Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast (4547 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2015
When Gej was president,my God ,some people felt this happiness in their hearts whenever a bomb goes off in any part of Nigeria. They felt this happiness cos they always see such an event as an opportunity to call a certain man clueless!

Guess what now, it's now their turn,what will they say now. In truth, I don't have a problem with an Apc fan crying out about lives being lost, no I don't, but when the lives of poor innocent Nigerians who lost their lives in the most bizarre of manners is made lesser by media sensationalism just to label a certain man clueless ,then that's hypocrisy.

Rip to the deceased#

No,no, what am I saying,how can a man who got ripped into shreds by a bomb rest in peace? He can't rest in peace until the northerners that started this bokoharam in the first place are made to face justice,only then can he rest in peace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by baralatie(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
karma is a biatchh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2015
baralatie:
karma is a biatchh
it's a pity my broda

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians are indeed hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by jerrywool: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2015
[size=28pt]same way it was politicized and celebrated by Saharareporters and anti-GEJ region[/size]

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by hinwazaka: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2015
WHEN I HEARD OF THE BOMBBLASTS AT KUJE, I WAS SO OVERJOYED. WHEN I HEARD OF NYANYA, I HIT THE ROOF. INFACT, I TREATED MY FRIENDS TO A SMALL BARBECUE TODAY AT A POPULAR HOTEL, CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. ALL I AM WAITING FOR IS THE HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE DEAD.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by LordMecuzy(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Really bad... Well we all gonna die someday
Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by LordMecuzy(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
WHEN I HEARD OF THE BOMBBLASTS AT KUJE, I WAS SO OVERJOYED. WHEN I HEARD OF NYANYA, I HIT THE ROOF. INFACT, I TREATED MY FRIENDS TO A SMALL BARBECUE TODAY AT A POPULAR HOTEL, CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. ALL I AM WAITING FOR IS THE HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE DEAD.

okay bro
Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
no no that's wrong,it cld be you,your kid,your sis,ur broda.

That's just not acceptable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
I'm just imagining what would be going through the mind of BUHARI after blabbing about how he dealt with a maitasine sect that had cutlass, bow and arrow as thier weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by kosovo(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
They created Boko Haram to oust an innocent man who developed their region against his own region, yet he was booted out. You can never please an Hausa/Fulani man if you do not share same ethnicity.

Unfortunately, what they planted to oust a government whose primary agenda wasn't to remain in power but development has turned into a national menace.

Now they don't only bomb churches, they bomb mosques as well and wreck havoc on their own people.

Should the irresponsible northerners allowed GEJ and his team to govern without distractions from BH, he could have achieved 5-times what ever he achieved in 6-years.

The irony is that, should the northern attempt to bomb the south, it would lead to the total disintegration of Nigeria. They are aware, and their hands are tied because they need to keep drinking the oil from the south.

What a nation. May the bones on Lord Lugard continue to rot in hell.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Broda if only they allowed Gej focus on his job, believe me that man could have done more, atleast all those funds spent on bokoharam would have been heavily invested into Agriculture, inform of improved seedling,irrigation schemes ,etc which would have even benefited the north.

It is not out of place to say that some people hate development. Its a pity.
kosovo:
They created Boko Haram to oust an innocent man who developed their region against his own region, yet he was booted out. You can never please an Hausa/Fulani man if you do not share same ethnicity.

Unfortunately, what they planted to oust a government whose primary agenda wasn't to remain in power but development has turned into a national menace.

Now they don't only bomb churches, they bomb mosques as well and wreck havoc on their own people.

Should the irresponsible northerners allowed GEJ and his team to govern without distractions for BH, he could have achieved 5-times what ever he achieved in 6-years.

The irony is that, should the northern attempt to bomb the south, it would lead to the total disintegration of Nigeria. They are aware, and their hands are tied because they need to keep drinking the oil from the south.

What a nation. May the bones on Lord Lugard continue to rot in hell.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by omenka(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
See the manner of human beings that make up PDP supporters. You don't know who the victims are and you toast to their death. I hope you didn't toast to your brother or sister's death.

