Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Biafraudians And Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafraudians And Lies (1360 Views)

Uche Mefor And Lies / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafraudians And Lies by DaBullIT(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
First off, I do not care If this post gets me banned

So from the very depth of my soul I say a very big furck you to Biafrans home and abroad

Everything you do is always a fraud or hypocritical , I am not against succession, I am just allergic to bull shyt

Let's go back to March this year, your leaders claimed they have a meeting with UN, but need money to finance that travel and logistics I created a topic that this rumor was to trick Igbos to giving money to the cause and that cause Is other people's pockets

I got banned by a psychotic moderator , who is perhaps a sleeper agent who receives commission from the perpetrators of the fraud to keep posts like that active on NL

Uwadirike proved me right and debunked the rumor two months ago, I found the link as I posted the link along with the topic it was all removed

Fast forward to now another case of Chioma Okoro threatened Nigeria with bombs and the bomb incident happened as described.

some murafuckers are spreading rumors, first they said true caller app revealed that the account belonged to one Haruna or Sodiq or so

Then they created another topic saying the twitter handle was cloned by Yoruba, now they are claiming the name was found from whatsapp add

Then one really old erdyot said the twitter account was created and deleted less than 24 hours

I beg to differ, the account had more than 900 twits, 270 following, 56 followers 30+ favorited posts all that within 24 hours? White house handle can not boast of an achievement like that

So please tell me if it's possible even on nairaland.com, talk less of Twitter

And that moderator that likes deleting my analysis please suck my dyk, everybody has been complaining about your favoritism and turning blind eye to evil posts from your fellow igbo brothers

Like I said earlier, someone will be pissed enough to deface nairaland.com, you have nothing to lose but seun loses everything from a data breach

All we ask is fairness in passing judgement

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by kettykin: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
How quickly certain people are to recover from the olu falae saga and vent their hypocritical spleen on an in existing chima okoro

3 Likes

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by BALLOSKI: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Truecaller says the guy is sadik hono and on 2go says the guy is yarimamuazzam. Can you imagine these online chestbeaters trying to defend themselves? We now know who are the cowards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by glassjar1: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
First off, I do not care I'd this post gets me banned

So from the very depth of my soul I say a very big Bleep you to Biafrans home and abroad

Everything you do is always a fraud or hypocritical , I am not against succession, I am just allergic to bull shyt

Let's go back to March this year, your leaders claimed they have a meeting with UN, but need money to finance that travel and logistics I created a topic that this rumor was to trick Igbos to giving money to the cause and that cause Is other people's pockets

I got banned by a psychotic moderator , who is perhaps a sleeper agent for commission from proceeds of the fraud Uwadirike proved me right and debunked the rumor two months ago, I posted the link along with the topic it was all removed

Fast forward to now another case of Chioma Okoro threatened Nigeria with bombs and the bomb incident happened as described.

some murafuckers are spreading rumors, first they said true caller app revealed that the account belonged to one Haruna or so then they created another topic saying the twitter handle was cloned by Yoruba

Then one really old erdyot said the account was created and deleted less than 24 hours

I beg to differ, the account had more than 900 twits, 270 following, 56 followers 30+ favorited posts all that within 24 hours? White house handle can not boast of an achievement like that

And that moderator that likes deleting my analysis please such my dyk, everybody has been complaining about your favoritism and turning blind eye to evil posts from your fellow igbo brothers

Like I said earlier, someone will be pissed enough to deface nairaland.com, you have nothing to lose but seun loses everything from a data breach

All we ask is fairness in passing judgement

shocked shocked SLOW POKE shocked shocked OLODO BASTARD 1 of the waste trash taxi driver clan grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by ArodewilliamsT: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
[s]First off, I do not care I'd this post gets me banned

So from the very depth of my soul I say a very big Bleep you to Biafrans home and abroad

I got banned by a psychotic moderator , who is perhaps a sleeper agent for commission from proceeds of the fraud Uwadirike proved me right and debunked the rumor two months ago, I posted the link along with the topic it was all removed

some murafuckers are spreading rumors, first they said true caller app revealed that the account belonged to one Haruna or so then they created another topic saying the twitter handle was cloned by Yoruba

Then one really old erdyot said the account was created and deleted less than 24 hours

And that moderator that likes deleting my analysis please such my dyk, everybody has been complaining about your favoritism and turning blind eye to evil posts from your fellow igbo brothers

All we ask is fairness in passing judgement [/s]

Senseless noise from an enslaved yorrober muslim who is finding it frustrating to delegitimize the global Biafran struggle. There are tons of cloned Igbo monikers operated by yorrobers even here on NL. Your propaganda media monopoly is gone forever. Make peace with that.

