Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Here Are The Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are The Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria (2495 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / EFCC Set To Prosecute Former Governors Accused Of Corruption / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria by divineappo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF CORRUPTION?
Unemployment; Insecurity; Poverty; Kidnapping; Darkness; Abandoned Contracts and Projects; High Infant Mortality; High Pregnancy Mortality; High Childbirth Mortality; Poor or No Healthcare for All; Pensioners Death; Inability to Pay Salaries of Civil & Public Servants; Our Highways as Death Traps; Illiteracy; Infrastructural Decadence; Bigotry (Religion, Ethnic & Tribal); Prostitution; Armed Robbery....and More.
May God Punish All Those supporting Corruption in the Nigerian State and System....As for all Corrupt Politicians and Co-Looters; May God Curse You & Your Families for the Hardship and Miseries you have brought upon the Nigerian People..... May All those Corrupt Politicians and Everyone of those who Supported, Helped and Assisted them become permanent Residents of HELL. May their Eternal Suffering be A Million Times what Most Nigerians Suffer.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
op i cn feel your pain. Cursin them isnt the solution but for upcoming future leaders to flush out the blood of corruption in our own system.
A corruption-free generation is possible, it begins with you and me
Re: Here Are The Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
ikbnice:
op i cn feel your pain. Cursin them isnt the solution but for upcoming future leaders to flush out the blood of corruption in our own system.
A corruption-free generation is possible, it begins with you and me

You should proffer a solution since you know better. I will say amen to his prayer though.
Re: Here Are The Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria by Adminisher: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Only Igbos don't accept the effect of corruption. Social psychology may provide the answer. It is not 8n their tradition to tolerate corruption and they are very hard working people. The only explanation is they are doing it out of some childish sense of revenge against NigerIa.
It is a little like supporting all the armed robbers in a village because they refused you a chieftaincy title.

(1) (Reply)

105 Purportedly Killed Soldiers: Separating Facts From Fictions / Igbo And Cameroonian Are Related / States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.