Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (117988 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Nigerian Man Brings Out Penis On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passenger (pict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by menix(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Iamthoney:
U are killing me with laughter dawg. Won't be surprised if Fabiyi brothers attack you oooo

Baba I luv attacks cous it proves I have said d truth..

U know truth hurts..
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by bigtt76(f): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Observer grin the thing is in the UK, nobody gives a damn about you or whatever you are doing until you infringe their space. That was what happened in this case... he spilled on her undecided

Timoleon:

Maybe he is. how about the girl?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by richkaynet(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
So na so d tin hook d guy reach sotey him comot him joystick face d girl for public sha. Make him go continue am for inside prison nw..................CLOWN!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by freshcvvs: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2015
One: this story is useless.

2: it doesn't make sense. It takes mins to cum, so what was the fool of the lady looking at till he cummed on her?

3: If he was white, he won't be sentenced, rather be taking to a shrink or psychiatric hospital for a check up.

Funny people, foolish story and foolish gullible Nigerians already blaming themselves.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by IGBOSON1: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2015
The guy's unlucky i didn't represent him in court! I don't think he's mad; he's just a bit of a freak and a risk-taker......a deadly combination if you ask me! lipsrsealed

I think i know what may have happened:

The guy boarded the train....feeling all h'orny and shi't! The carriage he was in was sparsely filled....maybe him and two others! One of the other passengers in the carriage would have been the girl in question, and he went and sat near her and engaged her in conversation! The convo must have turned a bit freaky as the chemistry between the two began to work (we all know how white girls like a black thug...forget all the pretense lipsrsealed)!

Now when the train reached the next stop and the third person got off, dude must have figured he had a 3 to 4 minute window of opportunity to show the girl what he's working with! As the doors shut and the train pulled out of the station, he must have felt they were sufficiently acquainted -and the girl as much of a freak as he was- for him to feel comfortable enough to stand up, whip out his dick, and start to furiously jack his meat!

Now from the much we can see of him it's obvious dude wasn't some fat slob, so i'm guessing the girl sat back to enjoy the show! Dude may also have been packing some serious meat for him to feel comfortable enough to expose himself to impress her (i don't care how much of a freak you are, but there's no way you'll feel cocksure enough to whip out your john-thomas to a girl in public if you have a tiny little pecker.....you'd be laughed off the train shocked)!

The problem may have arisen when the dude finally came! Seeing how he came so soon its likely he hadn't cum for a few days so the poor girl may have been drenched in the stuff......probably got the first shot smack in the eye! Not expecting to be drowned in cum the way she was, her mind would have immediately turned to what her folks would say if she turned up at home covered in cum, and this is when she may have decided to pretend she's been assaulted and moved to involve the person in the next carriage! It could also be the case that the person in the next carriage wanted to know what was going on, and the girl then pretended to be the victim of a sexual assault just to save face!

The story provided just doesn't add up if you ask me! wink

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Iamthoney(m): 12:04am On Oct 04, 2015
menix:

Baba I luv attacks cous it proves I have said d truth..
U know truth hurts..
Sure dude...it burns too
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by fr3do(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2015
DrGroove:
If it were in Nigeria,the woman would have been blamed for seducing him.

things are not that bad for women over here, not half as much as caucasian media paints it.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by soniabrenda(f): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2015
What was he thinking?. Very irritating

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by greatmaxjude: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2015
For how should we continue to paint our great country in a bad image. I feel sick when I see such on news. Are we the only blacks living abroad? We need to change our way of thinking and do what is right. Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by nortcentrallord(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Fabiyi is suffering from partial insanity. I hope this story is true. I don't trust these white oh. Hahahahaha. What tribe is he again? Chai! I won't take any train here tomorrow or next week oh before these white idiots make me give them a jab/sucker punch.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by smartesboys(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2015
these days im' really get angry after i read such topics,

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Taiwotasungo:
This is a fake story, you mean the woman was sitting and watching him for minutes self serving until he released? And she didn't move away or just the two of them on the train? Fake story.

On a crowded train, with many passengers standing, it would be easy for the lady not to spot what was happening, until it was too late.

Then she would have been plain disgusted and embarrassed. These things DO happen, and usually Caucasians. This is the first time I've heard of this being perpetrated by a Negro. But not the first time I've heard of this being perpetrated in general, on trains and buses during peak travel periods, when there are lots of commuters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Octaves(m): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Before opening the thread, i already knew what tribe he was from. Yellowbars disgracing Naija since 1967. Ndi aruruana
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

True. Perhaps she must have been wearing some revealing outfits too. Some of the attires some ladies wear can prompt one to start having wild imaginations sprawl round the brains. But not to the extent of wanking though, dude is just sick.

So you're saying it was the lady's fault? Her dress code made the mòronic chimp the victim?

Meaning you would do the same. You lack self-control, you would rápe a woman, and blame her dress code. Shame on you!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by slam7000(m): 12:38am On Oct 04, 2015
[b][/b]
Siena:

On a crowded train, with many passengers standing, I would be easy for the lady not to spot what was happening, until it was too late.

