MOVE WAS, AND IS SPONSORED BY THE CPC FACTION, WITH THE INTENTION OF DESTROYING THE INFLUENCE OF THE ACN FACTION, ONCE THEIR PLANS ENTER INTO THE ACTION STAGE. WHEN THE MINISTERIAL LIST IS READ ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE, NIGERIANS WILL UNDERSTAND. NEVER HAS THE OFFICE OF THE VICE-PRESIDENT BEEN SO USELESS AND DOWNPLAYED IN THE FAVOUR OF THE PRESIDENT. THE LAST ADMINISTRATION WAS THE BEST, IN THE HANDLING OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT. NO MATTER WHAT IS PUT OUT, THE TRUTH WILL SURELY COME TO THE SURFACE.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
THE SUPPORTERS WERE HOLDING UP THE POTRAITS OF ONLY THE PRESIDENT AND THE KADUNA STATE GOVENOR.
The absence of the portrait of the kaduna deputy governor symbolises what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by themilanway(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Nigerians cannot be fooled by APC antics"

Dude speak for yourself.How do you know El Rufai isn't working in kaduna?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by hinwazaka: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

The absence of the portrait of the kaduna deputy governor symbolises what?
DUMMY, PRIOR TO THE ELECTIONS, THE SAME SUPPORTERS WERE HOLDING UP PORTRAITS OF PMB, EL RUFAI AND TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by MizMyColi(f): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lai Mohammed, a minister of information of the FRN?

Way to go.
Soon, lies and propaganda would grow literally on people's heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol @ the bolded, just like Buhari abi?
Buhari only became president because the gentleman he contested against does not want sai buhari crew to spill more blood like they did in 2011. But #NeverAgain

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:

DUMMY, PRIOR TO THE ELECTIONS, THE SAME SUPPORTERS WERE HOLDING UP PORTRAITS OF PMB, EL RUFAI AND TINUBU.
Not the answer to my question. Never mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail / APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. / Pray For The President...see This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.