Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Help! I Need to design company Logo And Brand For My New Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Need to design company Logo And Brand For My New Company (708 Views)

Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge / Free Company Logo Design Request On NL {get In Here Now} / 7 Steps To Creating A Brand For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need to design company Logo And Brand For My New Company by bluechild: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2009
my wife and i just stared a new business ans we need to design business cards and flyers.

We want a trade mark logo to start with.

can anyone help? 08023543697
Re: Help! I Need to design company Logo And Brand For My New Company by aaconsult: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
I can help you with all your requests and more

send to my email

1. the nature of business
2. your favoured colours if any
3. your business name, address, products etc

I will send you samples in one week

looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship

Andrew
andyest2@yahoo.com
Re: Help! I Need to design company Logo And Brand For My New Company by Gloriouspa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2009
I am interested.

I need the following information.

(1) Business name
(2) Nature of business
(3) Colour preference

I will send sampe within 3 days of receipt of your response.

Send details to: odebiri@gmail.com
Re: Help! I Need to design company Logo And Brand For My New Company by dailynaira: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2009
I can assist and for free too!

just send me your biz name, preferred colours and biz address along with any other details, I'll send in a sample.

dailynaira@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy Through The Internet? / Affiliate Marketers: Let's Rub Minds Here / ASUU Strike- The Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.