Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj (1851 Views)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by oshokay(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
D’banj who not too long ago got an endorsement deal
with one of Nigeria’s Largest distributors of mobile
phones has revealed he and Donjazzy planned on
dropping a song even before 2baba pleaded with them
to come back together to give fans a last collaboration
of the Legends. In an exclusive chat with Potpourri
(Vanguard), D’banj said, ‘Glo has said they will sponsor
it, even before 2Face begged us. We’re already working
on something great that you guys will love; and I
guarantee you will hear it very soon. I believe that
with 2Face saying it that day, it represents the voice of
the people. You have to also know that since it’s my
10th year anniversary, it’s also Don Jazzy’s 10th year
as well. Don Jazzy is my brother now when it comes to
endorsement as Diageo endorsed him too. We can even
go on a tour together; what do you think?’

www.naijakick.com/donjazzy-and-i-are-working-on-a-song-together-dbanj/
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Zehner(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Kikikikikiki.......lost sheep cheesy
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Airforce1(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2015
we are waiting
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by hyfr(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Upon all the snubs he gave u recently,you haven't learned from it. Dbanj receive sense

1 Like

Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by edwife(f): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
I love you together,always has been a fan of both. smiley
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by holluwai(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Story story.
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Bugatie(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Better it comes from DonJazzy himself
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by McCarlito(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2015
D'Banj...... Receive sense in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Am expecting it soon as u said..
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Afrok(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Don Jazzy don gree? I no wan hear say him shun u, if not, abeg dey your lane with koko garri.

Hmmm.... the collabo go make sense sha, May be it'll make D'banj's Lazarus to wake upshocked
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by lordthree(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2015
[size=24pt]Dbanj needs to cut his hair first, be like say na this new haircut dey bring badluck [/size]

Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Horlufemi(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2015
I dey feel Don Jazzy meeeen. Anything he touch na magic. Don jazzy is d'banj's opomulero.
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by nely(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2015
I can't wait to hear, IT'S DON JAZZY AGAIN, am dbang, oski bang as my Jamaica friends call me..
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Issokay?
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2015
He's just gonna raise that pride filled Jazzy's ego
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Zehner:
Kikikikikiki.......lost sheep cheesy
e be like you don dey craze abi?
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by funlord(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Chaii! See source abeg?............
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by pretydiva(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2015
till i hear don jazzy's side or adonblivit cheesy

1 Like

Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Zehner(f): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e be like you don dey craze abi?
na attention u dey find. Now run along. Buffoon
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Zehner:
na attention u dey find. Now run along. Buffoon
monkey
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Zehner(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
monkey
I looked at your profile picture, signature,location and this comment and couldn't help but laugh. I no just get your time. undecided

1 Like

Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Zehner:
I looked at your profile picture, signature,location and this comment and couldn't help but laugh. I no just get your time. undecided
your point exactly?
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Ziggyzito(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
hyfr:
Upon all the snubs he gave u recently,you haven't learned from it. Dbanj receive sense
when will people like you learn or even have small sense?
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by hyfr(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Ziggyzito:
when will people like you learn or even have small sense?
are u for real? Seems you've lost touch with reality
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Ziggyzito(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2015
hyfr:
are u for real? Seems you've lost touch with reality
dummmy
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by hyfr(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Ziggyzito:
dummmy
your mummy is a dummy
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Ziggyzito(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
hyfr:
your mummy is a dummy
you're thinking like a foolish child. I won't curse your parents. You're already an injury to them.
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by hyfr(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you're thinking like a foolish child. I won't curse your parents. You're already an injury to them.
an injury can heal, you are a scar to them you can never be healed
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by RedCard1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
If it happens, it won't grow to become a hit like their former collabos.
Re: I And Donjazzy Plans On Dropping One Last Collabo - D'banj by Ziggyzito(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
hyfr:
an injury can heal, you are a scar to them you can never be healed
parasite. Move away.

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul "Reacts" To Ali Baba's Reply / Beyonce And Jay-z On Traditional Attires / Popular Footballers And Their Love For Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.