Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! (3281 Views)

Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Photo: Nigerians Becareful Of What You Buy While In Traffic / List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Sorry I am just posting this rather late but its never too late to share an experience I had with a scammer here.Precisely on the 10th of November I was going through some interesting topics when I noticed a female Nairalander with a profile name londongal03 I when into her profile ( https://www.nairaland.com/londongal03) that picture on her profile was suspicious because I have seen it somewhere around a bloq but to satisfy my curiosity I added her on my blackberry since she/him had 567EE144 as her/his pin number and then we got chatting.She/he claimed to be a corper in OYO state ,currently in camp and also enjoying all the good things that comes with NYSC.Due to my busy schedules I engaged him/her less frequently but I knew this was a fake account so I asked her for her NYSC picture but he/she replied that most of her/his picture wiped out.To burst the bubble he/she then asked me for a recharge card to make calls because the camp is far away and do not have access to recharge card.I accepted to credit the phone with airtime but will only do that via mobile account crediting platform then he/she sent me a MTN number 08038315843 .I checked this number on true caller http://www.truecaller.com/ng/08038315843 and it came up with a name NUMASON then I continued further search on the web through google and I saw the number on some other post like adverts,comments and I also noticed that the scammer (NOW A MAN ) has another profile on Nairaland PROFJUSTINE as https://www.nairaland.com/profjustine458but what caught my attention was when I noticed that the scammer seemed to always have a LIFE with a real name NUMASON JUSTINE https://www.facebook.com/numason.justine/media_set?set=a.449726951744595.122278.100001218834080&type=3

I was able to confirm that this NUMASON JUSTINE is the same person posing as AMAKA (Londongal03) and profjustine with the phone number 08038315843 which is linked to all the profile as I have attached all correspondence and links to the story.The scammer deleted his contact when he found out I have busted him. I have attached most details.

Note Lalasticlala

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by CARLOSZ: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2015
[size=28pt]So what did he scam you of?[/size]

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Excellent detective skills OP. I recommend this thread hit front page but sadly it never will.

Very soon more nairalanders would become vigilant and we shall discover this forum's 'females' apart from being men faking are only fat and ugly women too awkward to function in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by iliyande(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Chaiiiii
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by iliyande(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Chaiiiii, guy u supposed work with cia
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=28pt]
So what did he scam you of?
[/size]

of course you an see I refused to fall because I already know it was a game but I can bet you so many have been duped .With this your question I may be forced to ask .ARE YOU NUMASON??

2 Likes

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by iliyande(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Martiano:

of course you an see I refused to fall because I already know it was a game but I can bet you so many have been duped .With this your question I may be forced to ask .ARE YOU NUMASON??

That guy....... Suspicious
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2015
iliyande:

That guy....... Suspicious

THE GUY IS EVEN VIEWING THIS TOPIC RIGHT NOW.Guy I can see you are on this page ,you can clearly see we have your picure here so delete yourself or the police will be next

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by iliyande(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Martiano:

THE GUY IS EVEN VIEWING THIS TOPIC RIGHT NOW.Guy I can see you are on this page ,you can clearly see we have your picure here so delete yourself or the police will be next

Very cheap fraudster
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by CARLOSZ: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Martiano:

You were not scammed, she/he begged for airtime, didn't promise you something in return, so whether you sent the card or not, you were not scammed.

Just stop the negative publicity.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2015
Let me address you becaue I think you sem to know this person or maybe you are the one.Did you read my story? Can you see the links? why is that phone number assictaed to a guy and he has about 2 profile on Nairaland as a guy and a woman and maybe 3 (plus yours).That picture he is using belongs to an innocent girl for your info.Please because I did not fall for the trick does not mean I should not alert others.

CARLOSZ:

You were not scammed, she/he begged for airtime, didn't promise you something in return, so whether you sent the card or not, you were not scammed.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

3 Likes

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by CARLOSZ: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Martiano:

Let me address you becaue I think you sem to know this person or maybe you are the one.Did you read my story? Can you see the links? why is that phone number assictaed to a guy and he has about 2 profile on Nairaland as a guy and a woman and maybe 3 (plus yours).That picture he is using belongs to an innocent girl for your info.Please because I did not fall for the trick does not mean I should not alert others.

He/she did not trick you, asking for recharge card is no trick?
Have you ever asked someone for card before? If yes, then you scammed the person.
Be reasonable here and stop showing off your ignorance.

