Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide (34350 Views)

Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by chimere66: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
OHAKIM DONATES CAR, CASH TO LATE AIDE'S WIDOW

Former governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim, was a guest at the family house of his late special Adviser (special Duties), Pini Onyegbaduo at Obizi in Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of the state on Monday , where he donated a brand new Kia ceratto car, cheque and food stuff to the widow.

Handing over the key and papers and other gifts to the widow, Obiagali, Ohakim said that it was in fulfillment of his philosophy of never to lose any of his friends .

He said his late aide contributed immensely to the growth of the state and it was imperative that friends like him he left behind would have to look after his family.

Ohakim said  it was difficult for the young woman to live with the reality of the loss of her husband , adding that the gifts would help her and the family to cushion the effects of the demise of his late aide.

According to him, Onyegbaduo, died in 2012 without his entitlements paid by the Imo state government, adding that his late aide was a fire brand who worked for the betterment of the state.

Ohakim, was accompanied by some of his close friends, including his younger brother, Emma Ohakim to the visit.Prayers were offered for the family.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/ohakim-donates-car-cash-to-late-aide.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by chimere66: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by kilode100(f): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ohakim is fucking this widows daughter. This is not a lie! Useless has been Governor.

Who will maintain the useless Korean plastic he gave her? Very senseless gesture.

I really detest Nigerians leaders. Very senseless!

14 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
U stole from people and gave them peanut

3 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by DIKEnaWAR: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:
Ohakim is fucking this widows daughter. This is not a lie! Useless has been Governor.

Who will maintain the useless Korean plastic he gave her? Very senseless gesture.

Nwayo....Nwayo. ..

Did he refuse to fvck you too or what? No no no no , no insult me abeg. I take God beg you....

I think it is better he is spreading the loot to the people and when it is time to go to jail, he will do it alone. Don't you think?

Now as to the fvck part, are you durable and portable? Send your cv fresh and without make up to my PA. DM me for details...

23 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by idupaul: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
What do the people that follow all these governors around even gain..2009 Cerato

3 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by jumobi1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
To drive on Imo roads?

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by DozieInc(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Corrinthians(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
What is "brand new" about that car?

Why are bloggers so daft for Christ sake? sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Afonja...oyah come and tell us how Ohakim is sleeping with the widow like they accused Ubah of doing. You think Igbos roll like you people...sleep with anything? Afonja poster Kilode100 above just confirmed my post. SMH

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2017
"A car to cushion the effects of the loss of her husband"? Nke ahu o wu gini?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2017
He can't even buy them innosson cars yet they preach buy naija to grow naija. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by valicious1(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2017
chimere66:
OHAKIM DONATES CAR, CASH TO LATE AIDE'S WIDOW

Former governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim, was a guest at the family house of his late special Adviser (special Duties), Pini Onyegbaduo at Obizi in Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of the state on Monday , where he donated a brand new Kia ceratto car, cheque and food stuff to the widow.

Handing over the key and papers and other gifts to the widow, Obiagali, Ohakim said that it was in fulfillment of his philosophy of never to lose any of his friends .

He said his late aide contributed immensely to the growth of the state and it was imperative that friends like him he left behind would have to look after his family.

Ohakim said  it was difficult for the young woman to live with the reality of the loss of her husband , adding that the gifts would help her and the family to cushion the effects of the demise of his late aide.

According to him, Onyegbaduo, died in 2012 without his entitlements paid by the Imo state government, adding that his late aide was a fire brand who worked for the betterment of the state.

Ohakim, was accompanied by some of his close friends, including his younger brother, Emma Ohakim to the visit.Prayers were offered for the family.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/ohakim-donates-car-cash-to-late-aide.html?m=1
emperor iwuala I sight you. Dayz be long
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Goldenheart(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2017
grin
The Igbos are good Samaritan to people's wives grin

Igbos and widows

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Black man mentality, why does this news have to be broadcast, what happened to privacy ? We are so so backward.
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by clydedaniels(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Our money....!!!
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
My Former Governor

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by yinkslinks(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
wow u seem to know much and u are a woman grin grin grin grin grin grin
kilode100:

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Brendaniel: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by curvilicious: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Empower her financially not with this useless plastic
How will she fuel it in this recession?
Maybe she go just pack an for compound like our Peugeot 504

3 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by MARKone(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Buy Nigeria, Grow Nigeria indeed.
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
kilode100:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by curvilicious: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
My Former Governor

Lol!
Why former?
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by wellmax(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2017
The woman resemble Ameachi oo
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol!
Why former?

Lol he's not the incumbent grin

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2017
curvilicious:
Empower her financially not with this useless plastic
How will she fuel it in this recession?
Maybe she go just pack an for compound like our Peugeot 504

She should sell it off

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Thelmerh(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2017
kilode100:

y are u just bn unnecessarily bitter. mind ur business

4 Likes

Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by potbelly(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2017
What will she use the car for?
Instead of empowering her na car you dey give am
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by spiro4real(f): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Blessed woman..!
Kind gesture...ex governor!
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by curvilicious: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol he's not the incumbent grin

I thot u pple have disgovernor him grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide by Vin4favour(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2017
is the car going to fill the space or responsibilities which the husband is suppose to give to her and the family RIP to him though, this is such a huge loose to the family and the wife... btw God's knows best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.