Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. (36517 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by atlwireles: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's not an iidiot , he simply wants iidiots like your kind to see the difference and give respect and honor to the man who deserved it.

classic reply, thank you

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by godoluwa(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
DrDauda:

All I can infer is that Jonathan was an idioot for given up power so easily. Damn...
God bless u bro. even if na me, I will make life become hell for those APC cancerworm

1 Like

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
atlwireles:

classic reply, thank you
You're welcome brother. wink
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by modath(f): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
rhema4u:

"Though the unusual presence of the armed operatives hyped tension within the court, people quickly rationalised that maybe they were brought to secure the proceeding of the tribunal in view of the multiple bomb blasts that rocked different parts of Abuja the previous night.

However, their mission became obvious immediately the first witness that testified before the tribunal yesterday, ‎Mr. Emannuel Philips, stepped out of the court room."

Politicks...I will never be a witness to political whiskolowhiska!

Thought i was the only one that noticed the discrepancies in the story..

Naija journalists are 50% of the problem.. The way they presented it like they were talking of two different days.

Do courts open on Saturdays....

Wish our people would just read 1st before comments. undecided
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by manuroq(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Arrests witout warrant, funny.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by luvinhubby(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is very very bad, even at the height of perceived PDP's impunity, they never sent security operatives to arrest opposing witnesses.
lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by anonimi: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
DickTATOR Buhari change.ing Nigeria to a lawless BANANA Republic as it was in 1984. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by qintus: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARI IS AN UNREFORMED DICTATOR THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE NAME NIGERIA IS CAUSED AND SO DO EVERYTHING IN IT, NOW THAT THE SIGNS SIGNS OF DICTATORSHIP ARE APPEARING EVERYONE IS PRETENDING THAT ALL IS WELL MAYBE WE CAN GO AND PRAY FOR DEMOCRACY TO COMBACK MAD PEOPLE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
modath:

Thought i was the only one that noticed the discrepancies in the story..

Naija journalists are 50% of the problem.. The way they presented it like they were talking of two different days.

Do courts open on Saturdays....

Wish our people would just read 1st before comments. undecided

I don't want to talk about journalists here because I believe they will soon experience a wave of metamorphosis (avoiding the words change and transformation). I overheard someone here in Uyo talking about how a judge just went in and was about to give judgement during Wolves game today. But what is DSS doing in court by the way?
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by LastSurvivor: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
What did we bring upon ourselves with our votes.. chaiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
iambabaG:
They should know beta dan wanting 2 arrest a retired law enforcement officer without a warrant.. Nd 4 all those saying "Daura Secret Service" nd claiming PMB is dull.. In his dull state, he has attained d height all of ur generations can only wish nd dream of. Show some respect!!
It is very sad 2 see ethnicity nd tribalism becloud our judgement!!
Can u clearly state one single height attained by buhari and his party,thank u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
manuroq:
Arrests witout warrant, funny.
These are things that went to grave during GEJ gov. Instead of implementing his policies he's busy terrorizing and intimidating south Easters and Jonathon supporters....this is a wake up call.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by PecE2Make: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
New pattern of Intimidation. Where are the APC wailers? show yourself let me reduce You.Your days are numbered

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by mrtheo33: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
When has witnessing before the court become a crime that will lead to unwarranted arrest? In as much as nigerians respect the govt in power, they shld nt allow us see them as power drunkards.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
The previous administration allowed freedom of any kind but it was it regarded as weakness..we have to wake up, this man is a devil..his past in military speaks for itself.

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by picknstake: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT AND EARLY MORNING MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS TO CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0304.html
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by HARDDON: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:
God bless u bro. even if na me, I will make life become hell for those APC cancerworm

Dont think he really wanted to remain....

If not, why did he allow.d merging that formed this apc?

I? I wouldnt sit on a royal seat n hv one infidel point hand @ me saying his' comin for same seat!
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by p1jiobi: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
No amount of intimidation can quash the will of the Rivers people. Not even a thousand Dss officials can change the voice of our people. In Wike we trust there wld be no going back.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by ambassadorchibs(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
They should follow normal procedure or else our neighbors will see it as a MAMIWATER KILLING....
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
No amount of intimidation can quash the will of the Rivers people. Not even a thousand Dss officials can change the voice of our people. In Wike we trust there wld be no going back.
One thing I love about Rivers and its citizens. The "spirit". Not just any spirits but the right one..

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by AfroKnight: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
You see why Buhari initially didn't want to work with these DSS guys? You see why he replaced them in aso rock with the military? They are too zealous. Thats how they were harassing opposition in GEJ's time. Why can't they be subtle like their name implies?

Doing Rambo and Commmando every time like say na war.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Femiwilli: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
dem wan put Amaechi back as Governor

1 Like

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by greatmaxjude: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
What is wrong with APC. Am sure this is just a game plan to frustrate wike's witnesses and as long as God is on the throne, Amechi and APC will not succeed

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by naijatruth: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2015
I rep and trust Rivers people, we don't take shit. Daura Security Service in action. This is what u get when a mediocre is a DG, and a semi illiterate is at the head. These show of SHAME is a sign of competency and change in buhari n his APC's voice. More to come when his ministers begins to function.
passionate88:
…as Wike’s supporters foil attempt to arrest witness

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/rivers-gov-poll-armed-dss-officials-storm-tribunal/

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by clingtonpaul(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2015
I tink tribal political sentiment wil triggered.carefulness is required b4 d USA December date

1 Like

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Nigerians are begining to realise that the man in Aso rock is an unrepentant dictator and very unfit for leadership.

Rivers is PDP 4 keeps

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
In as much as I want Wike out.

The DSS should also follow the rule of law, and bring a valid warrant of arrest. This is not a Military Junta anymore.

The rule of law should be respected.
It is possible that you don't know that Service can arrest without a warrant. Also those obstructing lawful arrest of a suspect may be charged.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by godwin120alex: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Why is APC misbehaving?Was it not because of all dis ills in d society dat change was ushered in. And why is it dat APC want to die in Rivers and Akwa Ibom ? While BH is busy killing pple d DSS is playing Ludo.PMB shd better remove dis oga DSS before d man will dent his image

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2015
action film.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by ossy4rill: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2015
iambabaG:
They should know beta dan wanting 2 arrest a retired law enforcement officer without a warrant.. Nd 4 all those saying "Daura Secret Service" nd claiming PMB is dull.. In his dull state, he has attained d height all of ur generations can only wish nd dream of. Show some respect!!
It is very sad 2 see ethnicity nd tribalism becloud our judgement!!

Like tribalism wasn't beclouding your Judgement by this time last year

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nwaneri83(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2015
when i say that nigeria is a zoo you people we not belive me, how can DSS police arrest someone for saying the truth it is very very bad. They should remember that one day they shall pay for their very bad act. Do not be decieve for God is not mock whatever a man sole that he we reep. buhari respect your seat so that people we respect you, but if you dont......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.