4 Likes

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by DaBullIT(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin counter my claim that's the profile picture
glassjar1:

shocked shocked SLOW POKE shocked shocked OLODO BASTARD 1 of the waste trash taxi driver clan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by DaBullIT(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Senseless noise from an enslaved yorrober muslim who is finding it frustrating to delegitimize the global Biafran struggle. There are tons of cloned Igbo monikers operated by yorrobers even here on NL. Your propaganda media monopoly is gone forever. Make peace with that.

Goat you follow reach there? You Wan tell me say that profile na 24 hours them create am too? One imbe like you don talk am and I don mess am up

Na your boys do this thing virtual warriors dey give backup from online

Check the boy four corner head classic to ibo and no tell me say one Yoruba go siddon for Twitter for how many months dey form ibo wey people no go don ja say na fake after all we bust you here everyday so omiran

Means say something else. Douche

3 Likes

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by LilSmith55(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
The guy even talk am on Facebook that Until Nigeria release Biafra dats when dem go stop bombing

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by ArodewilliamsT: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

Goat you follow reach there? You Wan tell me say that profile na 24 hours them create am too? One imbe like you don talk am and I don mess am up

Na your boys do this thing virtual warriors dey give backup from online

Check the boy four corner head classic to ibo and no tell me say one Yoruba go siddon for Twitter for how many months dey form ibo wey people no go don ja say na fake after all we bust you here everyday so omiran

Means say something else. Douche

yorubas slams Olu falae for not accusing the Igbos of kidnapping him- Vanguard

3 Likes

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by vision2022: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
One of the YO-ROBBER post; may thunder EGBELIGWE, AMADIOHA, USHI AKPOKU, ALA OGBAGA, ARUSI OKUZU fire you and your entire family. see yorubbers

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by simplycarro: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

yorubas slams Olu falae for not accusing the Igbos of kidnapping him- Vanguard
Biafraudian, stop derailing topic. Open another topic for Olu Falae if you are anxious to do that.
Why are you fools like this? Why una wan deny what you were caught red handed doing. You can't deny Chima Okoro, not now.

2 Likes

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by ArodewilliamsT: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
simplycarro:

Biafraudian, stop derailing topic. Open another topic for Olu Falae if you are anxious to do that.
Why are you fools like this? Why una wan deny what you were caught red handed doing. You can't deny Chima Okoro, not now.

Fulani are innocent of Olu falae's kidnap- Prof Ishaq.
Re: Biafraudians And Lies by simplycarro: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Fulani are innocent of Olu falae's kidnap- Prof Ishaq.
Open a new thread. Stop trolling like a fool bro.
Re: Biafraudians And Lies by ArodewilliamsT: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
simplycarro:

Open a new thread. Stop trolling like a fool bro.

Fulani are our saviour from the Igbos, why should Olu falae accuse them wrongly?~ Adeyinka Grandson

1 Like

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by simplycarro: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Fulani are our saviour from the Igbos, why should Olu falae accuse them wrongly?~ Adeyinka Grandson
You imbecileee, I didn't notice that early
Re: Biafraudians And Lies by Karanka: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP,are you a spokeperson for any of the security bodies in Nigeria? So you investigated and found out that indeed the guy's handle is not fake? Abeg go siddon one side - you're just an angry coward.

2 Likes

Re: Biafraudians And Lies by DaBullIT(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Karanka:
OP,are you a spokeperson for any of the security bodies in Nigeria?
So you investigated and found out that indeed the guy's handle is not fake?
Abeg go siddon one side - you're just an angry coward.

It's all simple logic, he his friends on Facebook and what they posted and shared , if you can't stand consequences of your stewpydity don't make your stupidness public
Re: Biafraudians And Lies by mustafo: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP, don't bother yourself. We are aware of biafraudians' bad faith and unreliability in almost everything. Fake goods, wishing Nigeria bad or lack of compunction at cheating own blood if there is smell of money in it! Their greed and tribalism are legendary

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ex Vp Sambo? / Victor Ipekba - I Curse The Day I Voted Apc.... / Who Released, Killed And Ate Our Lion? By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.