Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group (753 Views)

Nigerian Army Places Ban On Activities Being Posted On The Social Media / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is what obiageli said in defence of BBOG Campaign

She said that all the group does is march and sit out. I can clearly see the evidence of sit out showcased in the pictures just like a bear parlour discussion. They probably have been sitting out discussing without comming out with any resolution to present to the government as solution to getting our girls back. They are no longer maching as they use to and gracing the print and Electronic medias as they used to. Maybe they no longer have money to win attention of the media houses that are looking for stories to carry or they no longer have the finance to sponsor their outreach. I believe she failed to mention that.

The March and Rally they used to organise had substance considering the caliber of people leading the march. We have had senators from the group, Reps members, commissioners and still expecting Ministers to come from the group. Shouldn't that be enough to raise fund for the group to increase their campaign for the release of our girls if we are kind enough to accept that it is not a political party instrument. Let us assume that the former champions of the group are busy and can not create time to march or sit out with the Group. Shouldn't they sponsor the group if it is still alive?

What I see in those pictures are nothing but eye service to attempt to satisfy the public but unfortunately, the public is not a person. The public is a nation.

BBOG is not owing aaanybody. So they should hold their peace and enjoy the victory they have.

lalasticlala and obiageli,
source of the Reply.
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by warrior01: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Waiting. Time to expose the hypocrites
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by agarawu23(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Content on the way ?

Don't forget to put your source when the content arrive cheesy
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
agarawu23:
Content on the way ?
Don't forget to put your source when the content arrive cheesy
source can found here.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
lalasticlala do something
He will when no other front page material is available.
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
lalasticlala do something
He will when no other front page material is available.
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
The number you are calling is not available, pls try again later.
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

I know you are the one speaking. I know the difference between man voice and that of a lady. You must speak oo.
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

I know you are the one speaking. I know the difference between man voice and that of a lady. You must speak oo
Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by drss(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Watchout as APC goats rush in to attack d op.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
victorels:

I know you are the one speaking. I know the difference between man voice and that of a lady. You must speak oo
the woman is on Sabbatical leave.

(1) (Reply)

Court Discharges, Acquits Suspected Attackers Of Dora Akunyili After 14 Years Of / Buhari’s Customs Boss Flies Private Jet Pics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Cry For Biafra, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.