Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. (10281 Views)

Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week / Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good morning nairalanders.
I have a story to share with us.

Two days ago, on the 2nd day of october 2015 at about 08:19 am, a friend of mine called to inform me that he got a call about 10 minutes ago from a man that claim to know him during youth service.

The man said that there is a company at Emene near Enugu in Enugu state that has assorted electronics to sell at an affordable rate. All he has to do was to follow him to the company, pay money to them and go with the goods. I asked him to come to PHCN office along okpara Avenue that i'm on my way to recharge my prepaid metre, when he got there we'll discurse about it and he agreed.

Fast forward to 08: 45 am, my friend came and told me what he discussed with the man in detail. I asked him to give me the man's phone number that i will like to talk to me because the whole story sounded to me like it is 419.

He gave me this number, 07062533880, i put my phone on speaker, called the man and introduced myself as chuks. The man started shouting at me that he gave me simple task and all i did was to fail. He said that the business is worth 10 million naira and that i have jeopardised it. He was still shouting when i interrupted him that the chuks calling wasn't the chuks he was talking about.

Angrily he asked ' which chuks is this ?' i replied that i'm chuks from EFCC.

He went cold for a couple of seconds and when he regained his voice he asked me what i want. I warned him that his phone number has came to my table several times and now i'm going to track him and bring him to justice. He started shouting again, that i should go and arrest salaki, jonathan, tinubu, that they are the thieves and not him.

He was still shouting when i cut the phone.

OBSERVATIONS:
This guys are everywhere scamming Nigerians. Please let us expose them with the hope that one day the authorities concern will wake up to their responsibilities of putting this guys behind bars. I was able to save my friend, what about others that will fall victim.

Nairalanders, share your stories, let us expose these 'Economy destroyers'. The scammer's phone number is 07062533880.

I know that this will not get to the front page because it has nothing to do with Tonto Dike or Omotala, but please let's save our citizens from thieves and scammers.

1 Like

Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by obontami: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
NiCe info
Cc lalasticlala
Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by Mologi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Shine face....thief carry,thief collect.
Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by 1trillionlikes: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
that "you shd go and arrest saraki, et al" made me roll on d floor

1 Like

Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by ahnie: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
This happened yesterday morning.my landlady was scammed.a guy came and told her that,their kerosene tanker was parked somewhere,that he's lookin for buyers to offload to.so he told my landlord's Bae,to give him gallon so that he can go and bring for her.they discussed their bargain,he went to a nearby gas station,stained the gallon with kerosene,pour little inside the yellow gallon,and fetch water inside it.he even stained his cloths with kerosene,and came back.he met the Bae attendin to customerz in her shop,he hurriedly told her to pay him,that he wants to go and sell to other persons.the woman paid him.gbege started when the Bae wanted checkin her kerosene to resell to her customers,only to fyn out that,she has bn orubebed.instead of kerosene,it was water.if you see cryin eeh.

1 Like

Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by Phemostiga(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
I no say ur land lady na awoof she won buy
ahnie:
This happened yesterday morning.my landlady was scammed.a guy came and told her that,their kerosene tanker was parked somewhere,that he's lookin for buyers to offload to.so he told my landlord's Bae,to give him gallon so that he can go and bring for her.they discussed their bargain,he went to a nearby gas station,stained the gallon with kerosene,pour little inside the yellow gallon,and fetch water inside it.he even stained his cloths with kerosene,and came back.he met the Bae attendin to customerz in her shop,he hurriedly told her to pay him,that he wants to go and sell to other persons.the woman paid him.gbege started when the Bae wanted checkin her kerosene to resell to her customers,only to fyn out that,she has bn orubebed.instead of kerosene,it was water.if you see cryin eeh.
Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by KlNGPIN: 9:00am On Jan 19
+234 703 207 3538
07032073538...Scammer Godfrey morgan be careful when dealing with this one. Pic attached.

1 Like

Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by Pussyisgud: 12:23pm On Jan 19
Only a greedy fool gets scammed.
Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by KlNGPIN: 4:12pm On Mar 02
This man who goes by the name of Benedict Ekene Asinya. A.K.A Harmonize234 on nairaland is a scammer, please be careful when having any business dealings with him... I've supplied his details below.

phone number: +234 816 383 6519, 08163836519.

Account Details:

Palmpay
Benedict Ekene Asinya

(Scammer/Extremely fraudulent) Caveat Emptor.
Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by KlNGPIN: 4:18pm On Mar 02
Pictures showing the scams by Benedict Ekene Asinya, via our conversations on WhatsApp where after I sent him the money for a social Media account, he no longer responded.

1 Like

Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by noobody(m): 7:48am On Mar 04
KlNGPIN:
Pictures showing the scams by Benedict Ekene Asinya, via our conversations on WhatsApp where after I sent him the money for a social Media account, he no longer responded.

You also are a scammer!!

Guys search for japhet04

He deactivated the Monika after various scams!!

This is another dull criminal right here,

Using the same phone number to commit the criminal activities.

Full name Worukumo japhet Godwin

UBA 2078748097 bank details,other known Monika he used for scams.

tissuepaper - For goin hard on 1xbet (dude is an addicted gambler)
FRoosevelt - For self-discussion/soundingsmart
japhet04 - for seeking advice on his health predicaments (he has vitiligo)
Jayphet - to seek N10,000 from dalemat
KingPin - used it to punt till he lost his school fees(73k)
BigChest - For trolling on betting thread
Crayfishh - same as above, for trolling

He is a hardened criminal and he operates just the same way Giftedhand47 does .

Re: List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. by Incredible128: 11:28am On Mar 04
Omoh! U're the real nairaland police😂😂. Keep up the good work as this forum doesn't/doesn't want to do enough to protect its members from scammers
noobody:

You also are a scammer!!

Guys search for japhet04

He deactivated the Monika after various scams!!

This is another dull criminal right here,

Using the same phone number to commit the criminal activities.

Full name Worukumo japhet Godwin

UBA 2078748097 bank details,other known Monika he used for scams.

tissuepaper - For goin hard on 1xbet (dude is an addicted gambler)
FRoosevelt - For self-discussion/soundingsmart
japhet04 - for seeking advice on his health predicaments (he has vitiligo)
Jayphet - to seek N10,000 from dalemat
KingPin - used it to punt till he lost his school fees(73k)
BigChest - For trolling on betting thread
Crayfishh - same as above, for trolling

He is a hardened criminal and he operates just the same way Giftedhand47 does .

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Worth ₦5.8 Billion At Apapa Port / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland / Watch Maria Camila Villalba Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.