Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari (1575 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by BrosPeter: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by BrosPeter: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Muhamandu Buhari?[/size]

I will update this post when Buhari find it worthwhile to vist the victims.

2 Likes

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by nnachukz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Where is buhari's reaction?

1 Like

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by BrosPeter: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
nnachukz:
Where is buhari's reaction?

There was no reaction.
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by rawpadgin(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
why jona dey always put hand on his cheek

wetin he dey tinkk

ama big fan though
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by MikelEleta(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why am I not surprised. When the Unilag student was electrocuted it took Omotola Jalade to blast him before he sent a team to the school. When Chief Olu Falae was kidnapped by his kins men it took Afenifere to blast him before he responded. Now this bomb blast has occurred yet no response. This is shaping up to be a trend. GEJ was called Clueless BUT Buhari is so far exhibiting the traits of someone whose FAR MORE CLUELESS and confused.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by CSTR2: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
I also remember that one of the criticisms against GEJ was that he did not visit the blast sites on time to commiserate with the victims.
Now those voices are nowhere to be found.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by BrosPeter: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
CSTR2:
I also remember that one of the criticisms against GEJ was that he did not visit the blast sites on time to commiserate with the victims.

APC are the world's best known hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by warrior01: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Isn't it curious that the leadership of the APC has not found it worthwhile to visit the bomb victims. The president is no where to be found, so is the house of assembly leadership. This shows they don't really care. Bunch of hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kano rally:18hrs Est after the Nyanya blast claiming over 70 lives. Picture taking in real time.

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by BrosPeter: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
The president's indifference calls for a debate.

cc:lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by BrosPeter: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:
Kano rally:18hrs Est after the Nyanya blast claiming over 70 lives. Picture taking in real time.
I remembered when El-Rufai posted that picture on his twitter handle, can you please tell same El:Rufai to post pictures of what Bubu is doing at the moment?

1 Like

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari said the attacks were cowardly. But I know he is lying because the Yorubas did not do it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by BrosPeter: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
jabbok:
Buhari said the attacks were cowardly. But I know he is lying because the Yorubas did not do it.

Chai!!! lol!!
See mouth o o o o
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Liar! It's Chibok Jonathan didn't visit. He didn't even visit Maiduguri until the election was close.
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
BrosPeter:

I remembered when El-Rufai posted that picture on his twitter handle, can you please tell same El:Rufai to post pictures of what Bubu is doing at the moment?

That will be difficult since PMB is not any public place dancing in the wake of sinister carnage and disappearance of scores of innocent girls. Talking of who shows concern, who is distressed and who is REJOICING.
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by Godfullsam(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
why jona dey always put hand on his cheek

wetin he dey tinkk

ama big fan though

because he has lost idea of what to do.

1 Like

Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
jabbok:
see coded Insult.

Over to those that understands.
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by PRYCE(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
General Mohammed IBN Shekawi Buhari!
Re: Nyanya Bomb Blast Reactions, GEJ Vs Buhari by rawpadgin(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godfullsam:

because he has lost idea of what to do.
that was a rhetorical question

aproko!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Showing Tinubu Is Not Powerful / Ibeto Cement To Build $386m Plant in Enugu / Angel Gabriel And The Three Wise Men - Hilarious Xmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.