Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture (10609 Views)

Bizclass-open-field Tomato Farming In Edo State (heirloom And Hybrid Varieties) / DWARF HYBRID PAWPAW [Seeds & Seedlings] FOR SALE / Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
As the Last planting season commence. Contact Agricare Tropical Resources for all your vegetable seeds like, cucumber seeds, Tomato seed, lettuce, cabbage seeds, onion sees,hot pepper seeds, okro seeds, ewedu seeds, efo seeds, watermelon seeds, pepper seeds etc.
For high yield seedlings like , cashew seedlings, cocoa seedlings, coconut seedlings, oil palm seedling( dwarf tenera), for hybrid high yield suckers like plantain and banana suckers that will start fruiting from 10 months, pineapple sucker (smooth cayenne) that will start producing from 18months. Are available
For chemical to control weeds, pre-emergence or contact herbicide, chemical for insecticides, fumigation etc.
For fertiliser NPK,
We deliver far and near
Contact agricare on or watsapp 08066200247......

Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 04, 2015
I need pumpkin seeds how much is a congo or mudu and where is ur location
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2015
We sell pumpkin per seedlings. They. Are in a polythene bag. Each seedling is 100 naira. We are located in ibadan. Nos egbeda shopping complex old ife road adegbayi ibadan.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Idowu2828: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2015
How much is pineapple and plantain sucker?
papatee4:
As the Last planting season commence. Contact Agricanay Tropical Global Resources for all your vegetable seeds like, cucumber seeds, Tomato seed, lettuce, cabbage seeds, onion sees,hot pepper seeds, okro seeds, ewedu seeds, efo seeds, watermelon seeds, pepper seeds etc.
For high yield seedlings like , cashew seedlings, cocoa seedlings, coconut seedlings, oil palm seedling( dwarf tenera), for hybrid high yield suckers like plantain and banana suckers that will start fruiting from 10 months, pineapple sucker (smooth cayenne) that will start producing from 18months. Are available
For chemical to control weeds, pre-emergence or contact herbicide, chemical for insecticides, fumigation etc.
For fertiliser NPK,
We deliver far and near
Contact agricanay on 08076483817 or 07038478496.....
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
@idowu 2828. Pineapple sucker dat will start fruiting after 18months is 25 naira. While plantain sucker dat will start fruiting after 9months is 85 naira

Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by whitecloth: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
no link of getting in anambra state.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by noblefarm: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Which type of banana do u have nd how big is the bunch? Add me on whatsapp let's talk. 08077774003

papatee4:
As the Last planting season commence. Contact Agricanay Tropical Global Resources for all your vegetable seeds like, cucumber seeds, Tomato seed, lettuce, cabbage seeds, onion sees,hot pepper seeds, okro seeds, ewedu seeds, efo seeds, watermelon seeds, pepper seeds etc.
For fertiliser NPK,
We deliver far and near
Contact agricanay on 08076483817 or 07038478496.....
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by securi: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
How much is cashew seedlings, cocoa seedlings, coconut seedlings and oil palm seedling( dwarf tenera)? And what time willeach of them start fruiting? Thanx
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Abusamie(m): 4:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Do you have celery seeds for sale, pls let me know ASAP its urgent and how much?
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
@ abusamie. We don't have
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
@ securi. Cashew seedling we have 2 type. D local one is 70 naira. While jumbo one also knw as Brazilian one is 130.cocoa seedling is 100, Coconut seedling is 800,oil palm (dwarf tenera) is 300 per seedling and start fruiting after 2 years.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
@ white cloth. There is a link of getting it @ anambra. We send far and near. So getting it is not a problem
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Pavore9: 6:02am On Oct 12, 2015
papatee4:
We sell pumpkin per seedlings. They. Are in a polythene bag. Each seedling is 100 naira. We are located in ibadan. Nos egbeda shopping complex old ife road adegbayi ibadan.

Do you have the seeds of Coriander, Celery and Parsley?
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Soloxam(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abusamie:
Do you have celery seeds for sale, pls let me know ASAP its urgent and how much?
Have you gotten the celery seeds? If no pls contact me.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Pavore9: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Soloxam:

Do you have coriander in stock, someone in Lagos wants it.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Olumide2015: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Pls i need a fertile nd secured farming land in Osun Oyo and ondo state........Pls whatsapp or call me on 08033794361
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by alakara(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Olumide2015:
Pls i need a fertile nd secured farming land in Osun Oyo and ondo state........Pls whatsapp or call me on 08033794361
Pm me.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Soloxam(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pavore9:

Do you have coriander in stock, someone in Lagos wants it.
pls tell the person to call me so I can hook Him/Her up, thanks....
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Soloxam:

Do u have cabbage and cucumber (murano f2)seeds....pls if you do send the varieties and price to my email, as well as your numb to chikezierussell@yahoo.com.

God bless
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
We have cabbage but muraino is not available . But nagano f1 is available.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by jossytech(m): 3:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Olumide2015:

Whatapp me if u like Inisa Osun State
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by preshylosophy: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
For fertiliser NPK,
We deliver far and near
Contact agricanay on 08076483817 or 07038478496

I would like to purchase watermelon hybrid seeds from you but first i would like to know How much they cost and the quantity need for an acre..
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ preshylosophy we have hybrid watermelon F1
@ all ...For those of u dat has been asking for cucumber. Murano , tokyo, nagano. All are hybrid. They are all available at our office.

Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by preshylosophy: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=papatee4 post=39879277]@ preshylosophy we have hybrid watermelon F1
@ all ...For those of u dat has been asking for cucumber. Murano , tokyo, nagano. All are hybrid. They are all available at our office.

And how do i contact your office?

1 Like

Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by papatee4(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2015
We are in ibadan. From iwo road board a cab going to Adegbayi. Alight @ total filling station. Ask for egbeda shopping complex. Or call my nos.
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by JoyIjere: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
For your fresh potting mix and organic fertilizer, contact me, Joycee- 08182394004.
Delivery service is available.

Note that you are not getting100% yield from your crop without potting mix and good organic fertilizer.

Happy planting!
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by fatytoy333(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Urgent: Please do u have the seedless watermelon seeds for sale? Also looking for the California wonder sweet bell pepper seeds do u have these as well. If yes, please what's your price
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Newway2(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
What is potting mix? How do u sell it? How do u also sell ur organic fertiliser? Is ur organic fertiliser solid or liquid?

JoyIjere:
For your fresh potting mix and organic fertilizer, contact me, Joycee- 08182394004.
Delivery service is available.

Note that you are not getting100% yield from your crop without potting mix and good organic fertilizer.

Happy planting!
Re: Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture by Eskycom: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
How do i get this products in Akwa Ibom (Ikot Ekpene) if i place an order. what are the term of payment?
1. water melon
2 onions
3. pepper
4.cucumber.
Unit price. Thks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Raw Organic Cocoa Butter And Cold Processed Coconut Oil!!! / Buying Of Oron Crayfish / Gombe Government To Vaccinate Over 1 Million Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.