If he/she had made you and offer of a piece of land in banana island if you send her/him the airtime, then I will accept the accusations that he/she is trying to scam you but from your story, all I can see us someone who doesn't wanna spend the little he has on airtime so he created a female account with the sole purpose of BEGGING for airtime.

Don't get me wrong brother, I am STRONGLY against scamming and scammers and I've busted several scammers in the auto section of this forum, I know scam when I see it (talking from experience) and I'm telling you that the person in question did not scam you.

Might be someone's husband, friend, relative or colleague and this negative publicity isn't fair.

I strongly think you should confront him personally and communicate your displeasure.

Remain blessed bro

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

Kingeli

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
I am not one that will have so much time to come debate here.I do not need to be a victim before I can post any negative concern.This ame person has the same number on some fake auction post which I have attached in my first post.Have you asked yourself why this individual has 2 different Identity on Nairaland and what the motive is?Have you seen his post on other site soliciting ?Please we need to becareful not to encourage criminals.Lalastical should do the needful by banning people like this.What will publicity give to me?Am I asking Seun to pay me?I did not even apply when Seun advertise for web managers that can track people like this.

CARLOSZ:

He/she did not trick you, asking for recharge card is no trick?
Have you ever asked someone for card before? If yes, then you scammed the person.
Be reasonable here and stop showing off your ignorance.

If he/she had made you and offer of a piece of land in banana island if you send her/him the airtime, then I will accept the accusations that he/she is trying to scam you but from your story, all I can see us someone who doesn't wanna spend the little he has on airtime so he created a female account with the sole purpose of BEGGING for airtime.

Don't get me wrong brother, I am STRONGLY against scamming and scammers and I've busted several scammers in the auto section of this forum, I know scam when I see it (talking from experience) and I'm telling you that the person in question did not scam you.

Might be someone's husband, friend, relative or colleague and this negative publicity isn't fair.

I strongly think you should confront him personally and communicate your displeasure.

Remain blessed bro

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

Kingeli

1 Like

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by iliyande(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Martiano:

I am not one that will have so much time to come debate here.I do not need to be a victim before I can post any negative concern.This ame person has the same number on some fake auction post which I have attached in my first post.Have you asked yourself why this individual has 2 different Identity on Nairaland and what the motive is?Have you seen his post on other site soliciting ?Please we need to becareful not to encourage criminals.Lalastical should do the needful by banning people like this.What will publicity give to me?Am I asking Seun to pay me?I did not even apply when they Seun advertise for web managers that can tracked people like this.

Please forget that guy. He looked childish. Arguing with him makes the same wink

1 Like

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank you my brother.I think Seun and Lalasticlala should investigate and see this things instead of posting Laura n her sisters house in FP users have to be enlightened moreover this are the issues killing nairaland

iliyande:

Please forget that guy. He looked childish. Arguing with him makes the same wink

2 Likes

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Martiano:
Sorry I am just posting this rather late but its never too late to share an experience I had with a scammer here.Precisely on the 10th of November I was going through some interesting topics when I noticed a female Nairalander with a profile name londongal03 I when into her profile ( https://www.nairaland.com/londongal03) that picture on her profile was suspicious because I have seen it somewhere around a bloq but to satisfy my curiosity I added her on my blackberry since she/him had 567EE144 as her/his pin number and then we got chatting.She/he claimed to be a corper in OYO state ,currently in camp and also enjoying all the good things that comes with NYSC.Due to my busy schedules I engaged him/her less frequently but I knew this was a fake account so I asked her for her NYSC picture but he/she replied that most of her/his picture wiped out.To burst the bubble he/she then asked me for a recharge card to make calls because the camp is far away and do not have access to recharge card.I accepted to credit the phone with airtime but will only do that via mobile account crediting platform then he/she sent me a MTN number 08038315843 .I checked this number on true caller http://www.truecaller.com/ng/08038315843 and it came up with a name NUMASON then I continued further search on the web through google and I saw the number on some other post like adverts,comments and I also noticed that the scammer (NOW A MAN ) has another profile on Nairaland PROFJUSTINE as https://www.nairaland.com/profjustine458but what caught my attention was when I noticed that the scammer seemed to always have a LIFE with a real name NUMASON JUSTINE https://www.facebook.com/numason.justine/media_set?set=a.449726951744595.122278.100001218834080&type=3
I was able to confirm that this NUMASON JUSTINE is the same person posing as AMAKA (Londongal03) and profjustine with the phone number 08038315843 which is linked to all the profile as I have attached all correspondence and links to the story.The scammer deleted his contact when he found out I have busted him. I have attached most details.
it fits you since your konji-ransacked brain
can't do without toasting and dating girls you
meet online...Rapist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by iliyande(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
londongal03:
meet online...Rapist

