Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,438 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. (36704 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Opinedecandid(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Isn't this out of hand by now?

Is enough not yet enough?

We are sick and tired of APC using law enforcement officers desperately to dictate the outcome of the decision of the various tribunals that other political parties may hold sway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Billygee2u: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

THEN WHY IGBOS HAVE TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE? Nigeria is a stup1id country for not allowing useless igbos to go away with their Biafra.
What are we getting from igbos that make them relevant? let these chimpanzees go and let Nigeria have peace.
THIS IS A REGION THAT HAS NO FOOD OR RESOURCES EXCEPT PALM OIL. WATIN UNA GO CHOP?

However, im sure the arrest was illegal. If not, who are igbos to prevent DSS in Abuja? Even in Enugu, Aba DSS kill igbos like chicken without consequence.
IF THEY WANT TO ARREST HIM, NA ONE HAND.....

Too much of everything is bad, very soon igbos protest wont make any sense like muslim brotherhood in Egypt. OHANAZE SHOULD SEND PROTESTERS TO LONDON TO PROTEST FOR DIEZANI COS SHE IS GOING BACK TO PRISON ON MONDAY.
THE FO0LISH TRIBE WOULD HAVE PROTESTED IF SHE WAS ARRESTED IN NIGERIA.
when a chicken brain infested with flu is ranting like a loose wild gorilla, forgotten that no matter how gorilla disguised,it will not be counted as human during the time of human sensus.
a dirty ofe mmanu pig,you can go and hug transformer,no matter how you pretend to belong to the elites,you are still a slave to your slave masters.
you are short one ,a minus to your dirty tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Billygee2u: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Isn't this out of hand by now?

Is enough not yet enough?

We are seek and tired of APC using law enforcement officers desperately to dictate the outcome of the decision of the various tribunals that other political parties may hold sway.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
In as much as I want Wike out.

The DSS should also follow the rule of law, and bring a valid warrant of arrest. This is not a Military Junta anymore.

The rule of law should be respected.

Yes! Everything should be valid before open eyes.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
DSS vs Rivers state tribunal.
Who wins?
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by sirxris(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2015
APC always has the biggest economic center - Lagos. Why would they be so bent on having Rivers (second to Lagos in revenue)? Buhari should watch it because his interference in Rivers governorship tribunal would show that his trumpeted freedom to the judiciary is a mere empty clamour.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Sunnydove2007: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2015
passionate88:
…as Wike’s supporters foil attempt to arrest witness

Dis is realy getin out of hand, is dis d change we were promised.....God is watching

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/rivers-gov-poll-armed-dss-officials-storm-tribunal/
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by tola268: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
This sh*t was done in EK last year during the Fayose-Fayemi struggle its all good tho but I do wonder maybe DSS are sent from FG.. Coz I see no reason why Soldiers or DSS are intervening tho #TEAManti-WIKE
This could be traced to south west where dogmatic leader who has no sense of maintain his own community looking to the affairs of other
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by bombay: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
The craze for power by the fulani and it's cohorts will destroy nigeria.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by ahaika23: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2015
This and many more among the reasons why we wail! Pathetic pedophile government!
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by unclejb2(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2015
iambabaG:
They should know beta dan wanting 2 arrest a retired law enforcement officer without a warrant.. Nd 4 all those saying "Daura Secret Service" nd claiming PMB is dull.. In his dull state, he has attained d height all of ur generations can only wish nd dream of. Show some respect!!
It is very sad 2 see ethnicity nd tribalism becloud our judgement!!
u foolishness and that of ur APC masters are incomprehensible. Buhari is about dividing this already fragmented zoo
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by lastpage: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2015
anytexy:
Where is Lie Mohamed? i thought [size=18pt]we[/size] voted for Change. Why is APC repeating what they accused PDP of. Their Zombi-supporters in this forum will not condemn this now. Mtcheeeew

Sharrap dia!

"WE" voted fro change?

Who sabi "you" amongst "us"?

Another Vagabond!

Lastpage!
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by amusadele: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
hmm, the way things are going, the APC led federal government may lose credibility sooner than expected. It is now very obvious that DSS has been politicized.
If it is only credibility, the there is hope. My fear is that this country may likely go far backward democratically under Buhari, Thieffnubu and apc.
God or bad, GEJ conducted election that removed him and he left. If apc can follow the same ways, it would have been better but where the DSS is going after witnesses in a court that is in session, then there is a great danger ahead of the democracy. When Buhari continue to undermine the rule of law, when he undermine normal ways of doing things, then there is a sure danger.
To make things worse the head of DSS is a Fulani man and a close associate of Buhari and he is the same dunce. I hail this country.
If I may ask, where are the so many Right lawers? Are all of them looking forward for appointments that they cannot say anything inspide of all these open evils happening? What about Madam Zakari's case. Is there no Human right lawers again? Foolish country

1 Like

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Calebsky(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2015
steffans:
Lots of strong men in dis Rivers state..

