Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria (731 Views)

See 2face Idibia And His Wife When They Were Young(photo) / John Okafor's 55th Birthday Party (Photos) / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
2Face Idibia popularly called 2Baba has shown some stark level of interest in the Nigerian Project. On 30 September 2014, 2Face Foundation in partnership with Young Stars Foundation, National Democratic Institute and some other partner organisations launched a voter education campaign known as "Vote Not Fight - Election No Be War." A video bearing the same name as the campaign also came forth with it.
Back in 2009, as an Ambassador of NAFDAC, he also championed an awareness on the menace of fake drugs and substandard foods. A music video called "Man Unkind" was released also in support of this.
In the just passed 55th Independence Celebration in Nigeria, 2Face released a song by the title "National Anthem", which he believes will inspire and strengthen the Nigerian project. This is his contribution to Nigerians for the celebration of the 55th Independence.
Follow the link below to download and listen to the song:

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/music-2face-idibia-national-anthem-prod-bolji-beatz/

What do you think of the song?

Re: Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wow....up him

FTC#Isenseagreatmonth#

call me CHEECKAR
Re: Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Brn
Re: Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Legend of our time... Thanks for your inspiration.

Madt love till death
Re: Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria by Michellla(f): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Big ups to him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria by MissEse: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lemme download it b4 I comment
Re: Nigerian Project: See 2face's Contribution For The 55th Independence Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
MissEse:
Lemme download it b4 I comment
i listened.the song is cool

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Gives Insight On How Much Her Multi-million Naira Mansion Is Worth / How I Came About My First Song "Diva" / 2face Shows Off Beautiful Pictures Of His Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.