Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products (4439 Views)

I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

Hehehe I am in support of that statement

But dey don't need their bank accounts it's filled with zoo money, let them go and make Biafra money and start over

Noted, the yoruba banks will be in the list of boycottables

1 Like

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by LordMecuzy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

Thank you for your candid opinion ,if only you knew how and to what extent igbos are constantly being victimised in Alaba International Market and Ladipo market

Bro I really understand what you saying... But we just have to endure for now... Not all igbo biz men can relocate to Southeast
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by spanishkid(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Do you want them.to die of starvation like they did in 1967?

4 Likes

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
If the yorubas start boycotting igbo goods and services, every chinedu, emeka and ogbona won't be able to live in Lagos. Only an idiot goes to war thinking they won't be casualities.

3 Likes

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
If the yorubas start boycotting igbo goods and services, every chinedu, emeka and ogbona won't be able to live in Lagos. Only an idiot goes to war thinking they won't be casualities.
What igbo products do yoruba patronise, no insults
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

What igbo products do yoruba patronise, no insults
I do not intend to involve with anyone here so to answer your question, are you implying that yorubas are not consumers? You don't have to answer or reply me. You should look at your question again and tell yourself if it made sense. No insults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Movic1:

If Awolowo is roasting in deepest part of hell, Whr will that mumu ojukwu that wasted 3M igbos lives be? Mugu. Wetin bring awolowo come diz issue now. Ode.

Is it true that Awolowo died like a ghetto rat? Did he truly commit suicide with rat poison?

I don't intend to provoke you, I just need to get some facts straight above the great Awolowo of yorubaland.
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
olawalepopoola:
They shouldn't patronise us again! Including our land, our sea, our markets, our women and girls, our houses! They should go to Aba! Noisemakers
Did you just say "our sea". I can't believe you just said that! You are obviously demented! SMH
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
olawalepopoola:
They shouldn't patronise us again! Including our land, our sea, our markets, our women and girls, our houses! They should go to Aba! Noisemakers
Did you just say "our sea"? I can't believe you just said that! You are obviously demented! SMH
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
I think they should all relocate to the east, land of the rising sun.
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Ayekotoo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don laugh tire for this thread. Igbos will have to boycott the following businesses; first bank, sterling bank, stanbic IBTC, Skye bank, FCMB, GTbank, Tantalizers, chicken republic, tastee fried chicken, Sound city, hiptv, ontv, TVC et all. Abeg, I can't count

5 Likes

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ayekotoo:
I don laugh tire for this thread. Igbos will have to boycott the following businesses; first bank, sterling bank, stanbic IBTC, Skye bank, FCMB, GTbank, Tantalizers, chicken republic, tastee fried chicken, Sound city, hiptv, ontv, TVC et all. Abeg, I can't count

Thanks for mentioning but when did IBTC become a yoruba company
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

Noted, igbos should float their own bulletin, and prepare for massive relocations

oh, you already have, on Facebook and the pages you guys have created there are bloated with hatred. I know cos I visited the pages especially radio biafra. I felt choked with the fumes of hatred I had to quickly close the page.
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ioannes:

oh, you already have, on Facebook and the pages you guys have created there are bloated with hatred. I know cos I visited the pages especially radio biafra. I felt choked with the fumes of hatred I had to quickly close the page.

Yes it would be replicated to a bulletin board for non Facebook users
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by 4stylz: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
You are all fools; every tribal Yorubas and ibos are bigots.

Get a life
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
4stylz:
You are all fools; every tribal Yorubas and ibos are bigots.

Get a life

No insults please
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

Yes it would be replicated to a bulletin board for non Facebook users

yeah and am sure it will be filled with hatred, hatred for awolowo, hatred for the Yorubas, hatred for gowon, hatred for buhari, hatred for hausas, hatred for Nigeria, aka "the zoo", hatred for u.k., hatred for u.s. hatred for... am sure you get my point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
I do not intend to involve with anyone here so to answer your question, are you implying that yorubas are not consumers? You don't have to answer or reply me. You should look at your question again and tell yourself if it made sense. No insults.
The answers made as much sense as the wanton disruption of businesses, destruction of livelihood going on in Ladipo and Alaba International Market
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by 4stylz: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

No insults please

Then stop your hate talks; we are still one in nigeria, if any tribe boycott eachother products, everyone will suffer because we need each other.

As long as I still hold a Nigeria passport; we are all one be it Yoruba, igbos, Benin I don't care where. Except there is any changes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
4stylz:

Then stop your hate talks; we are still one in nigeria, if any tribe boycott eachother products, everyone will suffer because we need each other.

As long as I still hold a Nigeria passport; we are all one be it Yoruba, igbos, Benin I don't care where. Except there is any changes.