My advice.. Conduct fresh election in Rivers State.

D whole country and world will be watching..
All police and military should be deployed there.. And let's watch.

My Opinion: No need for any fresh elections. You'll only end up wasting tax payer's money that should go into other profitable venture. There was an election in Rivers State and people voted. The fact that there were upheavals in a negligible few (when compared with the whole lot) locations does not imply that even if ALL the votes in those areas go to the APC will in anyway alter the results that was in favour of the PDP.

I can authoritatively assert that even if elections are conducted again and again and again WIKE will still WIN.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
iambabaG:
They should know beta dan wanting 2 arrest a retired law enforcement officer without a warrant.. Nd 4 all those saying "Daura Secret Service" nd claiming PMB is dull.. In his dull state, he has attained d height all of ur generations can only wish nd dream of. Show some respect!!
It is very sad 2 see ethnicity nd tribalism becloud our judgement!!

Do u remember when you were blasting GEJ?
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Calebsky(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
godoluwa:
God bless u bro. even if na me, I will make life become hell for those APC cancerworm

The man just wanted to give peace a chance cool
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by godoluwa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Calebsky:

The man just wanted to give peace a chance cool
yeah bt APC action wanna makes him a foool.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Excellentmind: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
When Daura was in active service, he was known to be a brave officer. Why now? Or does he have ulterior motive? Or just to impress his party and Buhari? I think the better place to show his bravery is Maidugari.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Excellentmind: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
lastpage:

Sharrap dia!

"WE" voted fro change?

Who sabi "you" amongst "us"?

Another Vagabond!

Lastpage!

OH! Another animal just escaped from the zoo.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Banter1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
TSNG:

Young man u voted for CHANGE not for CONTINUITY!!! when wud dis master masturbators n blind followers have sense 4 Christ sake!
I won't stoop to your level and insult you bro. and I have forgiven you for insulting me, one love.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls I need an urgent assistant. Am an active member of andro world created on whatsapp. I cant see the group again ever since I updated my whatsapp. pls any member of the group should add me with this number 08160172438. It was created for nairalanders. tnx.

As for APC, they can wait until 2024. No hope for them in RIVERS STATE
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Adebowale89(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
but what's happening to our force in this country

testifying as a witness for any elections whatever in court or anywhere is undermining the worth of this armed forces

buhari has alots to do, Nigeria securities need thorough scrutiny. they are leaving behind their primary assignment and embracing unfavorable takes

its well!
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by sparkleRed(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

THEN WHY IGBOS HAVE TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE? Nigeria is a stup1id country for not allowing useless igbos to go away with their Biafra.
What are we getting from igbos that make them relevant? let these chimpanzees go and let Nigeria have peace.
THIS IS A REGION THAT HAS NO FOOD OR RESOURCES EXCEPT PALM OIL. WATIN UNA GO CHOP?

However, im sure the arrest was illegal. If not, who are igbos to prevent DSS in Abuja? Even in Enugu, Aba DSS kill igbos like chicken without consequence.
IF THEY WANT TO ARREST HIM, NA ONE HAND.....

Too much of everything is bad, very soon igbos protest wont make any sense like muslim brotherhood in Egypt. OHANAZE SHOULD SEND PROTESTERS TO LONDON TO PROTEST FOR DIEZANI COS SHE IS GOING BACK TO PRISON ON MONDAY.
THE FO0LISH TRIBE WOULD HAVE PROTESTED IF SHE WAS ARRESTED IN NIGERIA.

Being educated and being literate are two different things smh 4 u
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by iambabaG: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Can u clearly state one single height attained by buhari and his party,thank u.
U clearly don't understand English!
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
iambabaG:
U clearly don't understand English!
Well, if that's the case,thanks. There will be always rooms for improvements.
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by iambabaG: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
uniqueboi:

Do u remember when you were blasting GEJ?
Based on poor nd clueless governance.. Nd nt ethnicity nd tribalism
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2015
iambabaG:

Based on poor nd clueless governance.. Nd nt ethnicity nd tribalism

The type of governance the All Photoshoot Congress is giving to you. Abi?
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by iambabaG: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
uniqueboi:

The type of governance the All Photoshoot Congress is giving to you. Abi?
If dey should stop d press men nd confisticate their camera now.. Una go dey yarn balls!! We r in a media age.. Get educated!!
Re: Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
iambabaG:

If dey should stop d press men nd confisticate their camera now.. Una go dey yarn balls!! We r in a media age.. Get educated!!

Thanks for your education media age orator. We were in the stone age last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / IGP Receives NPF Panel Report On DCP Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.