Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Persistent Pain On Neck, Head And Back - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Pain On Neck, Head And Back (802 Views)

13 Tips How To Get Rid Of Skin Tags On Neck & Breasts Naturally / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / New Photos Of Man Who Had Tumor On His Neck & Was Treated Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistent Pain On Neck, Head And Back by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
My people please i need your help. I was repeatedly treated for malaria in the months of May. July, August and September, with different combination of antimalaria, reason being that i have resistant malaria that kept re-occuring. But then, there was this accompanying neck pain that is almost a usual feeling whenever I come down with malaria. But this time, the neck pain persisted even after the malaria treatment. The pain is at the back of my neck, somewhat inside the neck that massage doesn't get to, it radiates to my shoulders some times and makes me so uncomfortable. It also moves to my head and It usually feels like my head is no more on my body. Most times i feel pains on my back at different locations. I have been to the doctor and he placed me on cataflam, and heamatonics, but the pains returned immediately I completed the dose of cataflam.. people please help me find solution to this problem, it's really terrible, it'saffecting my wellbeing and Im gradually loosing myself..... please help me...
Re: Persistent Pain On Neck, Head And Back by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
This post has so far had over 70 views and not a single response, does it mean no one can be of help? Well, I am quite better, though the pain is still there but kind of mild, i am still open to a any suggestion that will end it entirely.. thank you.
Re: Persistent Pain On Neck, Head And Back by prdjgood(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2015
go for an HIV test
Re: Persistent Pain On Neck, Head And Back by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Done that allready, thanks. Any other suggestion?

(1) (Reply)

Performance Anxiety In Bed Every Man Should Know / Please What Do Ladies Do This For? (photo) / World's Fattest Man, Mr Moreno Dies On Christmas Day At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.