But in your one nigeria there is economic war going on, destruction of livelihood, businesses harassment of genuine businesses and individuals in Alaba and Ladipo, the extortion of business owners, great xenophobic threats etc
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by bolivnnaija: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Did I hear you say our houses? How many houses do you have in the south west(Lagos)? Who is responsible for 50% of the houses in Lagos?
Please safe the sermons for yourself!
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by 4stylz: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

But in your one nigeria there is economic war going on, destruction of livelihood, businesses harassment of genuine businesses and individuals in Alaba and Ladipo, the extortion of business owners, great xenophobic threats etc

That I understand but we have to sort it out peacefully because Nigeria is for all, no one owns this country. I believe with the right measures in place; people will be back to their bizness in no time even though I haven't heard anything very serious in Alaba and ladipo; people are still trading except you want to enlighten me
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by MrEmeritus1: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
bombay:
The old bastard, Awolowo who is now roasting in the deepest part of hell had died as a frustrated bigot and tribalist leaving behind a series of scandals while Sir Ahmadu Bello died as a matyr. All Yoruba jingoist cannot fathom why they lack the capacity to wrest power from the north hence their penchant to breed discord and mischief among the people of the north while forgetting that every body knows that Yoruba are inherently hypocrites, uncultured, bastards, cowards and blabber mouths. They are easily identifiable by their embarrassingly loud mouth and cowardice.
[/s]

The cursed coward Ojuku of cursed memory was a famous coward and failure. He was senile, deranged, crippled, blind, deaf and dumb before kicking the bucket, while FFk pummel his wife daily. The ediot ran away to Abidjan, came back to contest election in same Nigeria he lost 3m flat. head. he is truly a failure in life and death.

9 Likes

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by MrEmeritus1: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
kettykin:
As a result of the tensions generated after the 2015 election, the recent moves to frustrate igbo businesses in Ladipo and Alaba, the general apathy and resentment over igbo investments in lagos, should the igbos use their discretion to stop patronising any goods and services by yorubas .

Please no insults, just discuss with reasonable facts.
Glo
Oando,
Connoil
Sweet sensation
Ap
Honeywell
Yellow cabs,
[/s]

Gala seller, Why not leave there region instead of stressing yourself.

5 Likes

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
4stylz:

That I understand but we have to sort it out peacefully because Nigeria is for all, no one owns this country. I believe with the right measures in place; people will be back to their bizness in no time even though I haven't heard anything very serious in Alaba and ladipo; people are still trading except you want to enlighten me
Presently Ladipo is being demolished and looted by Area boys and street urchins while parts of Alaba International was locked up and looted
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

The answers made as much sense as the wanton disruption of businesses, destruction of livelihood going on in Ladipo and Alaba International Market
Lagos is a fast rising, fast developing city. Restructuring is done from time to time in developing cities to keep up with standard. Development of Lagos cannot be halted for the sake of a particular set of people who are only interested in their pockets. Lagosians are not complaining so refugees have no right to complain nor even attempt to halt developmental projects that will affect the lives of Lagosians.

4 Likes

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by bolivnnaija: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
The fact that Lagos was a formal Capital of Nigeria and the commercial city of West Africa, you will not see the influx of people you find here. As the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos is partly responsible for the growth you find there. As soon as that is taking away, Lagos will not be different from Osun State.
Forget the federal patronage Lagos is getting as that can vanish any day and is not sustainable.
The true wealth of Lagos is in the people that resides there.
The state can not continue to be at war with its life source. I know is painful to hear this, but is the truth.
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by 4stylz: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

Presently Ladipo is being demolished and looted by Area boys and street urchins while parts of Alaba International was locked up and looted

On what grounds? Is government trying to renovate the area? I havent heard that much, thanks for letting me know

Can anyone else confirm this?
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by MrEmeritus1: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Is it true that Awolowo died like a ghetto rat? Did he truly commit suicide with rat poison?

I don't intend to provoke you, I just need to get some facts straight above the great Awolowo of yorubaland.

Ojuku of cursed memory died senile, blind, deaf, deranged and crippled while FFK f.uck his wife Biancar. Ojuku is a failure in life and death. Spit on his grave.

6 Likes

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by 4stylz: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Lagos is a fast rising, fast developing city. Restructuring is done from time to time in developing cities to keep up with standard. Development of Lagos cannot be halted for the sake of a particular set of people who are only interested in their pockets. Lagosians are not complaining so refugees have no right to complain nor even attempt to halt developmental projects that will affect the lives of Lagosians.

Nobody is a refugee in lagos, people will live and do thier bizness freely and nothing anyone can do about it

1 Like

Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by 4stylz: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Lol first bank na Yoruba bank,?? Chicken republic is not even owned by a Yoruba man. I hate tribalistic people, both Yoruba and igbos. Behave yourselves
Re: is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products by kettykin: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

The development of lagos as you quoted can not be halted, haltd by who, how many developmental projects has been carried out in lagos that would warrant destruction of livelihood going on in Ladipo, is the locking up of shops development too.
The real refugees are under bridge and taking Indian hemp in different parks,the cultists, street urchins, area boys.
The government should do well to rehabilitate them so that lagos can be safer. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) / Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.