Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) (36595 Views)

Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
K
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by ruffcoin99(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Idiot, your brain don shift........
ADULTBASE:
angry angry HIT LIKE IF YOU KNOW CHELSEA CAN STILL WIN THE EPL AND MAN.U WILL RELEGATE!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by rionel(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
CHELSEA THIS SEASON:- °Beat 9 men Arsenal; °Beat 10 men Wes Brom; °Draw 11 men Swansea; °Draw 11 men Newcastle; °Lost to 11 men Man City °Lost to 11 men Everton °Lost to 11 men Crystal Palace; °Lost to 11 men Southampton. Chelsea can't beat an 11 man team...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by iyobs7(f): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
What are they investigating and what are those illiterate men on uniform collecting? DSS is supposed to be an intelligent unit, gather information and let The Nigerian Army carry out the operation, but wait, nooooooo, they only know how to fight who they've been commanded to.
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2015
hensben:
Amadioha continue to strike PDP members, may their life be ruin same way they ruined this country for 16years.
shut up ode

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Truman155(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2015
God save us!
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by menix(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah....

See forensic experts...

The guy wiv the red bag will be whispering to the other guy, " guy do quick make these pple wey dey look us think say we sabi chumchin, after make we go smoke beta Jumbo clear our eyes"

1 Like

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2015
ebengems:
hmm...na waoh! if i'm right, this must be the bomb blast scene at kuje. Muslim is said to be a peaceful religion, but i don't understand the manner of teaching that turns most of the worshipers into a zombie. why on earth would someone kill herself in target to hurt and inflict injury to others!? isn't that 300% insane? According to law of our country, it says that every citizen has the freedom of worship, and according to philosophy and logic, it says that law is not meant to be rigid (it can be altered if it is hurting so much on the masses)...hmm something has to be done about this blood sucking religion that breeds terrorists all of the country (look at Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.)

1 week left for AutoCAD complete video tutorial promo to elapse. don't waste that huge amount of money on AutoCAD Training. Everything that made AutoCAD and anything that is made of AutocCAD is clearly discussed in this video manual at 50% promo discount. After 11th October the price will fall back higher. don't take chances, get it today from konga store by checking my signature and profile picture . We deliver nationwide
ode nie....
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Dude you better wake up before boko haram also visits you in that dreamland
ADULTBASE:
angry angry HIT LIKE IF YOU KNOW CHELSEA CAN STILL WIN THE EPL AND MAN.U WILL RELEGATE!
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by benitwater(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2015
everyone that is disturbing the peace of the land shall not know peace in their life IJN.repent of all your evil ways,so that GOD Almighty will forgive u.don't die in your sin.repent I say'happy Sunday to every peace loving people.GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by amakaffy: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2015
ebengems:
hmm...na waoh! if i'm right, this must be the bomb blast scene at kuje. Muslim is said to be a peaceful religion, but i don't understand the manner of teaching that turns most of the worshipers into a zombie. why on earth would someone kill herself in target to hurt and inflict injury to others!? isn't that 300% insane? According to law of our country, it says that every citizen has the freedom of worship, and according to philosophy and logic, it says that law is not meant to be rigid (it can be altered if it is hurting so much on the masses)...hmm something has to be done about this blood sucking religion that breeds terrorists all of the country (look at Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.)

1 week left for AutoCAD complete video tutorial promo to elapse. don't waste that huge amount of money on AutoCAD Training. Everything that made AutoCAD and anything that is made of AutocCAD is clearly discussed in this video manual at 50% promo discount. After 11th October the price will fall back higher. don't take chances, get it today from konga store by checking my signature and profile picture . We deliver nationwide
Fool... Bad businessman! ...n u expect muslims to buy from u abi , u better go to church to market befor u die o hunger ! Ode'nsin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by undisputedbabe: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
May God forgive u for u dnt knw wht u re saying
donholy28:
Nawah See what buharis boys have done
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Oh boi...oga oo
God dey
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by topsyg5: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Had observed some similar identities bokoharam used in suicide mission , Banex plaza when suicide bomber struck there is mosque around d target, in case of jos, a case of bauchi, recently kuje that is d bokoharam members are around worship with innocent people, to study the environment, before they carried out there deadly attacked , am suggesting to DSS on intelligent gathering to plant there members around the mosque, sleeping around , make there identify secret . They can even involved in some dirty work pushing wheels or selling orange mixed with them b4 they struck .

1 Like

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2015
hmmm..
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Umunede(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari report card so far. POWER=excellent. ANTI-CORRUPTION=good. SECURITY=fail. Honest opinion
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by passionate88: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari get f9 for security.
A1 for Internet photography.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by opribo(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2015
prof1990:
May the doers of evil never know peace and their sponsors when caught should be stoned to death. Bad people using Islam to commit evil. Aw on werey
y

The ones arrested before what happened to them. Did they stone or aided their escape and the other they said they lacked evidence to prosecute.
They sure know what they are doing.
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by MARKone(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Barbarthundey:
what are they investigating

Knockout blast..
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Barbarthundey:
what are they investigating
CSI things.
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2015
alegbeleye:
shoro niyen?

Oya mi lenu oo
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by ignis: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2015
say no to terrorism
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by permsec: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2015
menix:
Hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah....

See forensic experts...

The guy wiv the red bag will be whispering to the other guy, " guy do quick make these pple wey dey look us think say we sabi chumchin, after make we go smoke beta Jumbo clear our eyes"
Lmao! walahi menix you no well!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by menix(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2015
permsec:
Lmao! walahi menix you no well!

Baba no b my fault oo..
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Mrjerry16(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Enough of these blood letting, soon those responsible will be caught by God's grace.
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by chiedu7: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Why will Nigerians expect B00hari to stop Boko Haram,
When Boko Haram choose B00hari as their spokesman?

Will a Spokesman destroy his own organization ?

[size=14pt]Boko Haram names Buhari, 5 others as mediators[/size]
MAIDUGURI— Leadership of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, also called Boko Haram, has named the former Head of State and presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), among six prominent northerners, to mediate between the group and the Federal Government.

The Federal Government in a statement by Dr. Reuben Abati, Presidential Spokesman, Thursday, welcomed the move.

Boko Haram, however, said that for the group to observe ceasefire, the Federal Government must heed its demand by arresting and prosecuting the former Governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.

Continued http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by permsec: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
menix:

Baba no b my fault oo..
Those people wey me i dey see so no fit carry any thorough investigation for that crime scene. The next tin wey dem go do na to find one person arrest for dia den go panel beat heavily.
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by menix(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
permsec:
Those people wey me i dey see so no fit carry any thorough investigation for that crime scene. The next tin wey dem go do na to find one person arrest for dia den go panel beat heavily.

Baba, u sef no as e dey go..

Believe me, that red nylon bag u see so nah weed wey dem confisticate frm the scene..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Thought the last f**l died with GEJ's regime
Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish Islam

God punish allah sun god

God punish APc
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) by permsec: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
menix:

Baba, u sef no as e dey go..

Believe me, that red nylon bag u see so nah weed wey dem confisticate frm the scene..
**Falls from pulpit**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / List Of Ministers And Portfolios (Unofficial From Tribune Nigeria) / Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.