Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun (1741 Views)

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by HomoSapiien: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Fool-ani are bastârd criminals. They are animals in human skin.
Sángo punish their assss.
Ogún punish Arewa people angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by seunny4lif(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin
Aromas:

Association of Criminals Forum grin
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by SporaD8: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2015
luvmijeje:
What a diplomatic response! Education doesn’t equate wisdom.
Did you even care to check your dictionary for the meaning of diplomacy before throwing the poor word around?!
All I see is the same denial just as they claim BH are not Muslims.
They claim the criminal are not Fulani yet couldn't say just a word to condemn their criminality.
That they will even stand idly by and watch as a so-call few tarnished the name of an entire tribe without offering support/arrange for the law-abidding Fulani to accost the dare-devil criminals leaves much to be imagine!
I can't imagine the situation where someone will continuously clone SporaD8 moniker for fraud on NL, and all I can say is that people should stop calling SporaD8 a criminal while I continue to ignore the impostor.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by doublewisdom: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
This is a family matter between the yorubas and the Fulanis. 5% people should keep off!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by AlomoReloaded: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2015
And somebody will open up his dirty trap to shout "one nigeria"? Bleep all of you!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by AlomoReloaded: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2015
And somebody will open up his dirty trap to shout "one nigeria"? Fvck all of you!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by truefact: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Of course the fetish yorubas YAMS will always support the HHausa-Fulani...muslims are the real evil
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
If the Yorubas want the fulani herdsmen not to 'graze' or 'drink' from the land, they know what to do
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by basilo101: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
yorubas are anxiously waiting for the north to declare war on igbos after their fake chimaokoro shenanigans, only to receive a knock on their head by their masters.
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Alcatraz002 the Yolowba charge and bail lawyer/village youth leader, an opportunity has come for you to showcase your imaginary strength . cheesy

Let your action speak LOUDER than your words NOW! Or forever remain a cone headed coward.
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun by nationwide1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What?!... Did those foolish elders just utter this rubbish?

That was how these same sets of people supported Bokoharam in the last administration, Now they are exonerating Fulani herdsmen. That's why I like Fani Kayode, that guy is so fearless and speaks the truth most of the time, Unfortunately, Most of his people won't reason with him, but will call him names, Now even Afenifere is complaining.

Fulani herdsmen are bloodthirsty, heartless jihadists!. They have no human sympathy, I make bold to say this; Killing is their hobby.
I even wonder whether the said ACF comprises elders from North Central.

Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Giedam Town In Yobe State / Who Killed Audu Abubakar? / Prof. Wole Soyinka Says, 'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.