Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) (40330 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Gbajabiamila1: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
God can use anybody. Congrats.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by ugomsinachibia: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kk
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Luckygurl:
Lol!! All these actresses turning into preachers.
Everyone seeking for eternal security cheesy cheesy
Abigrin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by girlytie(f): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Funny peeps
ernesty20 posft=38652870:
Who beat her?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Deaconess bawo! cheesy
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by ernesty20(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
girlytie:
Funny peeps
what is funny?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Clarion Chukwura! A deaconess?

I told people that one day i'm going to be the pope.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
cool No big deal. Actors and Pastors are the same thing. They are both ACTING.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by kirrs: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Indeed
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:
How many of you know that ageless actress Clarion Chukwura is a Deacon She attends Christ Dominion Ministry in Berger Area of Lagos. Here's an exclusive photo obtained by Splendormag during one of the church special anointing of deacons.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/exclusive-photo-of-actress-clarion.html
Christianity done suffer!
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by WILLYBABS(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
damton:
This new trend of everyone becoming pastor or deacons. Very soon cossy would become an evangelist.
the grace is der for as many as are ready to forsake their sins....don't judge others, by d meaaure u judge, u'll be judged.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by damton(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
WILLYBABS:
the grace is der for as many as are ready to forsake their sins....don't judge others, by d meaaure u judge, u'll be judged.
True talk bro.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Deaconess has a new meaning!
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Donchkus(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Stupid Pple must talk
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
After flexing and parosing the whole of Nolly wood now she retires to scam miracle hungry nigerians Nolly wood olosho work no dey pay again
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by kuljayms1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
ichommy:
Chai. Iya Ijo grin
Religion Is a big scam
Bad mouth kill u......... Cnt stop lafin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by alexvatt(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
ok naa
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by babysophie(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Anointed with all those makeups and worldly things on her?
U r d one giving wat she has on her d title worldly',nt God
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Bizgold: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na God de call them now grin its God to back to God b4 U DIE
Deefuray:
It's becoming a norm for these actresses to either venture into church work or politics.
Patiently wating for patience ozorkwor to be anointed as a prophetess lipsrsealed

Anyway, goodluck to her
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
No one dares deceive me with religion...
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by chocobel(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
After judging her,make sure u make heaven..because dats everyone's ultimate goal,atleast she has taken a step with her worldly self like u say,what abt u?Give ur life to Jesus..time adirozi.quote author=donholy28 post=38652997]Anointed with all those makeups and worldly things on her?[/quote]
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by adejaresalami1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
E no concern me.....from prostitution to 419....hit like if you believe man-u will come back win sad shocked shocked shocked shocked[b][/b]
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by donholy28(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
chocobel:
After judging her,make sure u make heaven..because dats everyone's ultimate goal,atleast she has taken a step with her worldly self like u say,what abt u?Give ur life to Jesus..time adirozi.
Bia dem no tell u say a Christians appearance should portray Christ?..with all those artificial hair,nails,eyebrows and others on her body,who is she portraying?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by femi4: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Calling ex husband **Shina peters** and the musical video producer son **Clearance Peters**
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by bellville: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hope this is not a movie scene grin. Just joking, congrats on your ordination, Clarion.

Shop for books online. See my signature.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by goodnessdara: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
hollowpot15684:
No one dares deceive me with religion...

pls no allow these set of people deceive u, there is no such practise in the bible. It is a case of d blind leading d blind, they'l all end up in d ditch..........Christian faith is real and Christ is real. Am not talking about religion here but faith.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chai!
grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by janefrancisca(f): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Anointed with all those makeups,winch nails and worldly things on her?…Christianity don suffer
Remember in the Bible when Samuel was instructed by the Lord to go to the House of Jesse as he has chosen one of his sons to be anointed as the King of Israel. He saw Eliab and said surely this must be the one God has chosen because he is tall and handsome , but see what God say to him in 1 Samuel 16 vs 7 " But the Lord said to him "Pay no attention to how tall and handsome he is. I have rejected him, because I do not judge as people judge. They look at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart". When God is searching for vessels to use, he does not check if that person is wearing make up or dressed like an SU, he looks at the heart. Does that heart pant out of love for me? Is that heart ready to give its last shot to see that my kingdom is established in the earth?...Mary Magdalene was almost stoned to death for committing adultery by people who are no better than her, but what did Christ do?. He knew she was a sinner but then he looked beyond her sins, he searched her heart and knew she has a heart panting out of love for God but was only swayed away by the fleshy desires of the world. He forgave her sins and gave her a fresh beginning. So please don't criticize people that way. With God , there is a chance for everyone including prostitutes, criminals, drug addicts etc.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by klax(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Well I wish her the best. I think she is a change woman for real I encountered her few months back and she quiet a change person.

God bless.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by goodnessdara: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't have much to say than to point us to d bible before these people lead u guys to hell. What they practice is not in d bible. Neither Peter (messenger to d Jews) nor Paul (messenger to d gentiles) ever taught this; Let them point to us where they see dis kind of dressing in d bible except for jezebel, or where they saw deaconess in d bible. The bible is a complete and perfect book, only d post of a deacon is recorded in d bible.
Paul told us in Gal 1v8, 1 Cor 2v4-8, Col 2v8. Also Jesus said in Matt 13v1-2 and 10-11, that d mystery is not far all but a few. No one is judging, but d bible teaches us because it is d ultimate.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tolexander:
Christianity don spoil!

Picture of annoying service?

Na freedom she dey do or graduation?
Point of Correction, ANOINTING grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos / Chidinma Rocks Stylish Ankara Head Gear In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.