Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue (4633 Views)

Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now / Nigeria's Best Selling Phone For 2017 / Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
oganology33:
The reason is simple. No other manufacturer offers dat much specifications for dat price. I use the fone. so I can tell u that the Fone is 2 good 4 #19500
What of picture quality?
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Debetimi:
I just feel infinix are doing a better job at mid level
and entry smart phones than tecno ryt now.. but high end goes to tecno right now.. I use the two.. and I can say unless tecno drops an infinix hot like spec phone for 15k.. and same for a hotnote.. infinix entry level I stand..
It was in this thread that some said tecno and infinix are same
See this. https://www.nairaland.com/2636952/did-know-tecno-infinix-itel
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
mrdrizzy:
so u base ur conversation on fifa16 ??
Is ur fone a console

Stop saying what u dont know!!!!
Just becos u own a tecno device!!!
And what's your point exactly?
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
udemzyudex:
Another man food is another man poison... I don't use infinix hot note but I handle the phone often, and I can say it anywhere that the only good thing about the phone is the ba3 and the big screen...

The phone have a poor ram management, even with the octa core it doesn't handle high graphic game well..

I think infinix made a mistake using 1gb ram on octa core.....

Guess that's why they came out with the 2gb ram of infinix hot note...

The ui is boring too....

The screen is fragile, not for phone freak....

I don't know why people don't believe the bolded... And they feel that because the phone is cheap, they should accept any trash throw their way...
A guy nearly ate me up because I told him that is Infinix hot note is just a piece of crap...
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by oganology33(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
asuustrike2009:
What of picture quality?
6/10
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by oganology33(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
asuustrike2009:
What of picture quality?
6/10
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by udemzyudex(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

I don't know why people don't believe the bolded... And they feel that because the phone is cheap, they should accept any trash throw their way...
A guy nearly ate me up because I told him that is Infinix hot note is just a piece of crap...

Infinix Made a mistake using 1gb ram with octa core. .. . Jeez haba.. The ram management sucks..

Like I said the only good thing about this IHN is the ba3 and screen size.. That's all
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
udemzyudex:

Infinix Made a mistake using 1gb ram with octa core. .. . Jeez haba.. The ram management sucks..

Like I said the only good thing about this IHN is the ba3 and screen size.. That's all

#Shikena cool
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by benega: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Caspian22:
I hv been usin asha 4 3yrs naw.. And evryone has been complainin abt hw backwards i am. So one my relatives just called me yesterday that she has gottn me an infinix hot 2. I have read d specs and i understand a few things. I'm nt a fan of smartphones. I saw the battery capacity 2200mAh. I just want a good fone that has strng battery power that can browse very well and watch vids. Does infinix hot 2 offer all these? Or is there any challenge i'll face as a smartfone newbie? Help pls
bro nothing to fear ,welcome 2 d club, just don't expect long battery life
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by mikaildove32(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
really? but tecno lie to much abt their rom na, when they say 8gb rom u wil actually see 2.42gb, so, dat make me nt to like them bt if u can recommend anoda phone frm tecno dat is gud i wil chk it out.
Go for Innjoo Fire far better than the infinix hot 2
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by teewhydope(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Whizpeter:

So how sure M I that a Hot2 user on 'Lollipop' would be able to play Fifa16? cheesy

Off point bro, off point.... FIFA 16 runs smoothly on my lollipop and i've never experienced force close on it undecided
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Bratking(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Before you buy a phone, there are certain things that must take precedence, things like the chipset, it's cpu, the processors speed and gpu. What's their model and brand? Were they of entry level, mid-range or high-end designation? Can they handle hard multitasking without lagging? Are they battery efficient? Do they overheat on heavy use. If the chipset, processors and gpu do not measure up, then look elsewhere.

In an era where most new phones try to outdo the other in every department, having a phone with a pixel density of at least 401 ppi is a huge plus. The crisp and sharp display boost your movie watching, game playing and web browsing experience exponentially. A phone that debuts in 2015 with a PPI less than 350 shouldn't be taken seriously, at least on the visual front.

Does the phone have a removable battery, if it doesn't then what of a good battery backup? How good is it's battery life optimization? A battery below 2500 mAh is generally considered a lightweight and will invariably perform as such.

Be very careful before you invest on a phone, don't be enticed by the affordable price tag, cuz cheap phones are statistically speaking, prone to faults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi Note 7 Pro Camera Review / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo / Graphene Supercapacitors Could Make Batteries Obsolete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.