Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
dharay99:

yea...& more like an umpire †oo. grin
Well i never back down and i don't take prisoners, so i'm gonna hit him until he is dead.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
dharay99:

†akinq sides or wahhhh angry undecided
nope nt in support only tryn to settle dem ni grin
Re: . by dharay99: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
sweetorgasms:
YOUR mother was the public prostitute that sucked my dick when she had you in her womb, ure born kangarol, you are a descendant of a fallen demon, you need to be bold and acknowledge your people back home in that republic of ritual killers you call a village. It's indeed pathetic that a man who is expected to be more enlightened in this day and age still depends on ritual killings to progress in life, buy mb, eat food or earn another degree.
Who would even answer the prayers of a gargoyle like you? When god always laments about your creation to Jesus on a daily basis, and lucifer has your "beware poster" firmly stuck on the gates of hell! Hopeless _idiotic ragamuffin talking about failure! Not suprising though since you suffer from a prima facie case of foolishness!
nice slaps,
Yhu improvinq ßoy...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
hey! Stop bn childish angry
oh now i am being childish? I fail to see how you fail to see that he started this. Careful now girl, careful.
Re: . by dharay99: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
nope nt in support only tryn to settle dem ni grin
oh be††er, qood qirl. cool
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
sylvalord:
oh now i am being childish? I fail to see how you fail to see that he started this. Careful now girl, careful.
dude see m nt supporting anyone but at times keepn mute Helps a lot you should have ignored him. No offence tho grin just saying
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
where dem brawlers at ?
come finish jor.....

Re: . by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lol sure grin
dharay99:

oh be††er, qood qirl. cool

1 Like

Re: . by dharay99: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
sylvalord:
Well i never back down and i don't take prisoners, so i'm gonna hit him until he is dead.
noh, i† haff do na,
No ambulance around ds arena... cry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
sylvalord:
its me sweetorgasms, d antispam ban me but im going to still bury u. "Your cursed father as well as your dead grandfather were all barn yard pigs as well! So Its not suprising that they gave birth to a hopelessly _imbecilic hog such as youreslf since "piggery is in your families DNA"! Now you have been noticed kindly get lost from my circumference because you are literally too _STUPID to insult!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wait r u adding petrol to d existing fire ? Or r u tryn to put it off? Which one you dey sef? undecided
dharay99:

nice slaps,
Yhu improvinq ßoy...
Re: . by dharay99: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
Wait r u adding petrol to d existing fire ? Or r u tryn to put it off? Which one you dey sef? undecided
lol if yhu kn0w me well enuff,
Yhu wuld kn0w i do bo†h.! tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
dude see m nt supporting anyone but at times keepn mute Helps a lot you should have ignored him. No offence tho grin just saying
I am not part of the "ignore insults"crew. If a person pisses me off, i kill the person and make sure the person stays dead. Now is sweetorgasm dead yet?
Re: . by dharay99: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
its me sweetorgasms, d antispam ban me but im going to still bury u. "Your cursed father as well as your dead grandfather were all barn yard pigs as well! So Its not suprising that they gave birth to a hopelessly _imbecilic hog such as youreslf since "piggery is in your families DNA"! Now you have been noticed kindly get lost from my circumference because you are literally too _STUPID to insult!
hahahahaha,
@ underlined... grin grin

Re: . by dharay99: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve, plz dear,
s†ay clear off ds rinq fiqh†,
I'm no† wid female bandages n plas†er o0. lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
sylvalord:
I am not part of the "ignore insults"crew. If a person pisses me off, i kill the person and make sure the person stays dead. Now is sweetorgasm dead yet?
See this HIV infected baboon seeking for notice just like how your N400 prostitute mother seeks for the notice of men at night by dragging their arms at night in idumota for quick sex that would enable her raise indomie noodles cash to feed you and that your keke napep driving father!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
sylvalord:
goat! You that you were raised by farm animals! Are those what you refer to ass your parents? No wonder you display the character of a donkey on a daily basis! You possess the soul of a chimpanzee and the IQ of a new born piglet!
Your parents have a lot of explaining to do to god for bringing such a worthless piece of human excrement into the world and naming it as a child! Hopeless gay _idiot with a permanently leaking anus!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
Oh even a robot now knows of your stupidity? How legendary. Saying your father is cursed is an understatement, how do you describe a being who finds pleasure in raping goats and his own children? I hear your mum is pregnant with my dog's child, that child will be the most intelligent in your family because it is my dog's child. You are a pathetic loser, a destined never-do-well, a play-thing for dogs, imbecility is hereditary in your family and nothing good can ever come out of your woe betided family. I can hear your sister screaming as my dogs are pounding her, i see your future boy and it is that you have no future. I bet my dog's kids will come out of your mum as easily as a toothpaste flows outta its tube. Son of a motherless goat.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
fantazia:
See this HIV infected baboon seeking for notice just like how your N400 prostitute mother seeks for the notice of men at night by dragging their arms at night in idumota for quick sex that would enable her raise indomie noodles cash to feed you and that your keke napep driving father!
[b]You son of an unrepentant gaolbird and a beastialist. Is your mother not ashamed of herself? I have chased her away severally like the dog she is but she keeps coming and begging me to let her suck my dog's dickk. Why is your father so deranged? The madman can't just get enough of you and your three years old sister, it seems you morons enjoy the anal pounding? Oh you apes must enjoy it, afterall you are a diehard ffaggot like your father and your sister is already a beastialist like your mother, LOL like parent like children it indeed is. Please stop trying to prove ur irrelevance to me i already know how worthless the members of your family are. Bunch of retardds and never-do-well. I know grade-10 retardds when i see one and you are way lower. Just Look at the way you`re straining ur weak frail vains and ranting like a sheep on heat, in the vain attempt to prove how foolish you are. SMH. Dejected paupers like you are destined to be slaves. If stupidity were to be a crime, your entire family's should be decomposing in the purgatory by now.
You're a pratty fool!
A slave shall you forever be!
[/b]
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
fantazia:
goat! You that you were raised by farm animals! Are those what you refer to ass your parents? No wonder you display the character of a donkey on a daily basis! You possess the soul of a chimpanzee and the IQ of a new born piglet!
Your parents have a lot of explaining to do to god for bringing such a worthless piece of human excrement into the world and naming it as a child! Hopeless gay _idiot with a permanently leaking anus!
*yawns* *same stale lines* Seriously this is really boring.. You are a damn ignoramus and a bloody fuckwit. Where went your brain? Oops i almost forgot you don't have a brain. You are a worthless punk and your pathetic life will definitely amount to naught, that is your destiny. Your lecturer must really be having a hard time trying to force knowledge into ur dumbstruck blockhead. Castrate yourself already. And ur balls be fed to the vultures.
You are a waste to ur present and forthcoming generations. Go deliver yourself to zoo keeper because you are nothing close to human. Commit suicide already and save mother earth the stress of putting up with a dummkopf like you. I'm done with you moronn.
Now run along numbskull!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them / Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Vomited and Died After Outing With A Man / I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.