Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" (40321 Views)

I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / ‘i’m Gay, My Bae F**k My A*s’ – Bobrisky Finally Comes Out Openly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by alobispot(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerian Comedian, Chibuike Josh Alfred, popularly known as Josh 2 Funny and Madam Felicia, who is known for remaking songs with his "awkwardly" comedic tunes, has opened up on his career..

See excerpts from his chat with TOFARATI IGE of PUNCH..

How exactly did comedy start for you?

I wouldn’t say I was born a comedian, but when I was in secondary school, I used to do a bit of comedy. I was also a part of the literary and debating society. Whenever we had special events, I would crack jokes about the things I had read in the newspaper.

At that point, I didn’t know that comedy could be a business; I just took it as a hobby. But along the line, people started telling me that I would make a good comedian and I decided to give it a try since it was something I knew how to do.

I started professionally by performing in churches and other social events.

Which was your hit joke that made people start taking notice of you on social media?

It was a joke I did with another comedian, Longman. In the video, I acted as his mother and when I slapped him, he started rotating and singing the popular Christian chorus, ‘I can see everything turning around for my good.’

What is your educational qualification?

I studied Computer Science at the Federal Science and Technical College, Yaba.

After that, I studied photography for about two years, and I attended a school of performance arts, Qban Centre in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Is comedy your full-time job?

Yes. But I also have a studio where I produce songs and videos. I compere events too.

Why did you decide to dress like a woman?

I don’t dress like a woman; I only put on female attire to record my videos because I play the typical Igbo woman.

Dressing like a woman makes the jokes funnier and people are able to relate with it. In real-life, I’m a full-blooded man and I like women.

Do you face any peculiar challenges because you dress like a woman?

Yes. Some people think that I’m gay because I wear female clothing. But I’m still letting people know that this is just comedy.

Even when I perform on stage, I wear men’s clothing. I usually give an example of Tyler Perry, who has been acting as Madea, a woman, for a long time and it doesn’t mean he is homosexual.

Has any homosexual ever wooed you?

Yes. There was a time a guy sent me a message on social media and was asking if I like men.

I told him that if he sent me any more messages, I would pray and he would go blind. The guy ran away after that.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/people-think-im-ga-y-cross-dressing-comedian-josh-2-funny-reveals/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by kingjomezy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
u ain't jorr.. I just know

but one thing to make front page is not a small thing
God bless king J and the whole nairaland

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Hardewarlee(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maybe you are grin

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by DanielsParker(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
You can still do your comedy without putting on feminine cloths, or is it better , or will I say funnier when you put on feminine cloths?.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
My girlfriend thinks im a good artist

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by muller101(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
We don't think . We already know u are gay

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Narldon: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017

So, My Cousin placed a bet of N500

Dude was Damn Lucky, won N800,000 shocked

His Friend, whom he borrowed the money from, came requesting for his own Share undecided

Then, I Remembered A Topic I was Taught In CRS in Primary 3

"IT IS BETTER TO TEACH A MAN HOW TO FISH, THAN TO GIVE HIM FISH"

So, when My Cuz called, I adviced him based on that smiley

So He did exactly as I told him!

Dude gave his Friend N500 and directed him to the Shop where He Won his Bet... cheesy

Abeg, Did He not try??

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Jackeeh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Don't mind them! They wished u were.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by BoyHuncho(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
Ahhhhh!!!

You already know!!!

Baba na ur yansh e dey kpansh abi..cos u seem sooooo sure shocked

52 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Uchenna4322(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Darkseid(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yes. There was a time a guy sent me a message on social media
and was asking if I like men.
I told him that if he sent me any more messages, I would pray and
he would go blind. The guy ran away after that.

The bolded got me laughing like crazy.

9 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by sanfranka2(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
are they mad......?

2 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
alobispot:
Nigerian Comedian, Chibuike Josh Alfred, popularly known as Josh 2 Funny and Madam Felicia, who is known for remaking songs with his "awkwardly" comedic tunes, has opened up on his career..

See excerpts from his chat with TOFARATI IGE of PUNCH..

How exactly did comedy start for you?

I wouldn’t say I was born a comedian, but when I was in secondary school, I used to do a bit of comedy. I was also a part of the literary and debating society. Whenever we had special events, I would crack jokes about the things I had read in the newspaper.

At that point, I didn’t know that comedy could be a business; I just took it as a hobby. But along the line, people started telling me that I would make a good comedian and I decided to give it a try since it was something I knew how to do.

I started professionally by performing in churches and other social events.

Which was your hit joke that made people start taking notice of you on social media?

It was a joke I did with another comedian, Longman. In the video, I acted as his mother and when I slapped him, he started rotating and singing the popular Christian chorus, ‘I can see everything turning around for my good.’

What is your educational qualification?

I studied Computer Science at the Federal Science and Technical College, Yaba.

After that, I studied photography for about two years, and I attended a school of performance arts, Qban Centre in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Is comedy your full-time job?

Yes. But I also have a studio where I produce songs and videos. I compere events too.

Why did you decide to dress like a woman?

I don’t dress like a woman; I only put on female attire to record my videos because I play the typical Igbo woman.

Dressing like a woman makes the jokes funnier and people are able to relate with it. In real-life, I’m a full-blooded man and I like women.

Do you face any peculiar challenges because you dress like a woman?

Yes. Some people think that I’m gay because I wear female clothing. But I’m still letting people know that this is just comedy.

Even when I perform on stage, I wear men’s clothing. I usually give an example of Tyler Perry, who has been acting as Madea, a woman, for a long time and it doesn’t mean he is homosexual.

Yes. There was a time a guy sent me a message on social media and was asking if I like men.

I told him that if he sent me any more messages, I would pray and he would go blind. The guy ran away after that.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/people-think-im-ga-y-cross-dressing-comedian-josh-2-funny-reveals/

you dey look for attention abi

2 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by gseph(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
you dont actually look like one

6 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by zeekeyboy: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by dmostcheerful(f): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
When you see a gay, the spirit following them have odour you will perceive it.
As for josh he aren't one

5 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Chiedu4Trump: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Deu 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God kiss

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Youngsage: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
2 Funny
Like funny x2?? I don't get.
Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by fSociety: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:

He punctured your father's _anal sphincter?

6 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by fSociety: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
dmostcheerful:
When you see a gay, the spirit following it have odour you will perceive it.
As for josh he aren't one

Wawu! grin

7 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by muller101(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
BoyHuncho:
Ahhhhh!!!

You already know!!!

Baba na ur yansh e dey kpansh abi..cos u seem sooooo sure shocked
I said WE . That's you and i grin

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by BoyHuncho(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
I said WE . That's you and i grin

You no fi generalize for everybody na grin

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Okay what are you
Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Goldenheart(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin
Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Divay22(f): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Even his face is funny

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by realestniggah: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
lack of employment = Instagram comedian

2 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by sunshineV(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
I also gat people calling me aunty sunshine cus they think I'm guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Kokaine(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
My girlfriend thinks im a good artist
funny enough i think so too. nothing spoil except the eyes

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by muller101(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
fSociety:

He punctured your father's _anal sphincter?
yeah ur dad introduced him to mine.

6 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok atigbo,neeeeext.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Rocks Stylish Ankara Head Gear In New Photo / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos / Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.