Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

You Are Dead To Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Dead To Me! (1347 Views)

Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids / Dad Tells Daughter 'you're Dead To Me' For Going To Prom With Black Man / Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Dead To Me! by justcallbuki(f): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2015
what is the literal meaning of these expression.....
Re: You Are Dead To Me! by micklplus(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Don't exist any longer. You don't matter

2 Likes

Re: You Are Dead To Me! by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
justcallbuki:
what is the literal meaning of these expression.....

The rantings of a jilted lover.
Re: You Are Dead To Me! by lilmax(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
The expression of such utter distaste for a person or object that it calls for the personal denial of its worldly existance. Can be used to express disintrest, hatred, or something/someone that has gone out of style.

1 Like

Re: You Are Dead To Me! by justcallbuki(f): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The rantings of a jilted lover.
am not a fan of creating topic... However this expression really hit me hard,i just wanted to let it out here...thanks anyways.
Re: You Are Dead To Me! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
justcallbuki:

am not a fan of creating topic... However this expression really hit me hard,i just wanted to let it out here...thanks anyways.
You weren't expecting something as asinine as this. You should've retorted back with something heart wrenching like " I've been managing the acrid smell from your decomposing corpse".
Re: You Are Dead To Me! by Zi: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2015
LadyFiona:
You weren't expecting something as asinine as this. You should've retorted back with something heart wrenching like " I've been managing the acrid smell from your decomposing corpse".

Wow. Coming from a "Lady" shocked

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Registry / Torrei Hart Wishes Ex-husband Kevin Hart & Eniko A Happy Married Life / A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.