Truckpusher, tomakint can you see the reason we say some of the things we say regarding PDP??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
I know you, you a member of the hypocrites sensationalizing the passing away of innocent nigerians when Gej was the c-in-c
omenka:
See the manner of human beings that make up PDP supporters. You don't know who the victims are and you toast to their death. I hope you didn't toast to your brother or sister's death.

Truckpusher, tomakint can you see the reason we say some of the things we say regarding PDP??

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Truckpusher(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
omenka:

You and I are aware that I would never support or be identified with this kind of person.
Terrorism knows no region and religion - They are criminals and its only an abnormal person that would support it under any circumstances even as Buhari used this same Boko Haram boys in making political statements to garner support from the North prior to his emergence as a Presidential flag bearer for the newly merged parties.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Ezemust: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
omenka:

look who is talking.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Kingspin(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy too when a market is demolished. People just laugh in slavery o.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by omenka(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and I are aware that I would never support or be identified with this kind person.
Terrorism knows no region and religion - They are criminals and its only an abnormal person that would support it under any circumstances even as Buhari used this same Boko Haram boys in making political statements to garner support from the North prior to his emergence as a Presidential flag bearer for the newly merged parties.
Statements like this? www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/abuja-bomb-explosion-apc-leadership-governors-responsible-pdp-alleges/

Only time will tell...

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Cc : lalastica pls do the needful. Allow nigerians see the hypocrisy of nigerians.
omenka:
Statements like this? www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/abuja-bomb-explosion-apc-leadership-governors-responsible-pdp-alleges/

Only time will tell...

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Cc : lalastica pls do the needful, give nigerians an opportunity to see the hypocrisy of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:

That's so insensitive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Riodiao(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
The questions the Northerners need to ask theirselves is why is this bombing only going on the north? Is this not political.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by hinwazaka: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
omenka:

I WANT TO GIVE OUT A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALHAJI SHEKAU, MALLAM IBRAHIM, ABUBAKAR, THE SUICIDE BOMBERS, AND ALL THOSE WHO MADE THIS GREAT HIT A REALITY. I FORSEE THE BOMBERS MAKING A STOP AT LAGOS, WITH OMENKA AS ITS FIRST VICTIM.

7 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2015

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Lordave: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
omenka:

The worst hypocrites are your likes who voted a man that swore to make the country ungovernable for the ruling party, you hypocritical lots voted the man that said the baboons and dogs will soak in blood if he fails to win an election.
Now tell me what could be worse than you guys?

Not supporting the guy, though.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by MizMyColi(f): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:

But why?
Why take this stance?

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by azimibraun: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
chigo93:
no no that's wrong,it cld be you,your kid,your sis,ur broda.

That's just not acceptable.
Why fall for his comment? Now you have glorified him by not ignoring his illusions.
Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Lordave: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:

I WANT TO GIVE OUT A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALHAJI SHEKAU, MALLAM IBRAHIM, ABUBAKAR, THE SUICIDE BOMBERS, AND ALL THOSE WHO MADE THIS GREAT HIT A REALITY. I FORSEE THE BOMBERS MAKING A STOP AT LAGOS, WITH OMENKA AS ITS FIRST VICTIM.
I know you're just being funny, but in a foolish manner.

This will surely get you a ban.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by hinwazaka: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA, RIGHT NOW IS THE PRESIDENT, HIS VICE AND THE DEMONIC APC AND EDIOTS LIKE OMENKA. LETS ALL PRAY FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUCCESS OF THE BOKO HARAM, IN ITS ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY THE GOVERNMENT. ONCE THE PROBLEM IS ERADICATED, WE CAN COLLECTIVELY PUT AN END TO BOKO HARAM. THE PROBLEM IS THE PRESIDENT, NOT BOKO HARAM.

8 Likes

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
chigo93:
I know you, you a member of the hypocrites sensationalizing the passing away of innocent nigerians when Gej was the c-in-c

God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by Firefire(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Are Happy About Nyanya bomb blast by hinwazaka: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
10,000 OMENKAS WILL FALL BY MY RIGHT, 5000 PASSING SHOTS BY MY LEFT 9000 NGENEUKWENU IN MY FRONT AND 7000 GBAWES AT MY BACK, BUT I AND THE RIGHTEOUS WILL BE PROTECTED BY THE HOLY GHOST.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / War With Cameroon Imminent. / Atiku Set His Mind Not For Any Good – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.