Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail (3748 Views)

Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by donTbone(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
angry angry angry
Nigeria with their mentality towards the RICH.
Now we ask why God never answer our prayer of blessing!

When this lady was a nobody, why didnt anyone accuse her
of blood money, now that she has toiled, its the right time to
see the blood money clearly!

God punish anyone wey say dem go rubbish my name when
am multi rich! embarassed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by ozoigbondu: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bad belle is allowed tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
@Op

No let jealousy kill you

10 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Airforce1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by ckmayoca: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op how money matter take concern LIB ooo. Is she a politician or government worker?. If she is probable for just collecting money for job done then Buhari deserve to be probed too for accepting a gift from such said money. If efcc nab yahoo boy, shey dem dey nab the girl friend and friend wey follow enjoy the money ni?

5 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
@OP invite her yourself for questioning na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:
@Op

No let jealousy kill you

U go soon read am say she dey go jail

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by OnankpaBa(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
@OP invite her na undecided

Whats ur prob?
Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
ckmayoca:
Opow money matter take concern LIB ooo. Is she a politician or government worker?. If she is probable for just collecting money for job done then Buhari deserve to be probed too for accepting a gift from such said money. If efcc nab yahoo boy, shey dem dey nab the girl friend and friend wey follow enjoy the money ni?

She is not clean. Thats all
Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by overdrive(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

Work harder so that God will bless ur hustle. Stop hating

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by clintino700(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Speechless......No evidence yet.....objection overruled!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by ckmayoca: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

What reason?

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by jmoore(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yor=ubas should please let this girl be. Why are you people so envious? Let her be...leave her alone!

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Real2020:
Yor=ubas should please let this girl be. Why are you people so envious? Let her be...leave her alone!

Must every thing be tribalized Where is your brain?

5 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

Must every thing be tribalized Where is your brain?

This tribal idiot....geeerrraaaaaaaaat of hereeeeee meeen. Shiit meeen!

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

Whats ur prob?
You are the one who's got a problem because what I posted was/is my opinion. I don't have to agree with your opinions all the time. You wouldn't have made such comment if I went with you on this. You are here crucifying Linda already based on hearsay but can't stand same. Hypocrite!
She got paid for her services & the amount involved doesn't matter as it's her private venture & can place any price tag on it.
DID SHE FORCE THE ACCUSED TO PLACE ADS ON HER BLOG?
INVITE HER FOR QUESTIONING YOURSELF
#BYE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by izuoguboy: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]

my friend stop this insinuations already. has Dasuki mentioned her name? if no go sidon for gutter tongue bad belle and Apruko go kill some people grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by gsalvatore: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Getting paid for services rendered is not a crime in Nigeria.

In the heat of this Dasukigate ish, I will still collect my premium for a job to be rendered I don't care...

The Op saying Linda is not clean is just Jealousy or Plain stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

Jealousy oshi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Jealousy oshi

Eshey ooo undecided
Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Duru1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

Arrant nonsense!!! Unlike some folks who have no registered business entity yet received fund for a job they did not do never imagine prison talk less a lady who has a known business entity and claimed she did performed a PR job which she was paid.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by mekadinho(f): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

You r just a hate filled misogynist, u need job.

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by IVORY2009(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

Eshey ooo undecided

Irunooboo were u BAN grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by Ghandi12: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
If we start sending people to jail for doing legitimate business then how are we going to survive?

I for one remember Linda Ikeji coming public pre-election seeking public advice if she should take political adverts or not. According to her then she was under intensive pressure and obviously she was reluctant to get enmeshed in partisan tussles.

Every citizen has the liberty to involve in buying and selling of licit goods and services.

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail by AceRoyal: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm not surprised. The OP is well-known for been acutely stu.pid.tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. / Pray For The President...see This / Blood Flows In Delta Communities, As Conflict Intensifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.