Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Who Is God To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God To You (562 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor / There Is God And He Answers Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is God To You by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Morning nairalanders,woke up this morning and that thought breezed into my mind,,who is God to me .Then it occurred to me,I began to remember the beautiful names of God,and in my life i would love to call the lord of lords,the king of kings,the ancient of days the I am that I am ,no name can fully qualify him,I'd call him JEHOVAH TOO MUCH ,why don't you honour God this Thanksgiving Sunday and call God who he is too you,call him sweet names,thank him for his preservation, and bet you me if your life won't experience a turnaround this new month.
Have a wonderful Sunday nairalanders..

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You by Dekatron(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2015
He is a wicked and delusioned guy. He is jealous, foolish and crazy. . . . . Over all, HE IS A MYTH. . . .Thats your sky daddy to me. . . .

Regards to him and ask him if he eats at all.
Re: Who Is God To You by Medicis(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Dekatron:
He is a wicked and delusioned guy. He is jealous, foolish and crazy. . . . . Over all, HE IS A MYTH. . . .Thats your sky daddy to me. . . .

Despite all this... God still loves you.
Re: Who Is God To You by freecocoa(f): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2015
He's a very wicked tyrant.

A woman hater.

But he isn't real sha, just an idea by some stup1d men, I hate the people that wrote the bible whoever they are, they hate women too much for any sane mind.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
freecocoa:
He's a very wicked tyrant.

A woman hater.

But he isn't real sha, just an idea by some stup1d men, I hate the people that wrote the bible whoever they are, they hate women too much for any sane mind.
when the lord meet up with you,you will join me to testify his goodness
Re: Who Is God To You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dekatron:

the lord would probably be laughing at your foolishness
Re: Who Is God To You by freecocoa(f): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
aloa3:
when the lord meet up with you,you will join me to testify his goodness
Akuko.
Re: Who Is God To You by adexsimply(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
The mythical megalomaniac that almost ruined my childhood angry
Re: Who Is God To You by bi0nics: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dekatron:

Dekatrons of all people.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians This Bad? / Our Priest Is Gone / BREAKING: Russian airliner crashes in central Sinai - Egyptian PM (BBC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.