Then she would have been plain disgusted and embarrassed. These things DO happen, and usually Caucasians. [b]This is the first time I've heard of this being perpetrated by a Negro. [/b]But not the first time I've heard of this being perpetrated in general, on trains and buses during peak travel periods, when there are lots of commuters.

My people una don see am? See how Yoruba people de break record for London. His name should be in the Guinness book of world record. Oduduwa people, na wa for una.

For all those wondering why the woman sat there. She must have been amused and curious by the size of FAPPING FABIYI'S tiny winkle wondering why they say that black people are all Long Dong Mandingoes but she was scared when the liquid gbegiri, expired ewedu, out of date and mutated tadpole multi headed amala head worms started wiggling out. Who wouldn't run.

Oga Siena, sorry I quoted you. It was too good to be ignored. Thanks for letting those people know it's the first ever by any black man. Yoruba bigots would have been here denying and arguing cos they sabi argue.

I'm not a bigot o. If you call me a bigot, may FABIYI fap into your eyes. grin

I tried highlighting where Oga Siena's post says it's the first ever by a black man..living or dead but my China phone wouldn't let me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Spybradd: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Euro31:
Yoruba again ?!!!!!

b4 nko? the name FABIYI spoil show,otherwise this thread wuddave gotten to 20 pages,full of those bleached,thuggish,stuppid,....amala creeps who just cant stand the progress of the east....shameless touts,agberos,..giving the nation an ugly name...goddammit,servicing in public!!!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by KanwuliaJara: 12:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Definitely a NAIRALAND DUDE!
Perverts of "the west"! cry

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Ise buruku l'eleyi o! O ma so pe esu l'on se n'isein. Nkan be.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by tonychristopher: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:
A Nigerian man was apprehended and charged with s*xual assault after pulling down his pants, bringing out his joystick, self servicing and releasing sperm on a woman, police in the United Kingdom said. The 32-year-old man identifed as Peter Fabiyi has been sentenced to serve 4 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of s*xual assault.

According to the Bullet Gist, Fabiyi stood directly in front of the 20-year-old victim on the train before pulling down his pants and self servicing with vigor.

Fabiyi released his sperm on the woman who then fled to the next car and reported the assault to another passenger who called the police. Fabiyi was identified and caught after police reviewed surveillance videos of the train.  In addition to the prison sentence, Fabiyi has been banned from approaching women traveling alone in trains except for transportation employees.
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-nigerian-man-brings-out-manhood.html

These people again doing Nigeria proud ...lol

Congee is terrible thing

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by tpiander: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2015
the "news" is from last year btw.

why bringing it up now.

oh I see, he just got sentenced. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by lebete3000: 1:02am On Oct 04, 2015
jomoh:
This whites are bloody racists.

If the guy had won an Olympic medal he wouldve been "British-Nigerian" or "British born Nigerian"

But when its crime it is Nigerian. Even when the guy has or knows nothing about Nigeria.

Bloody faqqot$.

Na dem send una message to dey do bad-bad tinz?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2015
ezeagu:
Happy black history month in UK.
Bwahahaha hahahahahaha! Cheers mate.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Okeikpu:
OLANIYI PETER FABIYI
it seems like you know the youngman!
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Pacifyre(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:
A Nigerian man was apprehended and charged with s*xual assault after pulling down his pants, bringing out his joystick, self servicing and releasing sperm on a woman, police in the United Kingdom said. The 32-year-old man identifed as Peter Fabiyi has been sentenced to serve 4 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of s*xual assault.

According to the Bullet Gist, Fabiyi stood directly in front of the 20-year-old victim on the train before pulling down his pants and self servicing with vigor.

Fabiyi released his sperm on the woman who then fled to the next car and reported the assault to another passenger who called the police. Fabiyi was identified and caught after police reviewed surveillance videos of the train.  In addition to the prison sentence, Fabiyi has been banned from approaching women traveling alone in trains except for transportation employees.
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-nigerian-man-brings-out-manhood.html

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Thats really funny and embarassing at the same time, im just tired of hearing this bad news all the time about Nigerians. its overwhelming.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Yakasaii: 1:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 04, 2015
See one happened just two months ago in my own city in UK. I have seen anoda individual who had such a case, but was passed innocent. It seems its a trend...
spikesC:

Oga please shut up. Do you know how many of these stories happen in the UK on a daily?
Especially people handling themselves in front of women in a public transport?
And how many have you ever heard that are Nigerians?

Now you want to put down your whole country for one man's sin abi?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by BobUg28(m): 2:01am On Oct 04, 2015
This is bad. Why always Nigeria?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by RaptorX: 2:06am On Oct 04, 2015
The guy looks like Buzugee aka Obadiah77 aka sukkot aka plaides or whatever the hell his new moniker is.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by tpiander: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by Rotimi47: 2:18am On Oct 04, 2015
He must be mentally deranged, check out his appearance but thank God he didn't get away with it.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen by naijamerican: 2:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Yourobas continue to disgrace themselves on the international stage.

Tufiakwa!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.