Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL (5199 Views)

10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Valentine's Message To Seun Egbegbe / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic (2) (3) (4)

Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by scarr: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2015
When i woke up this morning to see this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2641443/shocking-popular-yoruba-actress-turns i was enraged with anger, not because of the pic or the person in the pic, but for the splendor blogger and the mod who put the topic on FP....
Seun and co are always quick to ban people but whenever they do wrong who punishes them?
that thread clearly violated rule 3, 7, 8 and 10 but still a mod put it on FP just because he/she knows it would drive traffic at the expense a tribe and NL's Reputation (Rule 7)
a simple image search on google shows the image is as old as 2014, even tho i know its probably older than that, with different stories attached to it.....
NL needs its credibility back biko.....i propose that the said thread be deleted and taken off FP ASAP....

since justice isnt always served in this clime, i wont be surprised if the thread remains on FP and this one is deleted

my 2cents
cc seun lalasticlala MissyB3, ijebabe, Fynestboi Mathematical rawpadgin siraj1402 allanphash7

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by madridguy(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
I hope the super mode issue satisfactory apology in any form to the ANTP before the matter tie wrapper.

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by abat4real37(f): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2015
You are on point, the thread is useless the moderator suppose to close the thread but he/she put it on FP instead.why don't they tell us who the yoruba actress is?

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Seriously oo
The super mods are not only killing NL but attaching it with troubles
I kuku dey look

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Mologi(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2015
While the deed has been done...the mods are in the church now,maybe when they back.
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by scarr: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2015
The mods dont do any investigation or question threads.....once its a juicy topic with a link to a blog, they throw it to FP before u can blink

When uk or other developed countries call out bad Nigerians, we complain that they dont called dem British-Nigerian......but we ourselves do worse......all of a sudden, its no more "Nollywood Actress this"its now "yoruba Actress that".

now thinking of it, ive never seen Igbo Actress, Nupe Actress, Calabar Actress on NL before angry angry angry angry

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Afrok(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2015
I dey back seat dey observe proceedings...
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by donholy28(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
No be 2day e start but we dey also ignore am
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by redgem(f): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2015
Please who are the super mods? I know of only lalasticlala
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:
Please who are the mods? I know of only lalasticlala
he listed the rest up there
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by donbabade: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by redgem(f): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
Ok..... Thanks
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by abat4real37(f): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2015
I just caught the OP of that said thread viewing this topic now I think is going to say something

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Everytime we see the pics of chichi igbo.....If her head wasnt there the igbos would say its noy her
..How does legs and hand makes that gherl a yoruba...
Yorubas should sue seun and others
.if them like make them ban me........Mtcheeeeeew...
Today is mah birthday ......abeg slap me with likes

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Magician1503(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2015
May God forgive the Mods my sins cry
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by redgem(f): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
Super mods sorry
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
And those tribe blessed with the gift of yam legs are rejoicing like they've won a price.

Bunch of stupid people.

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by allanphash7(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2015
May your brain be bless the more my brother

That thread still gets me mad at moment honestly

I hope NL is not going to extinction
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by jomoh: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Dyt:
Seriously oo
The super mods are not only killing NL but attaching it with troubles
I kuku dey look

I once wrote a comment addressed to seun on issues of illegalities like this. He never responded.

I told him the disclaimer at the bottom of the page does not offer any protection against litigation in court of law.

I went as far as stating that the site would simply be charged as an accessory to whatever crime or civil offence committed.

He never responded to it. I just hope he looks into the stuff.

Any Nairalander can post anything on Nairaland but not anybody can get it to the front page. This is where the disclaimer will be useless.

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by wheesin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
i believe a mod would walk into this thread ..read ..then lock it up and throw away the key undecided

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by daveP(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Keep expectations of response low, you'l be disappointed
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Super mods sorry
even i have no idea who they are
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by redgem(f): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
even i have no idea who they are
Ok....
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by redgem(f): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
daveP:
Keep expectations of response low, you'l be disappointed

Do you know the super mods?
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by pretydiva(f): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
When I saw dat thread on front page yesterday,i didnt bother 2 comment on it cos dat pix is as old as d word old. May God deliver nairaland mods
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
See as them yolobas are crying because their sisters legs have been exposed. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by kazzonline: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
No need to warn dem,wen dss and police start arresting and locking dem up,dey wud be shouting injustice!! Journalism is dead with the influx of this hungry bkoggers who just want hits and nothing more
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by opeaceo: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
googlepikin:
See as them yolobas are crying because their sisters legs have been exposed. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

If you have nothing tangible to type, why not stay off the thread

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by iXavier: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
At the end, it all boils down to a tribal something.

PityPity undecided
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Ginaz(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
cry
Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Do you know how many times i've been banned from phones forum?
all because i posted settings for simple server .
Then someone comes up with that crap and it gets to f.p i dont blame the mods i blame ma self for visiting NL.Infact it seems the mods are working hand in hand with some so called "bloggers"

i know one of the rules is that we should cooperate with the mods

how you one make we cooperate wen ur so called 'mods' de behave any how

Advice call dem to order

Re: Reply To Popular Yoruba Actress Bleaching/ Open Letter To Seun And Mods Of NL by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
seun i saw d thread i want happy at all, i believe it was d handy work of an ibo mod dat banned me for two months just bcus i abused a very tribalist igbo boy.

Seun pls fish out this tribalistic mod.

Epic Boobs Transformation Of Nicki Minaj And Amber Rose [PICS] / Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo / Beyonce ROCKS Her Natural Hair & It’s Almost Unbelievable [photos]