See your life. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Imagine you criminal .I knew you were fake so you better stop using that poor girls pictures because you are a dead criminal and mind you that phone number is registered.You have been stealing with it since 2013 and you will be caught soon.Thats your facebook page up there and I will send you your address.Criminal,you saw I immediately asked you for a corper picture because I know you are fake.How many credits have you gotten? how many customs cars have you sold? how many phones also?

londongal03:
meet online...Rapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

Any SCAMMER regardless of whether he has scammed the @OP deserves all the negative publicity he gets and more.. unfortunately this is Nigeria .. as long as he has not scammed a big man with the resources to bring him to book, nobody is interested. it is sad that he gets some support from you and positive publicity.. anyway. that is Nigeria for you. uplifting crime and negativity and promoting scamming as gainful employment - this is what brings igbos in particular to grave disrepute

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
voltron:

Any SCAMMER regardless of whether he has scammed the @OP deserves all the negative publicity he gets and more.. unfortunately this is Nigeria .. as long as he has not scammed a big man with the resources to bring him to book, nobody is interested. it is sad that he gets some support from you and positive publicity.. anyway. that is Nigeria for you. uplifting crime and negativity and promoting scamming as gainful employment - this is what brings igbos in particular to grave disrepute
No dear,I'm not a scammer..check all my post on this forum ,I hv not sold or posted any custom cars for sale.the phone number belongs to my friend who introduced me to nairaland His name is Numason justine who's now doing his masters in Texas.don't mind the rapist
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
londongal03:
No dear,I'm not a scammer..check all my post on this forum ,I hv not sold or posted any custom cars for sale.the phone number belongs to my friend Numason justine who's now doing his masters in Texas. don't mind the rapist

Hmmm. you would rather use his number in your dealings on Nairaland instead of your own... hmm becareful TEXAS.. he must be rich. it is not a city with cheap programmes for international students you know. between $22 to $30 for a Masters online and with residency it can go up as high as $50.. what business is he into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
voltron:

Hmmm. you would rather use his number in your dealings on Nairaland instead of your own... hmm becareful TEXAS.. he must be rich. it is not a city with cheap programmes for international students you know. between $22 to $30 for a Masters online and with residency it can go up as high as $50.. what business is he into
what dealings are you talking about?
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
londongal03:
giving your number to a nairalander and asking for recharge.. but hey it is hokay.. a lot of london-bred Nigerian girls do that these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by agarawu23(m): 5:37am On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
londongal03:
No dear,I'm not a scammer..check all my post on this forum ,I hv not sold or posted any custom cars for sale.the phone number belongs to my friend who introduced me to nairaland His name is Numason justine who's now doing his masters in Texas.don't mind the rapist
[/s]b!tch grin you still dey lie abi?

Your brother is in Texas and you cant afford recharge card?

Oleburuku

4 Likes

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by agarawu23(m): 5:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Martiano, you are very smart, I like guys like u wink

Not dumb nlders we have here
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Sanuzi(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. COMPLETE D TALK
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by kunlej2: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
where is that guy who advertises 5gb for 1,500 with different moniker and same phone no 0810 416 3459? ; cheesy
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ole oniro.we don see ur fowl yansh.keep deceiving Urself.U'll surely meet ur Waterloo.
londongal03:
undecided undecided undecided oniranu undecided sio undecided
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dem plenty yanfu yanfu.from car to melicine dealers
kunlej2:
where is that guy who advertises 5gb for 1,500 with different moniker and same phone no 0810 416 3459? ; cheesy
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=28pt]So what did he scam you of?[/size]

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

undecided undecided sad undecided. Make the cripple goat scammed him b4 he cry out abi undecided? With all d evidence attached here sad undecided.Pathetic
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; D grin grin grin .
agarawu23:
[s][/s]b!tch grin you still dey lie abi?

Your brother is in Texas and you cant afford recharge card?

Oleburuku
u dey mind the goat undecided Texas koh,temple ni. May the witch eat his left eye angry
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .
londongal03:
Omo ale jatijati. U dey use bold face. I pity Dem Mumu wey don fall for ur scam. undecided. Nah to carry ur name go baba shrine undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Latest News On Crimes Visit Www.blinknaija.com / Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) / Meet Rwanda Magician Boy Who Can Turn Any Paper In The World Into Money(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.